CANADA YES!

CANADA YES!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KtP2kgjVQO8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

eyyyyy lmao

Nothing wrong with this. We should be respectful of everyone's gender identity. Other countries could learn a lot from us.

That don't make no fuckin' sense
youtube.com/watch?v=KtP2kgjVQO8

"I saw em wearing eir hat today"

HAHA THIS IS COMPLETELY NATURAL THIS ISN'T TOTALLY ABSURD OR ANYTHING HAHA

I DEFINITELY DON'T WANNA DIE

This country's a mess. Learn from our mistakes.

what if they didn't buy a hat
this is too difficult

>Ze went to the store

Don't worry guys!
Thoth and Kek will save us.

Heroes will rise
Truth will prevail

>No Ay lmao pronouns

Fucking bigots

Will Canadians ever recover?

>tfw I live in halton region
cant wake uppppppp

>tell that my pronouns are pthulhu ptchzech and probster
>wait for them to get it wrong
>sue the cuckleafstan police
>get free by anti-oppression laws

Canada sure is a fun place.

Fuck Canada.
It belongs to the Chinks, anyway.
Canada is Chinese property now.

I don't believe in a God that wouldn't flood the Earth again because of this mess.

>guys it's only Toronto that's bad, not all of Ontario
not so fast sweety

If my pronoun is "mein fuhrer". Can you get arrested in Canada for not using it?

Nothing wrong with this? Are you retarded? This is something being enforced btw. By law. Meaning you will be punished by the state for not getting someone's pronouns right, tard.

Digits indicate you actually have to do it now. Start applying for refugee status, Minha delĂ­cia

>the objective goal of any organism is to successfully reproduce
>state is OK with you cutting your dick off and will criminally charge those who try to tell you otherwise
FUUUUUUUUUUCKK

This.

The fact that there's people out there kicking and screaming over having to give basic respect and dignity to other human beings is just... really sad. I seriously wonder how these people function in day to day life, constantly blowing up and yelling at people for veing different.

I'm proud that this country is smarter than that. Hell, we have a prime minister who actually respects this kind of thing, and isn't a blatant, ignorant bigot

I'm literally too light skinned to become a refugee in Canada or Sweden, I also have no rapes in my criminal records.

Feels bad man.

nuke ontario

It's time for Canadians to revolt. No 2nd ammendment so we can't effectively create a militia but we can't lay down and keep getting fucked by this communist, Trudeau

this is literally orwellian shit. Like how can people this retarded be stealing oxygen

Peak leafposting

How they dare to associate the Crown of the Queen with faggot symbolism?
Have they no respect for anything?

>"Hi my preferred pronouns are fee-fi-fo-fum"
>Talk to this person using "you"

Why do we need this shit?

We just need to get canada to implement legally-mandated "Gender Armbands" with your pronouns and gender printed on them.

LEAF

Trudeau gov is a real joke
>hugs trans unicorn puppet for gay pride speech
>since gay pride is at the same time as ramadan i will wear and show off my socks, which have arabic letters on it and a flag on islam while celebrate gay pride

>since gay pride is at the same time as ramadan i will wear and show off my socks, which have arabic letters on it and a flag on islam while celebrate gay pride
We can only hope this has pissed off the muzzies

Leafs when will you annex Detroit and make it great???? If you do it you will WIN! teach those detroit dindus all bout dem pronowns.
Michigan would be very happy.

Keep an eye on the news when David Jason dies. Pic related.

I give it 2 years before our retarded faggot fucktard moron communist government does the same here

they just looooooove to copy this kind of leftard sjw madness

J U S T
U
S
T

>when you realize you only have 60 years left in this world

I won't live enough to see our society crumble, I hope

>Ey when to the store and bout emself a hat

Canada YEs

I want to leave.