Jesus Christ, EU. Give it a rest

Jesus Christ, EU. Give it a rest

cant make this shit up

Why would Italy close their ports? Why wouldn't they want thousands of highly educated people to strengthen their economy?

They already have enough on the mainland to commit White Genocide against the Europeans. Slowly boil the frog or else he will jump out of the pot, user.

>we'll give you money just please PLEASE LET THE NIGGERS IN

FUCK YOU GERMANY

"Funds" they got from where? From their little Goy tax payers who they are fucking over with this Jew financed invasion, and to be paid back to the jew with interest. The refugee scam that just keep on giving for the globalist elites

The germans only live for the BBC Italy can't stop them

Do they think people don't see what (((they're))) up to or do they just not care yet?

The eternal kraut strikes again

>more funds
Fuck off eu die in a fire

Brussels should be walled off and converted to a nigger zoo.

>be white European
>go to work 9 to 5 for pennies
>pay half of it in taxes
>tax money gets spent to intentionally facilitate the nigger invasion
>tax money gets spent feeding niggers so they don't have to work so there's plenty of time for them to fuck your wife while you're paying for their meals via taxation
>get home
>chase niggers out of your wife's room
>hop on Sup Forums
>start up daily christcuck shill thread and call Varg a 'leech' for not paying taxes and having 6 white kids
>sell your computer to buy toys, crib and colourful wallpaper for your future mulatto wife's son

As much as I hate my country's government I thank the gods every day that I was not born in mother Europa

Its like if people kept breaking into your house and stealing your tv but the police kept buying you a new one instead of arresting people.

Normalcy-fallacy in full effect user it's not so much caring or seeing it's a blanket of comfy willful ignorance and denial that keeps the masses quiet, all until their world is turned upside down but by then it's probably far to late. Your opponent is nothing if not an extremely astute observer of psychology and human nature...

hehehe just as planned

>the voice of reason
I think that's a sensible solution.

The EU is fucking pissing me off now why dint they just fuck off, what are they doing? Do they want everybody to hate them? What the fuck is their obsession with migrants? They care more about migrants than they do for europeans

don't take that money.

They use it to destroy western world, there is no amount of money that would justify that.

you Italians need to stop them NOW

That's nothing , with our law on ius soli 800 000 immigrants babies become italians and so europeans , we see who laugh at the end

POSEIDON SAVE US FROM THIS MADNESS

>tfw we still won't enter a state of open revolt

leave the EU, italy

let me tell you about (((them)))