Right Pronouns?

I don't get it, Sup Forums

Why are you so triggered by pronouns ?

Is it so hard to ask a person about their pronouns ?

It's just a word, if they want you to use another word, what's the big deal ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tc5C8CRCt5M
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zé_(given_name)
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4652532/Naked-Attraction-returns-Channel-4.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

feel free to ask people to call you whatever you want

don't make it a law that I MUST call you what you want me to call you or I will be fined or jailed

also eat shit

Stupid kike. In essence it's not the word that is the problem, it is the degeneracy of them thinking that being trans is a thing leading to more ideologies that cannot happen.

we're not triggered we just don't cater to the mentally ill

>don't make it a law that I MUST call you what you want me to call you or I will be fined or jailed
it's basic human decency to use the right pronouns
nobody says you should go to jail for being a dick though

Ask not sanity from those incapable of providing it user, additionally don't reinforce the delusions of the mad...

>we're not triggered we just don't cater to the mentally ill
You don't actually believe it's a mental illness, do you?
Please don't tell me you're that stupid. I refuse to believe people that stupid exist.

Only in USA. Why? Because that's just another way to normalize degeneracy and when this is normalized they can go one step beyond where elites already are, but currently it's illegal and shameful what they doing. Only problem with elite's way of thinking is that they think they will enjoy being degenerate when it's legal, they won't since they do shit to be special with their money. When you have a classroom full of gay princes they will fight among themselves.

Educate yourselves please: youtube.com/watch?v=Tc5C8CRCt5M

>da ze~

What kind of fucking bait is this?

(OP)

Personally I have no problem if you run around and tell people to call you ze or some stupid shit like that, I'll still call you a he or a she based on what sex you are but don't go crying that you are being denied your human rights just because we don't want to go along with your little game

Like seriously I would expect something better coming from Slovenia but it seems that you have turned into shit alongside Serbia.

How the fuck could Serbs lose against a smaller army, smaller country, a country with a shitty military budget while they had Bosnia outnumbered, outgunned and outcashed

my name is actually ze

>ze
flag checks out : en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zé_(given_name)

You know what's easier than always asking strangers about their pronouns? Being able to identify it at a glance! Which is why we invented gender signifiers like hair styles, accessories and clothing to make it easier. And if someone doesn't conform to these they only have themselves to blame for getting misgendered.

Call me "not ze"

I do believe that this is retardation in its finest form

Not you, I mean the OP is a retarded shitstain

You're a neo-Nazi so how could you understand?
Gender is a social construct.

Don't worry. My narcissism assumed that you were talking about OP.

You're not allowed to force me to say anything, nor does anyone who tries to deserves my respect
Faggot

Ooh looks like I angered the beast boiis, soon enough we'll see the "YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MALE"

Mate I am no Neo-Nazi, nowhere near to it to be honest since if they saw me they would chase me for not being a pasty white Swede, yes I'm an immigrant that is hated by Neo-Nazis

Lemme guess, Pepe is a Nazi symbol too?

(OP)
So tell me how is Slovenia and Serbia right now? Does it still smell like pig shit because that was the only thing i could smell throughout your little shitstain of a country.

Remember, when someone asks you to respect their pronouns you should ALWAYS ask for their name and then refer to them in the 3rd person. It's more painful for them to know you're going through the effort of acknowledging their illness while at the same time still disrespecting their pronouns. And as we all know, pain heals.

Lemme quote my favorite rapper as to why we are having this conversation "They gotta suffer the penalty cause of our education".
Kids like OP are the results of bad teachers sucking at their job.

I honestly don't get why there are so many pronouns.

There's like 100 """""neutral"""" pronouns, why not have a single one like the Germans do?

If you really want to go full "being mentally ill is ok" then just pick a third, neutral pronoun and get it over with.

Also, "they" is literally the plural and any one who wants to use this should get medical help ASAP by all means. You literally can't accept such levels of retardation as normal.

then what could be the possible translation of 'ze' to other languages genius? that would be clusterfuck of translation from english books/tv/movie to other language
>Mandarin
>Nippon
>Spanish
>Hindi
>even on your own country Slovenia

and I think pronoun is the least of your worries now.
This

Fag, faggot , homo , fudge packers , butt grinder , ass monkey , tranny, sissy , queer , bitch , queen , light in pants , lightfoot , limp wrist these will work with Ze to !! REEEEEEEEEEEEEE PEPE

Ze!

Social engineering is a sandpaper dick shoved into the ass of natural cultural expression.

>Izzy ended up going on a date with Eve, who did not define as any sexual orientation

I could not agree more

Who the fuck's that?

I don't mind calling people by their pronouns if they ask me to.

Just don't expect me to know what they are before being told. If you look like a women then I'll assume you go by she because 99.99% of the population does.

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4652532/Naked-Attraction-returns-Channel-4.html

>really starting to miss NorLinkArchivebot now...

first of all, ze is not a fucking pronoun
and second, nobody genuinely identifies as such, these fuckers just want attention