Straight People Are Just as Obnoxious and Degenerate as Pride

Seriously making out in public? Doing all this, this is exactly what right-wingers accuse gays of doing which is degenerate and obnoxious, seriously all you right-wing nuts need to take a look at yourselves and realize the absolute hypocrisy.

But one is right and one is not. Understand the difference degenerate.

That's prejudice

>making out in public
>no penis in vagina floats
>no straight pride parade
>not making everything in your life about being straight, just are

OP is a Faygit

well heterosexuality is the biologically correct way to be

you're broken in some way if you are gay

that said, I agree that public displays of affection beyond hugs are somewhat degenerate. It doesn't have much of a place in the public, keep it to yourself

but heterosexual PDA

Oh sweetie, excuse me but, Equality has already enacted in the west. Pride parades are a result of tolerance and acceptance. When you point a finger at someone, there are 3 pointing back at you.. hun

Sweetie, did you get a chance to read my she-ply. Don't be a her-pocrite. Oh hun

Nah be it's all bad in public since I can't make out with my boyfriend but you can with your girlfriend it's not fair

stop voting for leftist politicians who will import muslims who fucking despise you

is it homophobia when you get a little throw up in your mouth though?

I do get how the hairy turdsa on your dick and aids feels good though....

don't act like you can't do that in 2017

maybe you're afraid of people judging you though?

social taboo is quite effective, is it not?

the the ideal world you have a tight cultural group using social taboo instead of law as much as possible, while preventing outside influence from altering yours social taboos from the top down

Bad b8
Saged

Homosexuality is disgusting and above all, a sin. Matthew Shepard when?

Saged, bitches.

bump

Enjoy ban your a bad troll
Actually hetrosexuality is a sin in the Bible idiot. Enjoy ban

fags are mentally ill degenerates that should be wiped out everywhere they are found

>people kissing public vs obnoxious media and force fed LGBBQWTFSAUCE down my throat every. single. fucking. waking minute.

Weak shit op. Sage.

You're a bad troll.

bump

Mmm, that's one butthurt little bitch. Me likey.
>nuh-uh! heterosexuality is a sin! skirpa derpa derp!
Yeah, no.
>enjoy your ban
Thanks. It's been pretty comfy so far.

>kissing your sweetheart while being fully clothed after having fought for five years in a war overseas

>wearing bondeage gear in pubic on a float which children in the crowd on the taxpayers dime

Nice bait.

Remember to sage

Bible says that hetrosexuality is a sin actually, but sure say it's anti-gay even though it doesn't mention that

Enjoy your ban for trolling

if you were a drunk sailor out in the streets of 1940s New York when Japan was announced as having surrendered you'd grab a qt nurse to kiss too/

>being drunk in public
>being drunk at all
>grabbing a random person to kiss
Degenerate and illegal as fuck,.

Agreed. I don't care who you fuck just dont be a degenerate about it.