NEW BEN GARRISON

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R7JQ_Yo6Cxo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albatross_(metaphor)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

oy

I wish someone would shoot that guy.

>star of david
seven stars not six

who? Ben?
why would you wanna shoot ben you faggot

>seven points not six

Where is the original version?

original?

I like how he has to label everything in his drawings because his racist followers are too dumb to understand otherwise.

Can someone post the original?

>Murder is NOT OK!... but it's ok when it's against the right persons.

He'll shoot you first

>the fucking shoe

>label everything
it's a political cartoon, moron

try to find a modern politcal satire that doesent have labels

This. His cartoons are not funny, witty or interesting at all because there is no subtlety.

Does his readership have an iq of 80 or what's with all the labels

The one's in the comic?

The happy merchant should go on the pizza flag Bernie's holding imo

>not understanding political cartoons
your iq might be close to 80

I don't get it.

No the starfish needs to be changed to a star of david

Go into dads dresser drawer, Grab his 9mm, put it in your mouth, and pull the trigger.

Really that's not how a ship works, did he completely degrade into an attention whore? He keeps making reddit tier shit.

This is a fucking Shoah

He always did

kek thats true

I'll say it again. This Garrison loser needs to be put 10 feet underground.. you know I'm right you racist losers.

>Really that's not how a ship works
>works
thats the joke

is bill clinton the albatross, or the pedophile? and who is the other one supposed to be?

>10 feet underground.
just like the jews he's killed

This is nice and all, but can someone post the unedited version?

Now he just slams in as many memes he can, he used to have a decent message, now it's just memes.

>FUCKING PIZZAGATE FLAG

Love the albatross reference

See what you mean, The pedophile is labeled "Uncle Joe" you fucking stupid Dump supporter. Scoop the shit out of your eyes so you can see better, or is this some Alternative Facts kind of reading comprehension you have? Does Dump's small vocabulary run down that bad?

>expecting a structurally accurate depiction of a complex system in a political cartoon.
You must lose your mind when you watch a disney movie.

Where's the original?

I like the Coleridge reference.

The ped is biden

found the original

someone post it

I wish he's label more stuff, how am I supposed to know what that thing is floating on the ocean?

>that missing shoe

GETS ME EVERY TIME!

I voted Hillary though...

But it's a total nod to Sup Forums
The color of the star... its prominence near the center... he knows Sup Forums is watching

Ben "Fire My Nine on the Welfare Line" Garrison

> But it's a total nod to Sup Forums
> GUYS ITS A SEVEN POINTED STAR, STAR OF DAVID, IM A STUPID MOTHERFUCKER WHO VOTED FOR DUMP LOLOLOL

Maybe he's a shitty artist whose never seen a starfish before, who caters to idiots like you??

kek

This guy is a fucking dumbass. Anyone who likes Garrison is also a shallow fuckwit.

It's FOR morons

You idiot... it would be too obvious if he used a Star of David...

So he just made a random star and colored it yellow over the dark grey background...

Garrison thinks he's clever. That's all there is to get in any of his crap.

He's trash. Anyone who thinks he's clever is too stupid to see he's low-effort, over-explicated trash.

> SEE, HE ONLY PUT IN SEVEN STARS BECAUSE SIX IS OBVIOUS!!! ALSO THE STAR ON THE COMPASS HAS 8 POINTS BECAUSE SIX IS OBVIOUS!!!

Again, maybe he's just a fucking idiot (like all other Trump supporters) who has never seen a starfish before. You sound like a massive fucking moron trying to find subliminal messages to whack your small dick to.

>spot a newfag and/or bored user in one easy step

>says kek
>get the coulour kék
what a coincidence

show your flag.

only if you show him your feet :)

>doesn't know a leafpost when he sees one

>Aquafresh Mint

>knows it's a leaf
>knows asking to show flag will make him disappear

made me kek

It's actually a US flag. Shills just love using the UN flag.

Fixed it

Its fucking confirmed, Garrison hangs out on Sup Forums
Dude, we love you. Glad you shook off the butthurt about the edits and realized they were telling the truth.

Fuck. I didn't realise that was an ocean. He really should be more clear or people aren't gonna get it

>That Illuminati symbol
What did he mean by this?

Kek. I need to get back on my Gimp game and put merchants in these.

(((stone)))
every time

Thanks, much clearer now

>Weekend at Bernies glasses on Hildawg
Underrated

>low IQ retards don't know why political cartoons are labeled

It's so people can understand them 100 years from now on, you stupid monkeys

You forgot to label every last politician and celebrity in the picture because you make art for stupid people who don't actually pay attention

He sure loves that shoe gag doesn't he

Why is Bill a lucky albatross?

youtube.com/watch?v=R7JQ_Yo6Cxo probs

chuckle. Bernie the Capitalist Commie is the best one. And Pigliosi.
Who's the albatross guy?

illuminati pyramid on the stern

It's definitely supposed to be the Jew. If he put the 6 pointed star people would call him a Nazi. "See, see, Ben actually is the Nazi the trolls said he is!"

The 7 pointed starfish is a dogwhistle to Sup Forums. Normie fags see it and think "ben garrison doesn't know how to draw a starfish". Sup Forums newfags think "ben garrison doesn't know how to draw a starfish of david".

But we
>WE
we know...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albatross_(metaphor)

I love how he never forgets

I scan for that shit like waldo

Stay mad

The literal amount of shilling in this thread.

Noice, Ben

> Eagerly awaits for the *original* to surface...

I think he needs to get a bit more updated, even though the ship imagery is exactly on point. Dems are fucked, in the trump world they have no message but "end trump" and well, its failed and backfiring quite consistently.

They are completely fucked too. Trying to get rid of pelosi when she is the last hope they have considering their majority base is regular liberals and not the fucking psychos on the far left.

You can tell they are trying to play to the educated youth as part of a long game going on for the last 30 years. But its backfiring so bad now.

Oh yea, i got distracted. What i meant to say was fuck you, piece of shit with no relevant opinion.

Do political cartoons really need to label everything? What if they tried not doing that for once?

The ship doesn't work. That's his point. The rudder has fallen off.

>Posting the Kosher edit
Good goy

Lol do you know what a political comic is?

It doesn't matter how butthurt you are. Ben labels everything so everytime an autist like you tries to steal his work and put conspiracy stupidity on his images, you will have to spend kilograms of burn ointment for your ass for every hour spent for one detail you will have to erase.

Have fun, NEET.

i like ben garrisons work because it makes you think thoughts

Fuck off leftypol

>uncle joe

jej

then how else would you understand their sharp wit?

>Bernie Sanders holding a money bag labeled NO REFUNDS

Ol benny keeps up with the Sup Forums board. This is a direct picture of what is constantly repeated on /pol

Where are ya benny? Say hi!

Hi