Anglosphere Revolution

Greetings Sup Forums. I have a dream,

The Anglosphere is a collection of nations bound by history, culture, political systems and a common language. The Anglosphere is also a collection of people, the Anglo. In our modern world of Britains, Americans, Canadians, Australians and New Zealanders it has become hard to remember who we are.

The foreign policies of our great nations have betrayed the Anglo, our differences have made it easier and easier to treat us as completely foreign. As if at one point, together we were not apart of the greatest empire to have ever existed, united as one.

No Anglo should require a visa to enter the United Kingdom. They as Anglo should have the RIGHT to live and work in our country, treated as equals! No longer should they wait for months/years to qualify for something they should already own! Treated like absolute trash by our immigration systems.

"We claim nothing but the liberty and privileges of Englishmen in the same degree, as if we had continued among our brethren in Great Britain." - George Mason

The UK alone is not to blame however, the United States has one of the worst immigration systems in the world. Do you have any idea how difficult it is to obtain a green card? Well I say it is time for change! (This applies to all Anglosphere nations)

We must unite as Anglo, let our politicans know that we are and have always been Anglo!

DO NOT LEAVE OUR BROTHERS OUT IN THE COLD!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uep7GA9hCKM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Assuming you're the same dude from the last few threads?

I STAND WITH YOU! GLORY TO THE ANGLO

You would be correct.

Everyone, do whatever you can to raise awareness. The more people who care the stronger we'll become!

Not a day goes by I don't think about the Anglosphere, sorry for letting you all down.

Hey faggot, self bumping on mobile is lame. Also, there's no fucking way in hell our bluepilled governments are going to make green cards easier to obtain for Europeans. Wtf are you on right now.

I'm good with it. We need to unite across our borders and work to make our countires 100% white with an emphasis on Anglo

However the US is a different story as we have a fuck load of Germanic people here

Why hello again.

Just bear in mind that the US is Anglo mainly by heritage and history, and that it would probably be for the mutual good to not keep it on par with former Dominions exactly.

I literally want in.

I literally want your poo in the loo

>tfw at work somebody had to put up signs explaining how to poo in the loo
christ

Are you an Anglo?

I wish we could treat the US on a state by state basis, as some are more Anglo than others.

>leaf in the middle
take our stars out of there
we fought to be rid of you
enjoy your asian invasion and german royal family.
fuck off, m8, wuw lad, time for tea, cheerio.

Stop with these cringes flags, and we don't want your browns so fuck off were full.

CANZUK movement is the future for the Anglosphere. Support your local CANZUK politicians.
US is out because they're traitors.

No beans. We're a union, and part of the deal is that the federal government gets to handle foreign affairs.

Besides, it's kind of the same problem as totally open borders in the first place. Let's say you just opened up relations with, I don't know, Maine or something. If it were a great deal, you'd just have people sliming in to Maine to take advantage of it.

State borders are literally nothing but a "Welcome to XXX State!" when you drive across them, except for legal technicalities of where you reside, or where you buy your booze and fireworks, or whatever else.

100% German here. My grandparents spoke German. My Parents did not. I don't. It was beat out of us from the wars. We're about as German as the Queen. So it's not a sticking point I don't think.

I am all about this. An Empire greater than any known to man. In 20 years we'll be conquering the stars while the Turks and the Chinese battle each other over the Congo.

The people who founded America, fought for its independence, claimed its independence then decided how it would be governed would born British and died still Anglos. If they had complete contempt for Britain, they wouldn't have applied Anglo Saxon law and way of life to their new country.

Yfw already have a white 7/10 white qt ready to marry me.

You fought to be treated as equal Englishmen and we failed you. Do some research before committing to betraying your brothers.

Did all four of your grandparents speak German?

Yes, they fled through poland after the trouble in the 1920's in Germany, as part of a "Lutheran Mission" which was just cover.

>betraying your brothers
the majority of whites in America from British isles are of irish and scottish decent.
fuck off englishman

Almost the same thing.

Stop riding our coattails, you already have an Anglo union, the Commonwealth. Leave us out of this garbage.

Our past, present and future is Anglosphere. :)

Britains*, also what indoctrinated you? The education system? Hollywood? The Immigration and Naturalization Act of 1965 (Designed to betray the Anglo)?

>Telling the Anglo cucks to fuck off.
Good job lads ye're learning.

you named it Anglosphere for a reason, not Anglo-Celto-Pictosphere
forcibly conquering someone does not make them your brother.

Sorry your majesty i can't hear you on your high horse!

^ Do not let him divide us, his words are poison.

The main idea is to not get caught up in another League of Nations or UN cuck job. Beyond that, it's a natural and pre-existant alliance for mutual benefit in a world of chaos and decay.

Living on the same shithole island for 10,000 years then going on to conquer the world together makes us brothers.

Even the autistic Irish are just our stupid little brothers. Northern Brits are closer to Irish/Scots than Londoners by and large, particularly the north east, but we still call it England. The whole island is a mix of Scots/Welsh/English/Irish.

so why the rise in scottish/irish/welsh languages
you once made them illegal
they are breaking away from the yoke.
yall are not together
dont be this delusional.

Spics and chinks don't like Muslims, Nigel

Because of tribalistic aspects in those societies which resisted the union the rest of their countrymen wanted and was beneficial for the time, and the British government used an equally tribalistic method of silencing them. Equally, the first British gun seizures in history were against warriors in the Scottish highlands.

The majority were in favour of being a union, this is proven by everything from the Act of the Union 1707 up until the most recent Scottish referendum in 2014 or whenever.

Thats what the Brit Jews want you think, they want to suckle off your teat. Trust us Irish, the Brits are not to be trusted.

>I have a dream
US/UK is already working on this in reality, what are you even saying?

You're talking to the colony that shot at the English until they left us alone. We'll manage.

they are biding their time, slowly rebuilding the culture yall raped and twisted for centuries.
yall are just a teet to suckle on
watch how quickly your northern "brothers" leave you once brexit is ever finalized.

>Trust us Irish
Yes, trust us.

>yall
confirmed negro.
By northern brothers you mean Scots or North England?

If we connect the pipes, we can flush the brown out.

Evidence? And i don't mean no 1% bullshit of a few millionaires making deals with each other.

^ This man has shown his true colours, do not feed this anti-british troll. His scare tactics will not work. He is one of the reasons the Anglo is divided.

why is it called Anglosphere
the anglo-saxons were raped by vikings, and then again by french vikings "normans"
both altering the language and gene pool , shit you guys spoke french in your high courts for 300years.
now you all are being conquered by pakistanis.
good luck
stay on your end of the pond

Canada is front and center and American only gets a square? Fuck that gay shit.

We anglo nations share a lot, and we shall fight for each other even in the grimmest of days.

The flag is merely an example, i feared this would happen. For true equality we would need a flag that equally represents us, like the US or EU has.

Do you still have that collage flag? Much as I like some of the visual mashup exercises, I continue to think it probably makes more sense to have something simple and emblematic of a loose and potentially temporary equal footing arrangement.

tadel kadel vadel latvia cannot into anglo

That's the shittiest flag I've ever seen. If we're gonna have a flag, it better be this one

Is this what you're on about?

i like that one a lot

But why?Isn't our anglo heretage enough?
Also
>tadel kadel vadel
Are you trying to simulate Latvian language or something?

Also i post this is every thread, Sup Forums give me an Anglosphere flag option.

10/10

the UK has Sharia courts
dont associate with them
they are already gone.

Yeah. It's not much of a flag design as-is, but I think the concept is more realistic. It makes sense to have some sort of symbolism to represent whatever form of pact it takes, but it's unrealistic to think that modern nations are going to subjugate themselves to a supernational flag.

Love the idea, we'll need ww3 to kick off first though.

Practicality over style :)

ye but who is going to secure the existance of english heretage after UK is gone?We are the purrest on the moment, except for NZ i think.

Reject the EU and adopt English as your official language and we might add you as a trial member. Then maybe after fifty years or so, if you make good progress to becoming an Anglo nation culturally and politically, you can become part of our Anglo Union.

aye lad

>fifty years or so
This hurts me greatly that the Anglo Union alone would take this time or longer to even form. But this fight is for the people not for me. Future generations will prosper.

aye

idk our culture is pic related, isn't that enough anglo?

T.Pure anglo culture

Well, look. You've got a relatively limited window of opportunity to make brexit real. If that means kicking out May and cycling in Corbyn, and then maybe booting him after a bit, too, just to keep it all from ossifying, then do it already.

Causine

That looks pretty yummers. Is that some sort of beet tea?

>Australia is full of shitposters
>Canada is full of fags, liberals, and potheads
>Britain just announced free abortions and put a living baby down like a dog rather than let him travel to the US

New Zealanders welcome. Everyone else: fuck off we're full.

>Evidence? And i don't mean no 1% bullshit of a few millionaires making deals with each other.
May and Trump have been in talks discussing greater freedom of movement post-Brexit for awhile now. I'm not going to spoonfeed you. Look it up.

lol thats borscht
its so good the jews tried to steal it as their own

>Britain just announced free abortions and put a living baby down like a dog rather than let him travel to the US
wtf i love the UK now

Have some moar lol

See, here's where you're not thinking ahead. We all get to lever conditionalities on each other, and the US is the biggest player in the room. Canada is already our back yard, UK gets to have a say by way of its financial sector but will need a solid trading basis if it really wants to tell the EU to get fucked. The rest have it nice an optional, at their pleasure, as it should be.

Oh, does it have cream in it then? I always thought of borscht of being beet soup, but there's always been doubt in the family as to whether or not that's just a weird linguistic hangover.

yes sour cream makes it a lighter pink color

>Anglo
>Irish
I'm gonna puke.

Checked. Peasant feasts best feasts.

It's funny how heavily anglicized Ireland has become since "Independance". Top Cuckery.

That one is also hideous.

Not that mine is any better, or in any way historically accurate. I just find it funny.

>dat neorenaissance/hanseatic architecture
Breddy gorgeous, mate.

dude most confederate generals and even the president were of welsh and irish decent, read a book before you larp a flag. faggot.

>anglos
>white

The only possible outcome I see from this is

>American liberals move to New Zealand
>We Wuz's and Spics moving to England and Canada for gibs
>Mass Exodus of white Brits to USA/Australia/NZ

>Conflating Scots-Irish (Ulstermen) with Irish Catholics.

Dumb cunt

>the point being they weren't anglo
thanks for proving my point
top marks lad wuwu m8 jolly good

Stop replying to him. Ctrl+f his ID. Every post reveals the pain of his kang ancestors.

The whole point of the Ulster Plantations was to turn the rebellious region into a heavily "Anglo" area. That is why the settlers were brought in from the heavily protestant Scottish Lowlands and Northern England.

If they weren't "Anglo" then Northern Ireland wouldn't exist.

Kind of funny given the Queen is Germanic

That was his point. She has German heritage, but she clearly isn't German.

Never forget where you come from, user.

i was born in america
doesnt mean i have american dna

Ahh, I'm a dense faggot

>Muh heritage

Yuck only 14% Germanic.

we need more anglos in Christchurch, New Zealand. we are still trying to recover from the 2011-12 earthquakes that ripped our city to pieces. If we dont get fellow anglos to emigrate here, it will be the Chinese and Indians that overrun us. Help us or watch another Anglo Nation be overrun.

>fascist flag
>fascio
>latiin
>italian
>complains about low germanic
DOH! you got me larper!

Relying on these websites instead of having record of your family back to the year 600.

Is real estate cheap? I've got a ton of equity and crypto, and I don't think NZ is on the list for Nukes.

my apologies, but my ancestors didnt live in 1 town for centuries fucking their cousins.
i shall strive to educate my children to do so.

>They as Anglo should have the RIGHT to live and work in our country, treated as equals!

Suddenly everyone is anglo.

Four or five generations and my family almost fits within the boundaries of one of our modern nation-states. That's to say nothing of invaders and rape babies. But still pretty good to be at least that much homogeneous.

youtube.com/watch?v=uep7GA9hCKM

I support the idea of an Anglosphere. You see, we're all brothers-in-arms regardless of our past. It was the Anglosphere which shaped the world as we know it, never forget that. It's clear that those who disregard the Anglosphere aren't Anglo's but merely subversive Germanics or Non-Whites that are jealous they haven't reached the level of excellence that the Anglosphere, or simply Great Britain accomplished.

The American War of Indepence wasn't against Great Britain, but merely a dispute between Anglo's. Those colonial battalions weren't marching with the American flag, but merely parading around with our Union Jack banner. It's a shame that we weren't given proper representation in the empire, if only.