Israel or Palestine

Inb4 "they're all sandniggers so who cares"

Considering Israeli beligerence
towards us in the past I'll have to side with the Palis. Why should the Jews be given land on the basis of biblical arguments? It's retarded

jews got land because they had a better army not because of muh bible.

>An American shilling for Israel
Like pottery

>a """"Brit"""" shilling for Palestine
Like pottery, Mohamed.

>asks for our opinions
>gets an opinion
>"KIKE SHILL WEH WEH"
saged

Nice flag Schlomo
No you fucking idiot. Every argument for the legitimacy of Israel revolves around muh ancestral land

I could say the exact same thing about whites wanting to keep Europe.

That makes no sense. My point is that the Jews have no real ancestral tied to Jizzrael

>Every argument for the legitimacy of Israel revolves around muh ancestral land

Not really. Certainly not on Sup Forums. Go away newfag.

SAGE

Your flag describes you best

kikes want an ethnostate. They will never let arabs into their occupied "holy land" 14/88 fuck niggers

Attacking the cause of something is always better than treating the symptoms of it. It's why they kill the head vampire in films

>Jews be given land on the basis of biblical arguments

This is false doctrine and thbiboe says that the real "Jews" will be called back to Israel when Jesus returns, not before. Those who support it are the Sam ones who support the Synagogue of Satan

Synagogue of Satan is a retarded concept promoted by cucked men.

I'd be fine with the kikes if they you know, actually killed niggers and sandniggers instead of directing them against a target (read: a nigger based biological weapon)

since when was land ownership decided by bullshit like ancestral claims? land ownership has been and always will be decided my military power

That is not the argument any Jew uses when publicly arguing for Israel's legitimacy.
By the way I'm less concerned with refuting Israel's legitimacy than I am with affirming Palestine's legitimacy as a sovereign state.

Stop. You're making us look bad. I never cared about how shitty and greedy kikes were until they went full open borders and anti white. Jumanji remake starring the rock, jack black (nacho Jew), and kevin hart. So kikewood needs another remake with blacks and a Jew. Don't forget the redhead who gets gangbanged

they're all sandniggers so who cares

Israel. Because Israel wont completely destroy palestine.

Solid Bantz
It's pretty easy for me: one side emails me about great vacation deals and exciting job oppertunities. The other thinks the rocks and trees are going to come alive and ask them to murder me and my family.

Palestine. Jews are the worst, anybody who wants to give the Jew an inch of territory is a traitor or ignorant about the Jewish question.

This

Palestinians may be a bunch of goatfuckers, but at least they would've kept for themselves if it wasnt for all the jewry surrounding them.

Jews should have got a country for themselves, cause they got fucked in other countries. not necessarily Palestine, but they didn't so they went there. imo the palestinians deserved it, they lost the war hard tho. atm we benefit the world more

Three state solution, Israel, Palestine, and Jerusalem as an independent city state governed by a ruling council of Jewish, Muslim, and Christian clerics as caretakers.

Achmed pls

>Jerusalem as an independent city state governed by a ruling council of Jewish, Muslim, and Christian clerics as caretakers

You just found the one thing both sides can agree upon... that it will never happen.

Even real Jews know that they have no right to sovereignty over any land until their Messiah comes. So even their own Torah is against Israel.

> atm we benefit the world more

Fuck israel. Jews are the ultimate enemy. This is the state of white nationalists today, don't even know to side with the palestinians over the jews.