Smuggies general

post your favorites

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/4462231/veterans-reduce-gun-violence/
archive.is/vQqLv
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

can anyone paint this please:

leftist: we must ban all guns, if this measure saves just one life, it was justified.

what do you mean by "close the borders" racist? The hundreds of people killed by Muslim attackers in recent months are statistically irrelevant, the chance of dying of cancer or in a car accident is way higher, bigot!

nice

I don't get this, why do they breed like rabbits

Are there actually anti-gun veterans in the USA?

>Live in shit hole
>Nothing to do
>Foreigners with fancy smiles and clothes give your neighbours lots of food because they have many children
>Have many children
>Get many food

Simple. Don't feed the animals.

time.com/4462231/veterans-reduce-gun-violence/

goat

archive.is/vQqLv

saved

>Ostensibly fight for the freedom of US citizens
>Dedicate your life after being in the military to trying to reduce the freedoms of US citizens

Can someone please make one with a leftist saying that automation is going to eliminate all jobs but in the same breath saying we need immigrants for the economy? I'm surprised no one has made one. I'm not any good at MS Paint.

This is bad and I apologize

It's 8 though, PEMDAS

oh god
moderates
the electric pipe is so appropriate

being a leftist means being in a permant state of double think

fuckin kek'd

kek, saved

oh that's great, thanks!

hahaha I love these. They keep getting more ridiculous

to be fair, the growing proportion of people like this may suggest some kind of lacking in the system

more ridiculous, you say?

this is their actual thought process

simple but effective.

>to be fair, the growing proportion of people like this may suggest some kind of lacking in the system

is that so? Why don't they study something the markets looks for, or go to a trade school in the first place? The demand for gay dance therapists is quite limited.

My friend is like the guy on the left.

It's a fucking nightmare argumenting something. He always says: But humans can't know the full truth of anything so it will be always a corrupted truth.

It hurts how true to life this one is. What the fuck is wrong with my generation.

>on the left.

I mean on the right, sorry.

I'm feeling lazy but I'll redo this one with a better version later

My belief that these people are a vocal minority is pretty much the only thing stopping me from going full fash at this point tbqh.

I used to believe in that sort of thinking. I think solipsism is probably the most dangerous threat to society there is. Other threats are external, solipsism exists only within the white man and makes him doubt everything he does, unlike other races who live in the moment and don't try to obstruct progress with their pseudo-nihilistic bullshit. This line of thinking only inspires confusion. I hate it.

the font size disparities make this one

Love this one.

XD
saved

This one is silly, clearly the niggers would have killed whitey

Make him look like a numale programmer

It pains me how true this is.

>not any good at MS paint
That's the point, though

This.
As soon as you put actual effort into drawing it, then you just become a faggot.

I will make this one later tonight, look for it in an upcoming smuggie thread

> be animal
> fuck
> somehow get pregnant out of nowhere, how the fuck did that happen lmao

Le funny liberal man who apologises for saying nigger

Fucking Jew queer

k/r selection theory

Ya one of them is a former marine and elected congressman in Massachusetts. He annoys me like crazy

This one triggers me so much. If there is a creature that I despise more than the Jew/jew brainwashed leftist is the "WE R FUCKED ANYWAYS I AM SO SMART BEING APATHETIC LULZ" faggots