New York Times employees protesting management as they are getting laid off

#FakeNews is collapsing and the New York Times has to tighten their belt.
Enjoy the Commie salt!
archive.is/1lHLn

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/FAikr
archive.is/MAckW
archive.is/FIL74
archive.is/KDl7b
archive.is/wtiPs
nytimes.com/by/jenna-wortham
archive.is/Ks6Qs
lmgtfy.com/?q=Microsoft spellcheck
archive.is/Rs0QX
archive.is/HtBB0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

archive.is/FAikr

archive.is/MAckW

beautiful. let it burn

I've had an erection since Tuesday. Should I see a doctor?

archive.is/FIL74

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

So, stupid question as I haven't been following things very closely: why are there layoffs and why are they protesting it?

"Marxism is the meth-amphetamine of the masses."–Mr Jordan B. Peterson

>why are there layoffs
because they can't afford to keep paying them/their job can largely be handled by Microsoft word

>why are they protesting it
because they'd like to keep their jobs

How dumb! No wonder they're losing their jobs.

*they're jobs

archive.is/KDl7b

word.

This fucking spacing.

>oh no the company we work for is about to lay off a bunch of positions that can't be justified
>I bet if we stop doing our jobs everything will change!

Every single one of these retards has been added to a list to be fired now. Some will be fired immediately, others (with positions that might actually be necessary) will be fired when their replacement is found.

I hope this means that a bunch of limp wristed libs will be replaced by more right leaning folks that aren't allergic to work.

You are justifying genocide.

I'm a doctor, can I see it?

Who is more commie and more cucked in this arrangement - the writers/contributors or the editors? It seems like since editors can potentially have final say, they are potentially the most compromised and cucked, correct me if I'm wrong

This seems more like a power struggle.

the best part is the journalists are basically admitting they cannot write at an adult level and need the editors to do it for them

Redditers like you aren't people

archive.is/wtiPs

>paying people to spellcheck in 2017

Its funny how they think we plebs give a fuck about the editors of the new york times And their plight.

So they are all volunteering salary decreases to stop the layoffs? How nice of them!

>be some spineless beta 25 year old semi-minority
>finish expensive journalism school funded by your parents
>land a job at THE NEW YORK FUCKIN' TIMES
>ah yes, I have achieved my goal
>listen to them when they say "we're not sacrificing journalistic integrity, we just have a battle to win here. For Hillary!"
>queue 1.5 year brigade against common sense For Hillary!
>write article after article about how Trump is a Russian plant, Hillary is great, Wikileaks is illegal/bad/wrong/boring
>"I just have to get through this election, this will show my bosses that I am reliable and trustworthy"
>Hillary loses
>Keep pushing bullshit because you are rat-owned agency
>keep somehow convincing yourself that albeit the declining sales and income, the NYT is infallible and your devotion to The Narrative has granted you immunity to budge cuts
>I DID WHAT THEY SAID, HAHA! I'm SAFE!
>Get email from La'Tonya about the 'March in Solidarity of Our Editors'
>know that no real journalistic entity will ever give you the time of day, let alone hire you, other than kike nonsense

ah this makes me so happy. Justice, faggots, might as well join Antifa now so we can bash your skull in when you try to bike-lock us.

And nothing of value was lost

>all of those sub-standard diversity hires

I can't believe the New York Times could possible think any of their very progressive employees are dead weight!

copy editors are glorified grammar checks - they're not the real editors of the paper

All the goys will lose their jobs at NYT. The rest will remain safe.

I love how they attempt to justify their positions by using minor typos that word would pick up with autocorrect.

what does a copy editor even do?

Of course not. It would be funny if management made them walk the walk and hold a public meeting saying exactly this.

yeah but now the internet is going to be clogged w/ a bunch of sniveling failed lib writers via blogs boards w/ their self-righteous opines-what if they come here and try to start reporting people for crude language?

they should walk the plank like a mini 9/11, worst people on this planet jew york times

There are layoffs because no one reads the NYT, and they're protesting because they're delusional faggots who can't into maths and live in a fantasy land where everyone is a gay nigger refugee with a guaranteed income

And no fucks were given about snowflakes spewing fake news and paying the consequences.

spell check, grammar check, look for mistakes

>implying they aren't here all the time anyway
do you think they really 'work' all that much?

Edit shit I guess making sure commas and periods are where they belong?

Could they make that democracy sign look any more commie? I mean do they think people don't notice the obvious symbolism of a raised fist clutching something and a red background?

Who pays money to read a propaganda called JYT, seriously.

Copy editors aren't need in a tabloid.

LEFT LANE CLOSED!

nytimes.com/by/jenna-wortham

editors fired but you, lashonda, may stay on with your hard hitting investigative pieces

When they say democracy they mean venezuela/iranian "democracy".

Literally everyone of them is a mongrel nigger bitch or faggot numale

You should see me big boy~

How did they get all these professionally printed signs on laminate if this was (((spontaneous)))??

This smells like a desperate attempt to buy publicity to me.

Mark my words, Times management will "capitulate" and give a huge deal to the "protestors" to look magnanimous.

Then they'll toot their own horn for the next two days to keep it in the news and show how they're a more "virtuous" newspaper.

archive.is/Ks6Qs

Holy shit that's my cousin!
She was such a bitch!
Jenbear if you are reading this, I hope you realize we still love you but you aren't allowed back home

shadilay

Probably

Next article: How NYT survived and how it shows Trump's view on America is flawed. By NYT.

How many fucking editors do they need??? Its like they have a 1:1 ratio between editors and columnists

lol

they will just lay off elsewhere, they are broke and I'm pretty sure the mexican druglord who has been propping them up is tired of wasting money

Oh man this is amazing, these liars deserve to fucking rot

They will not be missed. Goodbye and Good Riddance.

Libshit (((journalists))) get BTFO by their own retarded agenda. Can't wait until they realize the protesting meme they push also doesn't work. The winning doesn't stop.

fucking purge the whole lot. If I was an editor and people had these kind of mistakes.... Honestly I am nor surprised after examination

Lmao at these cucks

Karma is a bitch, NYT deserves to go down in flames for the propaganda they have pushed

niggers get out
OUT OUT OUT

HAHAHAHA CNN WILL BE NEXT

Those are the people that think they're better than us. What a joke.

Will this be the great imPalin?

Maybe they shouldn't have chosen a field that is becoming outdated.

NYT needs to hire more migrants. This is how you solve unemployment.

*not*

t. NYT editor

Pls hire

how can you be paid to write and not know how to write properly? this is some shameless shit desu

Well, you know how the old saying goes; If you work for the New York Times you're a faggot piece of shit for shilling on behalf of kiddie fuckers, fighting western nationalists, producing regular anti-white propaganda and never questioning the neoliberal agenda.

Or something like that.

This.

Does Trump create the future or does he travel to the future and report it back to us? hes never wrong

They can't fucking correct YROK to YORK and WSA to WAS themselves?
Should fire the (((journalists))), too. It's not like those niggers write billions of lines each day. OMAGA I CANT READ ALL DAT SHIT

I'm shitposting on 4chins all day and I have less typos than those niggers.

Remind me again why we all need to defer to Carlos Slim's staggering genius? Was that because it's an intellectual act to sit next to El Presidebte Por Vida when he's handing out monopolies? Because the New York Times is too famous to fold?

This is FUCKING HILARIOUS in a fucked up way. Like tons of people are gonna lose their jobs but shit nigga you gotta adapt. AI can already replace 90% of these people and do a better job. Free open source AI. Let alone whatever proprietary shit they've cooked up..

YOU STOLE IT AND WASTED IT REEEEEEE

Good.

WE DA BEST

lmgtfy.com/?q=Microsoft spellcheck
>libshits push for a higher minimum wage
>get replaced by kiosks
>faggot media gets mad about it
>continues to destroy their own jobs and credibility
>"""editors"""" get replaced by a few illegal mexicans using Microsoft Spellchecker
>the circle is now complete

Salty losers with no skills. Get fucked.

archive.is/Rs0QX

You are hired because you are inside the club.

Protesting a lay off???
Its the current year people

lul, gave me a smile. thanks bb

These lying (((nation-wreckers))) and their minions deserve it. Fuck them.

No editors

No peace

Fuck da police

Literally this is real life now.

Talk the talk.

this, i want it to go faster and brighter

Trump tweet tomorrow:

GREAT NEWS! The Failing New York Times is cutting down on employees. Ratings way down, credibility equal to zero. Truly failing!

That's caramel for you. Just like pottery desu.

archive.is/HtBB0

Why are there so many editors? Does NYT publish in multiple languages? If not, it seems like that job could be done by 3 or 4 people.

Print media has imploded in 2008. You don't need to travel to the future to know it's only going to get worse. Automated articles based on a few keywords are coming.

>be yorker
>hold strike
>don't get paid
>suddenly become broke after a week of having to support yourself in the most expensive city in the US

learn 2 format

it's not reddit it's the mantra it's been getting spammed in youtube and blog comments for like six years now

>editors = propaganda artists

Are those subs bullshit or are Terrorist tv-shows breeding grounds for memery?