HOUSE PASSES KATES LAW

thehill.com/blogs/floor-action/house/340137-house-passes-kates-law-and-crackdown-on-sanctuary-cities

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/gD30W
archive.is/ivghy
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

archive.is/gD30W

This is great. So what happens now, senate has to pass it next, right? How long will it take for them to vote on it?

Holy fuck. Things are starting to get better slowly but noticeably, I admit.

BLUMPF IS FINISHED FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

wew people who hate white people are gonna be mad

>27 seconds

Any chance the Senate will try to take a knee about it and shove it into "committee"?

It only feels slow because the news cycles spin so quickly under Trump. But by normal standards, progress is brisk.

REVISED TRAVEL BAN WILL BE EFFECTIVE IN MERE HOURS

HOLY SHIT, WE CAN'T STOP WINNING! AMURRICA, FUCK YEAH!!!

link

Very happy with this. Can't wait to see ice raids.

can someone give me the quick rundown on ivanka?
why is she trying to sabotage america? Is it the eternal vaginal jew?

Why are you people so happy to see immigrants deported, why exactly. How does it improve your lives?

Remind me what kate's law does again please

DAMNNN YOOUUUU DONAAAALLD DRUMMPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

WE WILL GET YOU NEXT TIME!

She's a dopey billionaire's daughter. She's eye candy. She married rich, so her job's done.

right wing death squads

It gets my dick hard, I mastrabate to ICE's dominance over subhumans, I jerk it to every liveleak video that comes up and kate's law means more wank content for me.

Western civilization is for white christians

Holy fuck dude.

If the 30,000,000 wetbacks in So.Cal. vaporized today, not only would California turn red, we would turn fucking fire blazing red (and the fucking freeways would move at freeway speed).

based archive poster

Because there are less criminals? How does that not register as a plus for you?

Kek

did any Democrats vote for it?

It gives Trump the power to remove federal funding for shitlib Sanctuary Cities, cities that actively harbour and protect illegal invaders.

Surely you can do better than the 'all undocumented immigrants are stone cold killers and thieves' meme

*illegal

Sorry. Breaking a law is exactly that.

>passed with a vote of 257 to 157, with one Republican voting no and 24 Democrats voting yes.

Why the fuck does this guy label everything in his cartoons?

They are still breaking the law, doubly so if they used stolen identity information to work in the US.

It implements harsher penalties and broader action from law enforcement on state/people attempting harbor/protect or illegals.

Basically a fuck you to sanctuary cities,

Hahaha implying a society could ever function without an underclass to pack your groceries drumpf is really done now seriously though we cannot let him get the nuclear codes

Its a tradition for political cartoons. It's done in theory to make them more accessible in a few decades when people won't remember exactly who and what everything was.

But to be honest his cartoons are mostly shit so I don't think anyone will be citing them in a hundred years anyway.

>BFW

Nigger.

Incas were superior to europeans.

I enjoy watching other people suffer.

Now ask that to the Indians when we settled here and took over

>pack my groceries
As if I'm going to pay 10 cents a bag for a spic to touch my food, I put it back into the basket and pack my own Jeep.

Allow me to explain before I crack open another beer:

I'm Hispanic and live in SoCal. I've fucking SEEN these assholes, up close and personal. They're smug as shit about committing crime, and I like to see them get their comeuppance.

After years of dialogue about "reconquista" and taking back "our land," followed by denying it as though it's some crazy conspiracy theory and not some shit they'll say to your face if they think you're one of them. After endless memes about how they'll only need a ladder to get past the wall, as though people actually WANT them coming in and want their country's own border security to fail. After years of fyucking crackgheads and tweakers and used needles all over the fucking sidewalk and the DMV forms being in fucking Psanish and there being fucking tuberculosis spreading everywhere. After the way they all-but got permission from Obama to vote. After years of walking past yet another gigantic fucking Hutt with her cellulite-ridden pansa hanging out beneath a high-cut top she has no right to be wearing. After years of fucking gangs. After years of all of the insular fucking communities where people fly the Mexican flag but not the American one and speak Spanish exclusively and listen to only Spanish radio and Spanish TV. After years of this fucking INVASION, and years of the fucking media jamming it down my throat that it's a good thing. After years of them changing the fucking vocabulary people use to obscure the truth behind what they are. After years of them having the fucking GALL to show up in public with signs announcing that they're illegals, and NOTHING HAPPENING.

They fucking deserve it, that's why. I smile and laugh every time I see I.C.E. drive by. I want to see that smugness ground down beneath the heel of some jackbooted thug, that's why. Fuck them.

who's the one traitor

A true patriot

I'd buy you a beer if you were in the 909

Kushner's face in this one is the worst likeness I've seen Garrison do

My family took the time and money to immigrate legally. Fuck those freeloaders.

based American

So what are the odds of this passing in Senate?

preddy gud, republicans took both

Thank god for that

well said

yeah that amazing empire that was in tatters when spain showed up and then conquered by a handful illiterate neets

Fuck marvel and fuck Kamala Khan especialyl.

how do I join the winning team and have white babies senpai

Justin Amash

archive.is/ivghy

We have legal immigrants here, and we do not have a class based society, toothpaste.

BANNON IS WINNING BOYS

anybody know which lone repub voted no?

That's what I'm trying to figure out

Justin Amash

Need to put a flag in his yard

ok who lives near him? Put a flag in his yard! Fucking douchebag wolf in sheeps clothing fag

Wow, what a shocker.

Niggers without leader are conquering your poor nation. And literal stupid mexicans are replacing your kind on USA.

Your race is dying. Muslim savagery is replacing you on europe.

Pathetic subhumans.

I feel the same way.

I despise these fucking KEK mother fuckers. If there was a war with Mexico. You can damn well bet ill sign up to kill some of my "brothers" FUCK these god damn spics that wont learn english! fucking people from cambodia or vietnam across the FUCKING world can learn english AND YOU CANT AND YOU LIVE NEXT DOOR!

Man i fucking hate democrats with a passion. If there ever is a civil war im gonna laugh my ass off at these dumb fucking demo rats! kill each other off in their shit hole cities.

Evening, NorBot.

with guns
and horses
we probably just had luck with how our technology developed. Warfare doesn't say anything about superiority.

Doesn't it has to get passed by the senate after before becoming law though?

needs 60 votes. it's probably not gonna happen.

based

100 percent. Even McCain couldn't live through sabotaging this one.

Hurting people gives me the boner user. Especially women and minorities.

yes

People at my cucked uni are already complaining about racism

Because we arnt mugged/raped/killed by them

thats the main reason

also were all ebil racists

Ivanka is a cute whore who has done favors while married(I'll leave it to your imagination) for globalists to get in on their game. She's also a democrat and (((Kushner's))) wife.

Nice. Now we need Senate and President's approval and things will really kick off. This is going to kick ass.

Tuberculosis is becoming a big issue in britain due to rapefugees

They still arnt giving vaccines to medical students though, thanks NHS

Coming again to save the motherfucking day yeah!

are you suggesting south americans are black

I mean actual ones not imported niggers

wow america is sounding so appealing to europeans right know

>less crime
>less people in general
>less work rivalry for pay range
>less benefits being used on illegals
>blue states have possibility to become red states
Best timeline.

not to mention almost no child rape

>Hahaha implying a society could ever function without an underclass to pack your groceries

California banned grocery bags.
You now need to bring your own bags, and bag groceries yourself.

Also, there are only 2 actual cashiers at most grocery stores, and 8 automated checkout stands. One cashier watches the only checkstand that is every open because California laws about booze and auto checkout.

the other watches the automatic checkstands so niggers don't try to game them, or to use his bypass key.

/ourcountry/

WE HAVE ALREADY DEPORTED 6 THOUSAND MS13 FAGGOTS SINCE TRUMP WAS ELECTED

AMERICA IS SAFER

YOU PIECE OF SHIT

If you're in the 916, I will buy you a drink. Two even.

First the House, and then Senate, and then President last. If it gets a 2/3 or 3/3 approval. I think after that it goes to Supreme Court to finalize it and if they like it, it becomes law.

Just the illegals. Because they have no right to live or work here. It's like the feeling you get when you see a squatter getting evicted

Get the fuck out, you stinking illegal mongrols!

We have had enough of this invasion and are tired of dealing with these 3rd world pieces of shit and their costs, their crime, their stupidity

It is about time they get kicked the fuck out!

Godspeed patriot

House, then Senate, then President.
SCOTUS only gets involved if someone complains (in this case, they will).

With the current SCOTUS, they will approve it.
US Govt used the EXACT SAME tactic to force states to raise drinking age to 21.

To say it's unconstitutional now would be to admit that was unconstitutional, and would open up the federal government to multiple lawsuits from everyone who was ever fined or arrested for underage drinking (over 18) or contributing to the delinquency of a minor (over 18)

Holy fuck great news lads! Illegals and Traitors BTFO. Praise KEK

Good.

300 dudes conquered the Incas. Whatever else they may have been, "superior" wasn't among them.