George Lincoln Rockwell

What is Sup Forums's opinion on this strapping lad?

Was he right all along?
youtu.be/py0WUXW5Yu4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f3Qw5xVn7c0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dad?

Where's his chin?

Love him. Took me a while to comes to terms with a legit American Nazi, but he's only been vindicated as time goes by, much like Enoch.

Also, there's this gem, written by Rockwell: youtube.com/watch?v=f3Qw5xVn7c0

He seems like the embodyment of Sup Forums, doesn't he?

It's that clearly defined bit casting a shadow on his neck.

I haven't heard one piece from him i disagree with

I wish there were more recordings for me to listen to. Guess thats what I have WLP for.

I've only recently found out about him and been fascinated by him ever since

Also, that book was way ahead of it's time

Had he not been killed, he more than likely would have held a seat of power somewhere.

The greatest American whoever lived

breddy gud

he looks like cristiano ronaldo

It's crazy how much of what he talked about applies to today's world

1:42
>I'd rather gas queers than anybody else

Fucking based

thats weirdly on point

An incredibly amazing man. (((They))) shut him down by gunning him down, but he still lives on in our hearts.

Hail Commander Rockwell.

All we had to do was listen

the pipe gave him +10 of charisma?

>weirdly

>black hair
>Brown eyes

Indeed.

Every Nazi faggot has that SJW look in their eyes. Totally unconscious, subhuman, thoroughly wrapped up in their own pathological hero complex.

I'm glad you guys have multiple losers to worship though, while squawking out "hail victory!" It's like pottery.

>For God and Country

>God kills Hitler and Rockwell and lets good people sort out communism without chimping out like totalitarian warlords from Uganda.

Funny.

looks spiffy

He's the reason I started smoking a corncob pipe.

>I'm an American as you're a Canadian

It's a fucking leaf every time.

>pic
Has there ever been a bigger bust?

How can one man be so based?

People say Jamarcus "purple drank" Russell and the stats definitely back it up, but as a former Charger fan...no bigger bust. Ruined the organization desu.

To be fair when he was around the USA was still 90% white and to normies the prospect of white children becoming a minority in their own countries seemed kooky, but he was one of the few who saw the signs.

I love this guy

>you're a faggot
>you're a retard

He looks like Finn or one of Ural mongol peoples. Actual nazis wouldnt have let this larper in their white Reich.

love it

Nice try kike, he was of Scottish heritage.

He looks like Kevin Eldon.

this

t.jew

Why the obsession with gays? Yeah, they're annoying ... but their degeneracy is child's play compared to black ghettos and Jew thievery.

You can easily understand how that within a few years Hitler will emerge from the hatred that surrounds him now as one of the most significant figures who ever lived. He had boundless ambition for his country which rendered him a menace to the peace of the world, but he had a mystery about him in the way he lived and in the manner of his death that will live and grow after him. He had in him the stuff of which legends are made.

>John F. Kennedy