Now when an illegal commits a crime anywhere in us (including self declared sanctuary cities)...

Now when an illegal commits a crime anywhere in us (including self declared sanctuary cities), the police is required to report them to ICE, facing harsh legal consequences if they don't. Finally, sanity.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2017/06/29/the-story-behind-kates-law-and-how-it-could-change-immigration-policies-in-the-u-s/
archive.is/auOhj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WE

CAN'T

STOP

WINNING

Fuck drumpf and fuck white people

When is the other sanctuary city vote?

when will the Senate vote on it?
also this

FUCK YOU

DRUUUUUUUUUMPF

WE

Yes but when will Drumpf supporters realize that they got conned?

You gotta go back

It happened today and passed

ARZ

Cucked GOP is pissed because muh unpresidential tweets, so might not pass in the senate.

>t. ctr

This man is incredible. The way he distracted the masses with the bs face lift banter this morning then sweeps in with REAL NEWS 6 hours later.

You gotta love the way he wrongs out the media like a sponge on a daily basis.

NARRATIVE

BTFO
T
O

According to WaPo today:
>“Kate’s Law” is one of two immigration bills scheduled for a vote Thursday. The other, the “No Sanctuary for Criminals Act,” would bar federal grants from sanctuary cities and allow victims of crimes committed by undocumented immigrants to sue those cities.
washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2017/06/29/the-story-behind-kates-law-and-how-it-could-change-immigration-policies-in-the-u-s/

Sorry pedro, you'll need to go back.

Always archive or screenshot
archive.is/auOhj

How is it that this wasnt just standard procedure?

WHO WOULD OPPOSE DEPORTING CRIMINALS WHO THEN COMMIT MORE CRIME?

>conned
what did he mean by this?

They had a house and a senate vote on the same bill in the same day? That suggests that the senate accepted it with little to no changes whatsoever, which seems very unlikely. Source?

Democrats.

>WHO WOULD OPPOSE DEPORTING CRIMINALS WHO THEN COMMIT MORE CRIME
(((who))) do you think?

The house passed both Kates law and a law on sanctuary cities. The senate didnt vote on anything

Our government officials who hate our nation and its people.

Senate vote when?

Heh fuck all the anti Trump shills this makes me glad I voted Trump.

based

That we would get tired of winning?

people who commit crime can be special snow flakes to! think about them!!

When you need a law to make people report illegals in your country
>What is happening

Read the comments at the WaPo article for the full POZ gestalt.

Mexicans... go back to Mexico, the motherland needs you! (all the good US jobs are there anyway. don't tell me you're here for the gibs!)

Not yet, it's got to go through the Senate and probably reconciliation, Trump will sign it into law- but if either is, there's multiple lawsuits ready to shove it into the courts.

It'll go all the way to the Supreme Court, at which point, like the travel ban, it'll effectively become a Trump win. Until then, you know we'll see liberal courts put stays on the entire thing.

WINNAZ N' SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEET

Lol calm down spic. Just don't break any laws and you'll blend in

Still need the Senate to pass it and then Trump will make it law. I'd like to see all officers that handle illegals in sanctuary cities but not report or surrender them be charged with a felony that carries a 20 year minimum sentence with no possibility of parole. Same for mayors and city council members of sanctuary cities and the governor of the state they are in. It's time to start cleaning up traitors and make them felons.

This have always been real.

An uncle got detained with DUI, no victims, even when he got green card he got derported, green card revoked.

You've always done this, even without el Trumpo.

Can't wait for the first beaner cop to fail to report, they should embed the wall with little see thru plexiglass cages to keep people like that in as a reminder to spics everywhere

>falling for obvious satire

You summerfags are giving Sup Forums a bad name. C'mon now.

Second reply. You shills are getting lazy.

Oh cool a new financial sector for corrupt law enforcement agencies

I wish this didn't count as winning. How is enforcing the fucking law winning? At least things are starting to turn around.

because it isn't losing anymore

Ah, righto.

I know right. Guess it's just like doing that job that nobody else wants or can't do.

That's really racist you know

People can hate the pres but this is a great law that will keep people safer.

>dui
A degenerate disaster waiting to happen was removed from our society? Why do you expect us to have a problem with this?
No one ever commits one dui. If you're stupid enough to do a single time you're stupid enough to keep doing it until someone gets killed.

>archive.is/auOhj
>Traveled to Dubai, Amsterdam, and Thailand without getting sold into sex slavery
>Only to die at home after getting capped by a wanted felon turned loose
So is California an Alabama-tier state now?

Honestly the best bot on Sup Forums.

>allow victims of crimes committed by undocumented immigrants to sue those cities.
That's actually a really good idea.

When they start having to hand out tens of millions of dollars worth of settlements each year I'm sure a lot of "sanctuary cities" are going to change their tune very quickly.

Either that, or they'll just crank up local taxes to make up the difference and then watch as the voters get rid of its sanctuary status at the earliest possible opportunity.

Ah, thats good......MAGA

Just convicting them of a felony of any kind, should remove them from office and bar them from holding/running for office, tax payer funded employment, campaign work/advertising, lobying, political funding, voting, or possessing firearms as well as disbarment for those with law degrees (the Clintons were disbarred).

When carrots fail, use sticks

You gotta go back

RIP California

Illegals are a net positive to our country to racist shitlords

Good riddance

> when an illegal commits a crime
really woked the frontal lobe

The fact that "sanctuary cities" are even a thing makes my blood boil. That's Canada tier faggotry.

what a facist piece of shit

NOT MY PRESIDENT

RESIST

Almost 50 years too late.

Looooool

>crank up local taxes
I could see them doing this and calling the ballot measure the "Combating Hate Fund"

What the fuck I thought this was already a law?

Isn't it just common sense when an illegal person in your country commits a crime you boot their ass back to where they came from?

Being in America is a privilege they lost when they decided to be a nigger.

These are the Republicans who voted no on either bill. If you care about draining the swamp, and live in one of these districts, you need to vote them out of office.

no dude migrants are amazing lmao

when previous administrations refused to enforce the law, yes, it counts

How the fuck was this not the law before? Pathetic
I really really really really really really
really like this image

KEK MENTALITY CONCERN TROLLING

>How the fuck was this not the law before?
cuz das raysis

Good to see some democrats voting for a reasonable and centrist piece of legislation.

Actually he just wanted people eyeing Twitter for his next "crazy" tweet, when he knew it would be this.

Spread this shit faggot add pics of kangs and sheit. Make it tasty

And don't get your hopes up just yet. This only passed the House. It's unclear if this will pass the Senate.

Wow, what a fucking shocker

Justin amash must be a faggot

yeah how fucking sad is it that we're cheering because the law is actually being enforced now? that's how it should have been all along, but we've fallen so far as a society that it's abnormal for the law to even be carried out.

drumph is the BEST!!! Trump 2020

They actually dont. This is a clear violation of the 10th amend and possibly of posse comitatus.

>that pic
Gerrymandered as FUUUUUUUCK

What the fuck is Justin Amash's problem?

NOOOOOOO, WHO WILL VOTE FOR ME IN 2020!?!

Fucking racists

Senate needs 60 votes, I doubt it will pass.

I bet number 5 is where all the niggers infest.

it is true. This is a ciolation of the 10th amend and anchor babies have full us citizenship

Winning a lot lately, will shills change their tactics or just modify their stale messages?

This is true. Hispanics are the fastest grpwong demographoc and you need theor votes. No reason to turn thwm off to appease a bunch of dumb whote trash that will.vote rwpublocan anyway

What? I thought only 60 votes was needed for presidential confirmations and amendments. Why the fuck do they say "Republicans control Senate" then?

Oh shit is that jfk? Who took this

Not yet drumpfy, the senate has to pass it and then cheeto has to sign it first.

This. Bill. Will. Not. Pass.

thats a far cry from ''they all have to go back''. better than nothing

Rafael Cruz