HAPPENING ANOTHER ANTI IMMIGRANT BILL PASSES HOUSE

WTF WHY DOES TRUMP KEEP WINNING

THIS BILL DEFUNDS CITIES AND COUNTIES WHO HELP ILLEGALS AVOID ICE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EdMTl9zHQ9Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he got KatesLaw AND the No Sanctuary for Criminals Act passed

I'm not tired of winning yet.

no it doesnt. it encourages them to. As per the 10th amend the feds dont have the authority to force states to enforce immiration.

The kikes want you to believe anyone has a chance in the elections, but people just voted for an out of touch billionaire elitist.

>make laws that encourage competition and cheapen the cost to produce goods, which ultimately result in cheaper products and services

>white cucks stay behind the curve because they're entitled to muh minimum $20 wage

>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH we need to find a way to get rid of these people! we need to change the system because we got surpassed by illiterate Mexicans

This is how whites think and act collectively, they are pieces of shit unable to withstand any amount of competition, thus, they rig the game in their favor

this is the equivalent of losing in a game of monopoly, rewriting the rules and flipping the board

is there a more characteristic behavior of a subhuman? i think not

They don't have to give them money either.

You're out of touch if you think it is white, western society's obligation to take in the never ending waves of third world poverty

>Beaner replaced by machine invented by whites
>WAAAAAH DUMB GRINGOS

>muh lebbit automation fantasies straight out of /r/futurism
lmaoing at your half baked cuck "arguments"

Bingo. We're taking a page out of the liberal's book when they got a national drinking age established by threatening to take away federal highway funds if a state didn't play ball.

>passes house
doesnt take but a couple fuckhole republicans in the senate to ruin everything

You know who else is out of touch? The anchor babies of these fuckin' spics once we deport their fuckin asses back to Mexico.

actually they do. Read the court opinion the first time this was struck down. Thw feda cannot coerce a cwrtain city using funds unless as per the 10th amend.
Sorry kid, you are factually incorrect

lop thoa anchor babies are full citizens. Anyone born inside our bordera is automaticallt a citizen. Sorry, whitey not gonna be a majority much longer

Yes, refusing to allow immigrants into america thus keeping it more white and reducing the bastardization of the race is exactly what the jews want!

>illegals cost us billions of dollars every year
>wait why do these cities help them
>make those cities stop stopping ICE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK DRUMPF FOR MAKING MY GOVERMENT STOP WASTING MONEY ON PEOPLE WHO CANT EVEN INTO CITIZENSHIP

IN THE HOUSE PEOPLE

WE NEED A BETTER SENATE

pick tomatos and rub the pesticide out of your eyes before you post beaner

>KatesLaw
What's this again?

>muh race
said the piece of shit who has accomplished nothing with his life aside from voting so that people can't compete with his entitled, low quality work

>When you forget that the United States basicly is the future compared to your third world shithole
Don't let the door hit you on the way out Paco
>The man's never heard of the Supremacy Clause.
The Fed is well within its rights to use use its money less.

build wall

What's it like back home in Mexico?

>The US is slowy becoming a white utopia with Trumps help
>yuros are jelly they get cucked commies leaders and go full damage control

imagine being European right now lol

I am a real amreican
fight for the right of every man

Local law enforcement is required to inform ICE when an illegal gets arrested for something.

Because making the US into Mexico would surely be a good thing.

Mexicans are literally as violent as African countries on average.

>pick tomatos and rub the pesticide out of your eyes before you post beaner
you should be prepping the bull instead of coming up with these unimaginative "retorts", cuck

Loving how lebbit cucks just spout buzzwords about automation without even providing studies or data that proves automation will replace these workers soon

basically all you do is post one machine and pretend that it also applies to any other sort of work

lmao, these are the "redpilled" cucks

>Because making the US into Mexico would surely be a good thing.
There aren't enough mexicans for that.
>Mexicans are literally as violent as African countries on average
source: my bogan flustered bunghole

Yeah you should not forget europe...whatever you are...everyone who is called "right-wing" will come over there as more and more muslims come here and start kicking your asses in every street and then we stay there with the nukes and everything.
believe me..if you think you saw something "right-wing" over there the last months and think we are all fat fucks over here..you will get a nice surprise.
If everything breaks apart it only means one thing...people like will get your ass kicked really really bad.

You were literally a mistake, we should have never created your stupid ass race

Piratas are coming back.

Is this similar to how the left though trump's "muslim" ban was unconstitutional?

sweet.

>tfw

>we
You're some jobless cunt living on Spain's welfare, "we" is an exaggeration by far.

>when the alt right NEET cucks think they have a valid opinion on their empire's past actions
lmao

Lemme unmask for a bit. I still have some hope for Europe.

>You were literally a mistake, we should have never created your stupid ass race

This is the most savage shit. Real Spanish speakers are even BTFOing Mexico today.

>some edgy cuck spouting retard opinions to earn uncle juancuck points from americans

>savage
>indicative of any opinion from spain at large

you're trying too hard cletus

In his defense, between him, Bernie, and Shillary, they were all out of touch.

>t. 56%

You can keep up with that strawman if you want, the only truth here is that you are a subhuman butthurt monkey with a stolen past

I hope you're just baiting

Haha wetbacks.

youtu.be/EdMTl9zHQ9Y

You don't really have any room to speak, buddy

Since you are literally claiming that we are a mistake on "your" (e.g. explorers who weren't neet cucks like yourself) part, I fail to see how this is a strawman.

The americans aren't going to shower you with compliments if you keep licking their boots, cuck, so might as well drop your cuck act now.

At least we're trying to do something about it Nigel. Meanwhile you continue to take allah and somalis up the ass daily and your government punishes the native population in response.

Literally fuck off and die

It's only passed the House. It has yet to pass the Senate.

>you're trying too hard cletus

I'm black you mocha midget. Why are you mad at America just because now your wife can no longer clean the dried shit off the toilets at my office? We'll just hire someone else, buddy.

Don't they have toilets in Mexico, Mocha Midget? Or do they still just piss into the closest water supply?

>It's not like he's just jacking up oil prices like every other fucking president before him. MUH ASSAD

Go away bluepill

>I'm black
that explains why you're so butthurt about mexicans

blacks are even more butthurt about mexican than whites, because we don't tolerate your bullshit like whites do

go back to your cave welfare nigger

Why are Mexican posters like this? You break the law you get kicked out, it's that simple.

how does it feel for even black people to think you're below them?

>how does it feel for even black people to think you're below them?
I wouldn't take the opinion of an uncle tom seriously, or indicative of the opinion of blacks in general.

We are in Sup Forums and he's a nigger, after all, do you unironically expect him to have a reality-based opinion?

>Why are Mexican posters like this? You break the law you get kicked out, it's that simple.
This isn't about "muh laws" as you cucks like to disguise it, it's all about keeping mexicans out because you can't compete with us

In an argument between a calm and collected Spaniard and edgy Mex
>edgy Mex is insulting America's choices to kick illegals out that are the major source of our drug epidemic and a huge number of crimes
I don't know... I'm going to compliment the Spaniard on this one, bud.

>blacks are even more butthurt about mexican than whites, because we don't tolerate your bullshit like whites do

Why do you have to blame white people for all your problems, Mocha Midget? I'm black and don't hate white people. I don't even get butthurt about the anti-black shit on Sup Forums because I'm not a little pussy like you.

Did white people make a deal with a wizard to make sure none of you motherfuckers get taller than five foot four?

Did white people force you to suck the duck butter off the human traffickers so you could cut firewood for fifty cents a day?

Did white people tell your wife to grow all that hair on her upper lip?

Sounds like maybe you motherfuckers need to fix your own country before you whine about the laws here, Mocha Midget.

>be Mexican
>wake up and drink 4 liters of Coca-Cola and pretend that it's Mexican even though it is produced by an American company because it uses "real cane sugar"
>get fired from the corn fields because the Americans in Ohio learned how to grow it better in less than 300 years despite your ancestors having thousands of years of experience cultivating it
>drink more Coke
>brother fails to pay off the local cartel due to lack of pesos so he gets beheaded in a fashion more brutal than a typical ISIS beheading
>drink so much coke that your 12 younger siblings need to roll you down to the local police station like a dung beetle rolling elephant excrement
>can't even fit through the door
>after a Herculean effort mustered by the entire village, get pushed through
>police turn you into the cartel
>get beheaded for snitching

>calling people names because they don't agree with you
>calm and collected
posting le pepe meme isn't salvaging this shitpost

> t.redditor

go back to t_d shill

atleast the smells are free

Too
Much
Winning!
Pls stop, stop it President Trump, I can't take all this winning! =(

>be asshurt white nationalist ameriturd
>write long winded greentext shitpost full of falsehoods
>expect people to take you seriously

>I don't even get butthurt about the anti black shit
that's because you're a cuck uncle tom, nothing else, otherwise you wouldn't be on Sup Forums sucking white dick

the rest of your post is just unimaginative shitposting like the other poster I'm replying to, spare it on your next post or you're not getting any further you's from me

>Yes Goy, accept more third-world non-white immigrants into your country to dilute your race and actively vote against your interests
Go jumo off a windmill, Toothpaste

Hey wetback, KYS

Doesn't matter won't pass Senate.

In the oven they go

>Mexican

Into the trash he goes

>calling people wetbacks when they're in mexico
memelard intellectuals

But what about the Senate?

We all know you are using a proxy, paco

epeck meem

>that's because you're a cuck uncle tom, nothing else, otherwise you wouldn't be on Sup Forums sucking white dick

So being black on Sup Forums makes me an Uncle Tom? What does that make you?

You claimed people were afraid of competition and unable to compete. Does this mean your country was "afraid" of competition from Hondurans and "unable to compete" with them?

That's all I'm saying. I don't care if you talk shit about me being black. I was just saying your statements were hypocritical.

>Totally butt hurt because Trump sent him back home to beaner land.

>Uncle Tom

A nigger that's an independent thinker

I'm posting from home, in Mexico. Sucks that you have to invent overly complex stories when you see opinions you don't like.

You're an uncle tom because you're on a white supremacy forum sucking white dick, that's about it, you don't get phased at nigger hate on Sup Forums (which is pretty much 60% of the content here) because you've internalized your cuckoldry to that extent

>You claimed people were afraid of competition and unable to compete. Does this mean your country was "afraid" of competition from Hondurans and "unable to compete" with them?
they can try to compete, they don't have what it takes

>totally a faggot pulling "facts" out of his ass because he doesn't like my posts

They don't have to follow the federal drinking age either but the government cuts federal highway funds to anyone who doesn't comply.

>we've never deported anyone who crossed the Rio
Um, try again sweetie.

Please stop. The majority of your parasitic nation is living in a single cesspool that is one of, if not, the most polluted city in the world due to a horrific lack of restrictions in a desperate attempt to grow your economy faster. In an attempt to make quick cash, not die of suffocation, or both, illegals cross over the border. They bring the large majority of drugs, put legal immigrants and citizens alike out of work, and commit a large chunk of crimes with very little penalties on many occasions. Your nation is slowly killing our's, along with our morally superior ways of life. I'm not saying America is perfect, but you can't blame us for wanting to get your country as far from our's as possible (at least the illegals).

Arizona v. United States

Thanks Obama!!!! Thanks lefists!!!!!

t.butthurt mexishit that lost to krauts in a soccer game.

fuck off were full

just for you since i noticed a few months ago how angry and butthurt you were, i decided to start viciously chatting up mexican girls only on tinder, facebook, even local ads and i have been fucking them. sorry mexico, but im destroying your womens pussy, then i call ICE on their address because its always full of illegal family members living there with them

I'll bite.

You can't flood the unskilled labor market while the minimum wage still exists.

The more of something you have, the less valuable each extra unit becomes.

You NEED to pay everyone else less and less. Normally this is fine because cost of living goes down faster than wages, but with the minimum wage, once the labor market gets flooded enough, that job's break-even wage goes below the minimum wage and disappears.

I think even natsocs will mostly agree with this.

lol you're Mexican! I'm from Texas and for those that don't know Mexican women are the biggest whores on the planet, they literally fuck donkeys. I know the whole nigger with white girl internet meme but that's all it's. The truth is niggers much prefer Mexican or Latino women to white because they're thicker which is what they prefer. Pretty much all niggers I knew were dating Mexican girls and almost all of the fat hairy sluts have a baby by 18

>A nigger that's an independent thinker

He thinks "real" black people are supposed to sit around being offended by being called a nigger on the internet.

Meanwhile he endorses Mexicans becoming the slaves of the Western world who work for the lowest wages with little to no respect.

AKA Niggers

The funny thing is I have received more racism from the dems. Bunch of hypocritical cunts

WINNING
>WINNING
WINNING
>WINNING
WINNING
>WINNING
WINNING
>WINNING
WINNING
>WINNING
WINNING
>WINNING
WINNING
>WINNING
WINNING
>WINNING
WINNING
>WINNING
WINNING
>WINNING

>mexicans think they are stiff competition because of work ethic and not dirt cheap illegally low wages

> Sub 90 IQ spic, trying to tell us whats good for the U.S.

Go fuck yourself pedro. Yea your right we dont want the country to be filled with mexicans, if your country was getting flooded my Americans by the millions your government and people will care. Of course its about race retard. Your populous is dumber than niggers, they work for slave wages and destroy cities with crime.

>WE DO DA JOBS DAT NO ONE ELSE WANTS TO ESE

Yeah, but the worker's party of AMerica should celebrate. Less employable workers means more leverage for existing workers.

What is this timeline even? Based black man telling goblins they are goblins? And defending whitey?

Holy shit. Oh and fuck you beaner. That black man was brought here,you snuck in.

>The funny thing is I have received more racism from the dems. Bunch of hypocritical cunts

I don't doubt it. We're apparently supposed to vote a specific way even if it doesn't support our economic interests.

Good for you. Illegals are the true enemy of blacks. Kill them all.

"Economic interests" are a meme.