Turns out hitler was absolutely fine with inter-racial couples. How will pol ever recover?!?

The woman on the left is Emilie Schenkl and the man on the right is her husband, Subhas Chandra Bose, Indian freedom fighter and friend of Hitler.

The picture was taken in Nazi occupied Austria where they lived.

If Hitler was OK with interracial marriages, why aren't you?

Indians = caucasoid aryans therefore its not racemixing

Canada = splitting hairs, therefore moving goal posts to fit desired narrative ignoring facts. You win?

>OK with interracial marriages

I think you mean

>OK with a potential stooge ruler for India marrying whomever he wants

>hitler was absolutely fine with inter-racial couples
sauce?
>Indian freedom fighter and friend of Hitler.
Hitler having poo friends. wew
>Nazi occupied Austria
Austria was part of Nazism.

Just get some books and read history before posting here you faggot

>Indians
>caucasoid Aryans

Like less than 1% of them maybe

Indians are not a race, fucknigger.

Hitler was fine with Indians, actually. He even had many join the SS.

Don't like the man, but still.

>implying most people here read anything other than conservatard news media

> Nazi occupied Austria

Austria wasn't occupied. It was integrated into the Reich the same way Bavaria or Prussia were.

Nazi Germany was not 'muh racial purity'. 'muh blue eyes'

Sure that's what the villified version of nazi germany means but in reality - it was not.

and i already knew that.

It was about 'muh folk' and `muh family farms and muh workers` and interracial marriage could totally happen except for german-jewish interracial.

And i appriciate it for it.

Fuck Richard Spencer.

He looks like Heinrich Himmler.

makes kinda sense... since niggers, arabs, etc joined ss before any real conflict and didn't really fit the criteria even though nazis had lot of men the whole more the merrier did not really apply because of that construct.

read a book, read a god dam book.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

read history pls

Implying white genocide is bad.

After humiliating Arabs for 100 years non-stop how do you have the audacity and gall to cry about a few arabs and africans coming into your country. After what you have done? The mass murder of people in all colonized lands.

Sorry nobody gives a fuck about "white genocide". Genocide is what happened to Bosnians in Srebrenica, caused by the filthy Dutch government. Genocide is what happened to Tutsis in Rwanda. Or what Serbs want to do to Muslims in the Balkans.

To you, white genocide is swarthy and virile Arab men who humiliate pencilnecked small dicked low test white queers breeding with your whote women. Sorry, your whore women consented, therefore it is not genocide.

To you genocide women breeding with more masculine Muslims by their own volition. No buddy, genocide = deliberate mass murder. "White genocide" is a few thousand Muslims migrating to the pussified continent called Europe. It's not our fault white women find Arab men sexually attractive, you ugly, pathetic, small dicked little kaffir pig.

This, while hitler wasn't as into the aryan shit as himmler was, himmler certainly thought that indians were the true aryans, especially the lighter one, so this was good enough for hitler to believe too.

Or what Muslims have been doing for 1400 years.

you're totally not trolling.

I'm not, are you?

indian = aryan after racemixing

poo not even once

POOED

LEAF