157 Democrats shit on the memory of Kate Steinle today!

foxnews.com/politics/2017/06/29/house-passes-kate-s-law-as-part-illegal-immigrant-crackdown.html

Tell me libs, what possible good reason do you have not to punish deported criminals who try to sneak back in?

Other urls found in this thread:

theslot.jezebel.com/dana-loesch-cant-believe-people-are-so-angry-about-her-1796516971
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i don't think any real hardcore dems are browsing Sup Forums famamilia

Money. I think you have to be married to it regardless of any business avenue at any cost to the people to have any of it. They dont care about right or wrong

Who the fuck is Kate and why should I care?
On top of that, the killer looks like he could easily be her dad.

Kate was a white woman killed by a thrice deported illegal spic, the dude on the left, that came back and was prevented from being jailed/deported by the "Sanctuary" city of San Franscisco. The bill allows the Trump administration to defund Sanctuary Cities.

you left out the feels
>her father was right there wen she was shot
>she died in her fathers arms

Would have been better if the dad whipped out a Glock and capped this spic's ass and he might have if it wasn't in Commiefornia.

Guarantee that pic was whitened up by the MSM a la George Zimmerman.

>(((Steinle)))

Agreed.

It shouldn't be illegal to cross an imaginary line. Does that make murder ok? Of course not and he should be punished for that assuming he is guilty. But for you to say I can't walk somewhere cause I don't fit the type of person you want me to be, well fuck you. Open borders are a Big Bang given right

Thats fine. They are showing their true side. Kates law will be passed. Its not unfair to punish those who commit a crime multiple times to be harshly punished. I we did not then there would be no reason to have any laws. Im for the death penalty for illegal entry on the third offence.

Zimmerman looked like a spic even after his pictures were bleached, while this guy has clear Aryan features.

so you must believe in a world without borders. Do you own a house? If so you must not have a problem if someone just walks in UN-invited...... The US is owned as a property by the citizens of the country, and the laws agreed by the citizens are to be followed.
Illegals are not citizens period, but they have limited protections under the law.

Open border are not a right.
Try that in some country and it'll get you killed.
Are you shareblue or shartblue how ever you righ that. Stupid peasant

I would gladly welcome people into my home but my home is small and also a house is a different story. I'm not talking about personal property, I'm talking about land given to us by the big bang

>Being completely oblivious to the connection between this imaginary line existing and the reason you'd want to cross it.

Is the lgbt flag the new flag for leafs to post stupid shit under?

Were the materials that made your house not a part of the big bang? What gives you any more of a right to them than me?

You must be one of those "good christians" that want to kill and hurt everyone who is not white. When I was in Iraq, a Muslim family protected me from Isis back in 2005 when my RV was hit by a rocket and I was the only survivor but you would say all Muslims are bad

Fucking slant eyed mongols. Worthless snow niggers

Not even good b8 m8.

Given to us all. Yes, so we should charge an entry fee if you want to immigrate here then. Consider you or your ancestors haven’t invested in infrastructure and development.

Weak b8, queers weren't allowed in the military back then. Try again

oh an open borders idiot and a faggot
talk about a double whammy

Pro tip, the RV thing was on purpose newfag

>Imaginary line
>A line based on treaty and blood is imaginary
Go kill yourself faggot.

Here are the Republicans who voted no on either bill. If you live in these districts, and care to drain the swamp, you need to vote them out of office.

And the ISIS 2005 was nice piece of retardation as well. Learn to not troll like a potato.

>pro tip
>hovering above your man-hole
>big bang
>guaranteed last sound you hear for your treasonous activism

Stolen valor is a crime

Figures. All those Floridian republicans are from southern Florida around Miami.

Pretty sure that was Jameel Shaw.

You fell for it faggot rofl

Don't lie. You are a NEET and live with your parents.

Report me Nazi scum

that and the donkey

my favourite new brand of shitposting is the Brits that pretend to be Germans using the EU flag, and then go on to compliment Britain/brexit etc whilst saying how Germany sucks lol

Am I retarded? How come congress.gov still says H.R. 3003 and H.R. 3004 haven't passed the house yet? I see news agencies reporting on this, so I must be missing something.

Also, why the fuck is Amash such a cuck? Isn't he supposed to be on the Liberty caucus?

It was her death that convinced me that Trump was right.

Never forget

>white woman
who gives a shit then?

>shit on the memory of kate steinle
mate I like this law as much as you do but it's always a shitty thing to use emotional connection as an argument for legislative action
you'd be saying the same thing if they passed a law banning deporting illegals because one of them got snuffed out by a klansman or some shit and called it "juanita's law"

>isis
>2005

Why would liberals ever deport their primary voter base?

>Not knowing isis is a Indian god

Do you have a list of those Democrats? That's pretty disgusting and very telling of their character that they care more about a criminal non citizen over the victim citizen they were elected to protect.

How about you travel some fucking where else then, you retarded tool

The law was named to honor her. The man had a deportation detainer placed against him. I would give the people that released him the death penalty. They aided and abetted.

>It shouldn't be illegal to cross an imaginary line

No, it should be deadly.

>white woman gets killed by an illegal immigrant

BUILD THE WALL

>black man gets killed by cop

BLUE LIVES MATTER

Whether you're "lib" or conservatarded you're most likely a hypocritical cunt that needs to be gassed.

>Leaf

Egyptian, you negro

Egyptian actually, faggot

Criminals evading arrest may get shot.

>sitting in a car and politely warning a cop that you have a legal firearm in your vehicle is "evading arrest"

Yeah it's not like there's different cultures who's fundamental ideals clash or anything

hurrrdurrr

>No, it should be deadly.

Abso fucking lutely.

Reaching for the firearm is

Actually deported 5 times.

Why would someone reach for a firearm in front of an armed cop AFTER they admitted having one?

Yes check the news... Some dumb ass actually did. Don’t get high , carry weed, and carry a gun. You may get shot Dip

do you even nig bro?

just stop.

They are terrified little bitches... check out comments;
theslot.jezebel.com/dana-loesch-cant-believe-people-are-so-angry-about-her-1796516971
>inb4 archive
Then do it yourself, I'm on mobile and at in parking lot momentarily.