Wtf Italy? Do your duty and help these poor people

wtf Italy? Do your duty and help these poor people.

"people"

FPBP

if these niggers are so poor where do they get ny hats and sheet

ITALY YOU MUST TAKE YOUR RESPONSIBILITY FOR THOSE POOR WOMEN AND CHILDREN FLEEING FROM WAR!

>all adult males in their prime

Yes send them to Scampia

Are there enough doctor and engineering job vacancies in Italy to accommodate these arrivals?

Seeing these numbers arriving I would reintroduce slavery as a concept: not for privates (at least for now) but the city having them can, since those fuckers don't work and won't do it for some years at least, use them to, for example, pick up the trash from the side streets or harbor empty fields

And dump them into the sea or move them to Germany. It's unity that pays after all.

41% young unemployment, dozens of thousands leave our country every year

how are they obligated to take these people in? it makes no sense to me?

Kill em all and let god decide which circle of hell to send them to

dont get too excited

Cause EU is now one country

Yes, please help these poor fighting fit men of the same age range, with no women, children or elderly among them, who are definitely not an army.

I see a lawyer, a doctor, an architect, a poet, a Kang, a kang, another kang...

perfect for breeding yuropean females.

>yfw you realize those arent kenyans or samolis they are nigs from america

because Africans cannot control their own breeding and society they expect to be taken in by another society? why would a given society even want new members who gone from a society that can't control its own population

while the naval code states that any ship has to help regardless of the circumstances I'd like to point out:
those people never intended to cross the mediterranean sea with that floaty.
rather I'd argue they went on that floaty full well that they won't make it (on that floaty).
hence, they went out on the sea to commit suicide, so who are we to deny their wish?

ITALEXIT WHEN