Laci greene Lauren Southern Twitter fight

bump

Fuck em both
But Southern is infinitely more retarded

>Lauren Southern is more retarded than Laci Green

They're just exchanging followers.
Stop paying attention to idiological prostitutes.

kekeke user gets it.

Quick rundown on the controlled opposition chick and the feminist chick?

CHARGE
YOUR
PHONE

Did Laci just admit trans persyns are mentally ill?
Literally shocking, I tell you!

Looks more like a conversation, not a fight

STOP
GIVING
ATTENTION
TO
SLUTS

This

Seriously though, why does Sup Forums care about what these early 20s attention whores on the internet think?

Our girl indeed lmao

Why are magapedes so gullible?

my money is on Lauren, Laci dosn't know nothing much beside stating internet quotes and maybe opened her eyes a bit when she fucked the revenge of the nerd looking guy. Lauren knows politics and travels outside the internet unlike laci

Yep, that right there. My admitting that it is in fact a mental disorder, then that shuts down any talk from her and her kind- demanding society conforms to suit the wishes of the mentally deranged.

Who cares?

Lauren Southern is cancer, we should make her an hero

Stop giving attention to political prostitutes.

Can't one of you US folks take one for the team and stick your cocks in these broads so they stop polluting the internet with their uninformed opinions?

but that's what this entire board is about

literally what?

lauren southern is the most intelligent thing in the youtube gaggle of retards, not that that is saying much

Hell bro im trying

so they can hopelessly pine for women who will rarely if ever align with their political views, you dumb fucking leaf

She is pulling a Boogie, she said trans might have mental problems but they are free to do what they need where they need and everybody should be kind with each others about it

Chris. Pls start making edgier songs like Walt Bismark.

>old right "babe" getting into fight with newly aquainted ""right"" babe
>but it doesnt matter because they both lose to the goldy

Literally THOTS

Give them attention, let them fight, and maybe we can have a makeout fight to determine the winner. My bet is on Mr. Southern.

so laci green basically admits that trans suffer from a mental disorder yet we are being forced at gunpoint to call it normal and accept it or we're bigots and homophobes? I just tell my daughter anymore that gays are mentally ill (and my wife's brother is a faggot irl)

>these early 20s attention whores on the internet think?
These early 20s attention whores have hundreds of thousands of followers and if you can even slightly change their opinion it will have a moderate impact.

I like Lauren, but she isn't that smart. She's never said anything genuinely thought provoking or insightful, she mostly just spouts memes. I guess compared to the average alt-lite e-celeb she's brilliant though

>Walt Bismark
That guy still around? He was such an autist on Twitter

On Lauren's side. Laci is a disgusting roasty.

>show up in a skirt and makeup then expect me to call you a boy
is lauren /retarded/?

tits or gtfo

shes saying if you want to be called a boy dress and act like a fucking boy
I still think even that is retarded though to be frank

Take this garbage to fucking /bant/ where it belongs.

Sage.

Would have threesome with both of them. As if i care what they have to say.

>childless women
>discussing politics

>implying I'll take it seriously

ok.. seems like a weird way of making a point though.

OP is back had to charge my phone

woof

I really don't care what attention whore thots have to say about anything. Especially politics.
They all belong it burkhas WHITE SHARIA

said he was going to keep making content in a new vid about a month ago. who knows, i think some of it is good.

>she isn't that smart
>mostly just spouts meme
she's above average normie tier smart, and doesn't just spout memes
>I guess compared to
no, I challenge you to find 3 people making intelligent and consistent arguments that enjoy some kind of popularity

the only other one I can think of is molyneux and he's annoying for other reasons

the whole community is a shitshow

why?

>she's the smartest terrible retard among the entire group of fucking retards
Good for her she's queen of an empire of piss and shit

Twitter only lets you post so many characters so maybe that is why it sounds stupid.

yea, that's pretty much what I said at the beginning

I want to see these two on Ultimate Surrender, i want laci to win and i want southern face down ass up getting pounded from behind

Jews

t. Chris Raygun

She's just younger and more of a prole. 22 to 28 made a huge difference in the way I used to think and talk.

I'm not certain Homosexuality is a mental disorder. It's not nearly on the same level as Transexuals.

Homosexuals do tend to have higher rates of other mental disorders however.

Cat fight, let them go at it. I don't care for neither.

it has nothing to do with age and more to do with time spent thinking about your positions

I sorted my shit out in college, these people are just going to get more moderate over time

Age and experience make a huge difference in how you argue and present a point. College grads all think they know everything and sound massively retarded.

>.t lauren southern

>laci win
>the chick that's getting fat super quick winning against Lauren who still looks pretty athletic

Yeah not happening

>politics

the jews tell to that gender is in the mind its political? fuck you faggot.

t. Chris Raygun

Laci just went a bit more towards the center from her hardcore feminist position to rake in moar shekels, not sure about Lauren but she keeps going on about culture so eh

Laci used to be sort of funny because 3rd wave feminism is pure lunacy, Lauren just reurgitates stuff smarter people have come up with.

Jew-girl fiiight!

clearly there is only one way to settle this dispute

bumping with lauren cosplay pics

be honest, how many times have you fapped to lauren? i can't be the only one.

Post em all

name somebody better in that community

I'm not even saying she's impressive, she's not

Never thought i would agree with a commie

>Lauren just regurgitates stuff smarter people have come up with.
better than spreading retardation like everyone else

/our/ girl.

this be all i have sadly. i tried googling but really couldn't find anymore. i think she went on a purging spree.

Couple filthy jews just jewing it up!

Sup Forums is collapsing like gamergate now that you faggots dragged in the normies and attention whores

Reminder that "Evalion" was banned but these "e-celebs" show up everyday to bring down the quality of the website.

Man i would love to breed with her

Hi Laci

They're both bimbos. Two attention whores arguing over trannies and neither one of them have stumbled across the correct solution which is this: Trannies should be executed. All of them. No exceptions.

Fucking e-celebs and their beta orbiters are ruining everything.

you have to be ubber gay not to. on a side note, i wish i had a better pic of pic related. dat gap.

>cunt attention whores argue over when a mentally ill faggot gets external validation

PROTIP: never

Fuck off you cunts

i wish there was a back pic of pic related. those tights. dat ass must have been glorious in them.

Doesn't seem like she need Easter to eat 10lbs of chcolate look at those bowling wings of hers she has now

I never knew that it could get hot in Canada
those shorts must have been quite damp that day

Women ruin everything. They should not be able to vote. If your movement ever gains traction these contrarians will stab you in the back. It's all about the controversy and attention. They don't care about society, no woman does.

She still offers nothing of value and I don't see why she is getting shilled here all the time. If you wanna fap to her go ahead, do you need a support group to help with that or what?

Instead of just agreeing that trans people are mentally ill, and disagreeing on how they should be treated - Lauren Southern has to pick a fight. She's a fucking joke. A little vermin who gets nasty just to get a rouse.

Its fucking hilarious because Laci Green has actually opened her ears to the right( even if its just alt light shit) and conceded on a few things, namely gender.

Then there's Southern who is incapable of diplomacy. She's just as closed off as the liberal fags she attacks

laci knows the left is looking more retarded everyday so she's hanging out with super alt-light idiots like sargon and raygun to appeal to "kek" morons only for the hit count sheckles. god these people are embarrassing.

>pic related
muh dick

Wait so she was trying to be one of those career cosplayers?
Christ, she's a attention whore

>e-celeb roastie thread
kill yourself /nupol/

Don't give a fuck about their opinions but can we meme them into a naked mud wrestling match?