2% of the population

>2% of the population.
>Loud and obnoxious as fuck and in your face 24/7 via media attention whoring.
>Constantly fucking going on about gay rights even after they already had them for like several decades.
>Gay pride marches every fucking day.
>Basically wants everyone to be gay.

The Turks and mudslimes have the right idea on this bullshit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uem7QFp0uKY
youtube.com/watch?v=dtCyepuLt8Q
youtube.com/watch?v=30T7k46WQ-0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

AIDS

And they are very dangerous. Hospital user talked about how violent they are and they had to put fags in secured area due to STIs and HIVs.

Now they are making the childs to doubt their sexuality before having one

youtube.com/watch?v=uem7QFp0uKY
youtube.com/watch?v=dtCyepuLt8Q

Blame the memedia for constantly pushing the loud, obnoxious gays in our face.

And no, the Mudslimes do not have the right idea. In any domain.

>400 threads by faggots pretending to hate faggots to give themselves more reasons to be proud faggots

Kill ys

>constantly had them for several decades
>sodomy literally still illegal in several states, not even a decade ago
>can't get equal marriage rights under the law until less than a decade ago
>gay panic defenses still on the books in dozens of places

yeah, sure loving those equal rights, mate. fuck yourself.

lol America

>Give a shit about fags
kek

>sodomites asking for equality

kek.

I have nothing against gays per se. What I fucking cannot stand is how the media is constantly fucking pushing it as an agenda. The UK is especially fucking bad for it. Do your gay thing if you must. Just don't keep shouting at everyone how brilliant being gay is.

thats gay

Don't hide your flag, leaf.

>proud of ass fucking
>so proud they have parades
>so proud there's a fucking month dedicated to ass fucking
>so proud there's a flag for ass fucking
>such a money maker every single corporation has had a marketing campaign about assfucking
>so normal they teach children about assfucking

What sort of absurd Kurt Vonnegut world do we live in.

>2% of the population.
It's more like 7 or 8%, really. The surveys that report 2 and 3% are old and outdated and everyone seems to lie on them anyway.

>Loud and obnoxious as fuck and in your face
Generally not the case. I'm gay and I haven't told most of my family or any of my coworkers.

>Constantly fucking going on about gay rights even after they already had them for like several decades.
Eh, we've only had the right to marry for like 2 years federally.

>Gay pride marches every fucking day.
Try once a year. I don't know anyone that goes to them.

>Basically wants everyone to be gay.
Couldn't give a shit less.

I'll blindly believe these numbers on a picture.
11/10 I got so convinced everyone in a 200m radius from me agrees with you now.

To be fair, gay panic defense makes sense : imagine if it was a woman thinking you were a girl, only to get stuffed with cock.

Homosexuality and transgenderism are symptoms of psychopathy.

Are you offended?

>Are you offended?

Only by the inaccuracies presented on your jpg

First started at 1%, then 8% and from 10 years it will be 25%.

Most likely its arround 0.5% because being gay is being ANTI EVOLUTION and being ANTI EVOLUTION is IMPOSSIBLE

look at this degeneracy

youtube.com/watch?v=30T7k46WQ-0

nah, it'll propbably stay steady at just under 10%. I think we're just a biological error that consistently occurs in nature at a stable rate.

same logic is used to state that altruism goes agaisnt evolution. the gay genes can be passed on by their straight siblings and by bisexuals . it will never go away

Why do these people obsess so much about sex? If being gay is normal and something you're born with does that mean acting like a fag dancing around in ass-less chaps is a birth defect?

Yes they do.

get fucked, nigger.

fun fact: none of you are worth hitting on anyway

>lol why do fags bitch about inequality
>lol giving fags equal rights

What do you need marriage for? Not like you can have kids.

They don't need marriage. They want marriage. They want everything normal so they can attempt to justify their pitiful existence of weak willed faggotry.

kys degenerate. you have nothing to be proud of

we wanted it to so we could be covered for health insurance purposes under our 'spouses'.

You should talk you fucking baboon.

>constantly had them for several decades
>sodomy literally still illegal in several states, not even a decade ago

Please faggot, it's a statistical fact that men are significantly less likely to cops or initiate rape charges compared to women. You're whining just for the sake of whining, no one is going to prevent you from buttfucking your best faggot buddy you fucking disgusting faggot.

>can't get equal marriage rights under the law until less than a decade ago

You faggots don't care about marriage. You only do because you're trying to push an agenda. The gay fag population are statistically the most unfaithful of all groups combined. You faggots have, on average, 500-1000 partners per year. Please nigga, you can't and won't settle down with one single fag because you're degenerate cock suckers.

>gay panic defenses still on the books in dozens of places

Non issue, don't make me copy paste the statistics about gay on gay domestic violence. Shut the fuck up you fucking faggot.