Jared Taylor

What does Sup Forums think about this man?

youtu.be/PMoBJgBqSL0

I think American Renaissance provides a lot of good "redpilled" information

Have some disagreements about the jewish question, but Taylor is a good guy.

On a scale of 1/10, he's a 5 redpill. Good man.

Love how you subhuman retarded basement dwelling polack apes think you're 10/10 redpilled. Monkey, you're not redpilled. You're -4/10 redpilled because you believe the garbage, retarded shoddily created memes from Sup Forums,

You seriously need to kys. You people are not remotely redpilled. You guys are some of the stupidest, retarded monkeys on the internet. You think you're redpilled because you've been saying what muslims have been saying for the past 15 years i.e Zionists did 9-11 and they own your media and banks. Well done you retarded, subhuman cockroach, you noticed something which every muslim on the fucking planet knows lol.

Otherwise,most of you retards are just clueless about world affairs, about literally anything other than your new favorite "redpilled" SLUT. Especially when you talk about the topic of this board, politics, especially international politics, your stupidity and low IQ"come out.

I#'m genuinely insulted that you filthy, dirty, smelly neanderthals think you're red-pilled.

what a faggot. go back to sucking nigger and jew dick.

HuWhat do you think? HuWe fell like he's helping save the HuWhite race.

Nope, that'd be your slut white women.

Literally.

Checkmate, monkey boy.

Cannot STAND his whole
hhhhhwwwwwwite
>that fucking "h" before the W in words like white and women is so fucking annoying

What's with this men anyways? My dad used to talk like this when he converted to being a right wing Christian. It's obnoxious. What gives, Sup Forums?

Wait are you actually a sandkike? lol you worship an illiterate pedophile who thinks demons are God and you're calling others bluepilled? Why don't you go blow yourself up at a mosque, you dirty heathen?

Kek

Like said apart from jews he's a good guy

Do you think he publicly tiptoes around the Jewish issue in order to not be labeled a full blown Nazi?

holy shit kys

yes

Eat a dick Nazi faggot.

I'm not going to listen to any man who cannot properly pronounce a word as simple as "White"

holy shit that nigger was triggered

He's simply relishing saying a word that he loves.

>chimp levels over 9000

He says Jews are white.
"They look H-white to me"

I don't see what's so special about him, all he does is argue in favor of Race & IQ against bluepilled reporters. The only time I some him debate somebody serious was with faggot ass Tim Wise, and Jared got destroyed.

literal God

Good guy, well spoken and informative.