Women are children

>women are children
This shitty meme keeps coming up and either needs to be addressed or dismissed entirely. Let's discuss this once and for all.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lWM8CMzw-jY
youtube.com/watch?v=X_JLiWIdkyQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MGTOW is jewish psyops. Just like they did with feminism. Exactly the same game.

sage goes in options field

What does mgtow have to do with anything

>not posting the webm

there's a webm?

lurk moar

We live in male world and traits that mother nature gave women are now called:
>being pragmative
>being slut

its pure mansplaning concept

You are right.

They are retarded children.

pre puberal girls can still be regarded as human,

it's when the (((estrogen))) hits that it all goes terribly wrong

I wonder what you look like desu

Anti-MGTOWs = Jews

Keep paying into the (((Marriage & Divorce))) industry goys.

Women want a man to take care of them and their children. Even if their children are breed by some alpha male buck with a 10 inch dick. Before they are married to the man. After. Whatever.

Men just want to have a ton of money and a harem of attractive whores to pound and have someone else take care of their progeny.

There are exceptions.

But that's about it in a nutshell.

>he thinks females develop mentally past the age of 12

This.

lurking for OP webm

>women, on average, are childish and immature
FTFY

family is important you guys

FUCK! why do american girls look like that?

I know. Got to be out there somewhere.

Women don't mentally mature till after menopause.

i know everything there is to know about the OP pic, there is no webm

Family =/= (((The Marriage & Divorce Industry)))

Open your eyes man. Can't believe how blind some of you are.

Okay, we'll clarify

>Emotionally and logically, women are children

That should clear things up for you, lassie, since you're not really on par with the male brain's capabilities.

Maybe if you're an ugly loser then yeah but for everyone else no it's not.

If that's what you thought this thread was really about then you must be retarded

It's 16, user.

Same thing.

Who has the webm?

God will bless you with 2 virgin cheerleader teens if you provide. Thank you.

Your statement doesn't make sense.

I am not saying family is not important, and most MGTOWs don't think it isn't either. Most MGTOW men wanted (many still want) families, but they recognize the stark reality of today's legal climate.

Stop listening to Jewish shills my friend.

I'm not interested in talking about your fetish for underage girls, I'm simply explaining how women are, in fact, children from the neck up.

Sup Forums tier "MUH RIGHTS TO BANG 14 YEAR OLDS" shit should be deleted, so may as well make this a thread of valid discussion.

There is no webm, they are two volleyball players, Sup Forums failed to identify them.

Is that a Vegemite sandwich?

So things you can't make arguments against should be deleted?

What else do you expect from SJWs?

wrong
the T H I C C one got BLACKED and has an africANUS bf yet she is in love with a white guy. Or it used to be like that.
Lurk moar

That wasn't the point either dipshit

So what's the solution then? Just live and die alone? No thanks

gas yourself

Let's get down to brass tacks here. Would you rather fuck the one on the left.......or the right?

Your answer may surprise you.

i have heard older guys say that women are children meme though never heard the explanation. one reason i discover is that, like children, if you tell them something and they do not respect you - they do the opposite. despite what happens to them or anything or anyone, they WILL do or suggest the opposite. in this way they really are children and they need men for guidance.

Haha, this is why so many whites are doomed. They can't see outside the lines.

You can have a family, my friend. Just don't be stupid and do it through the courts and the institutions. How about actually listening to what MGTOWs say about the laws and all, and then consider what you can do about it.

Protip: You might have to...*gulp*...go outside the law to do what it takes to ensure that upright marriages and families have a future.

Are you idiots aware that you do not need to be married to have a partner or offspring?

Go outside the law? But that's illegal!

You're preaching to the choir, stupid. Read my other comments.

>You can have a family, my friend. Just don't be stupid and do it through the courts and the institutions.
So getting married? Can you make a concrete point already?
>Protip: You might have to...*gulp*...go outside the law to do what it takes to ensure that upright marriages and families have a future.
????? please explain

oh and cut out the reddit spacing please

*gulp*

You're right, we should absolutely obey corrupt laws and legislators that hate everything that is right.

Afterall, this is what the American Founders would have wanted. ;)

this

Based on some advanced analysis, I have concluded that OP is retarded.

Shhhhhhhh. They don't know that.

More for the rest of us.

no fun allowed huh

I don't post on reddit. I was spacing sentences out like this since I first posted online almost 20 years ago.

As far as a concrete point, you could be some law enforcement trying to pin people down for thought crimes.

No amigo, you're going to have to use some creativity.

You want another hint? Look at the mudslime method in Europe. They're pretty capable of having families in a land that hates such things.

Tits or GTFO roastie

u gay user?

Marry, Fuck, Kill.

Nice try but I can smell fish from a mile away and this thread smells like an old can of sardines left out in the sun

Fuck, Marry, Kill.

>you can eat this entire paradise but don't touch this one fruit
>immediately has sex with it

Thanks for catching that. I did think this user was more sticky than others.

*gulp* Die, pedo trash.

But they are.

I'm not even talking about going younger than 18 year olds, you stupid projecting nigger, you're way off.

Although I will say that the age of consent laws serve no one but the elite and dried up old ladies trying to inflate their value. Shut up, bitch.

>women aren't children!!!
>posts pick of chicks playing miss mary mack

sage

Most single women are black

In a declining society, women's subtler work of keeping communities together and functioning gets a lot harder and a lot harder to escape. They have to be 'on' all the time because their evolutionary role is as binding agents in social situations, and when a society is eating itself, more and more social situations become important. As a result, they feel the need to be hypermature.

Men in a declining society need to become more risk-tolerant and creative, since their role is to bring resources to the tribe and the usual avenues of getting those resources are already exhausted. The result is a kind of extended adolescence, lots of men delaying marriage and security to pursue possible avenues of success, with the occasional success story (think Bill Gates building microsoft in his mom's garage).

So in a declining society, men will naturally delay maturity while women need to mature more quickly - in romantic relationships, they'll seek to act out the opposite of the roles society thrusts on them, so more men will act out capability and reassuredness while more women act out childishness and carelessness.

mothers*

FUUUUUAAARK

Women are actually closer to monkeys.

>an adult wanting to fuck a 18 year old
you're still creepy man. stay with your own age group

this

>not marry, fuck, kill
kys

idk what they are but i like looking at them

I guess you are right. At least children have potential

Wrong, you are implying maturity = marry a roastie. Before the boomers staying at home and inheriting land/house was the norm, there is nothing immature about continuing that tradition. You follow kike propaganda which wants you to move out and give resources to other land/home owners in the form of overpriced rent. Stay home and stack your chips user and stop trying to save roasties, let them die single.

bad news bros

Roastie detected, of the dried up old woman sort I mentioned. There are a lot of them in this thread.

creepy old man who licks his lips around high school girls detected

Women are totally mature anons

youtube.com/watch?v=lWM8CMzw-jY

youtube.com/watch?v=X_JLiWIdkyQ

Really

Your problem isn't with me, it's with God.

they ARE children

That's a very mature female.

is that what the local sheriff tells you as he arrests you for sexual harassment for the 30th time?

the girl on the left is better

The 18+ range is open season for anybody who can still get it up.

doesn't make you less of a creep.

I would fuck the one on the right.

>youtube.com/watch?v=lWM8CMzw-jY
She sounds like she is at the end of the her rope because she refuses to leave him.

goddamnit Ireland

Please let this not be true.

>cunt threatening proxy violence and emotional shaming
Violation of NAP
Consequences will never be the same

where's the webm of this

The fucking bible was absolutely spot-on on this one.

>adults fucking 18 year olds is wrong
They are ~4 years already able to have kids. The younger they have them, the better it is. Pedophilia is below 13 according to more or less every legit source. Younger women are considered top-tier material since the dawn of times, but we somehow have to suppress our natural urges because (((someone said so))).

Get the fuck outta here. No one wants a washed up cumdumpster. There's a reason men are the older ones in a family.

In Colonial America it was 10-12

Delaware was 7

children you can fuck

>an adult attracted to women in their physical prime, which is literally the whole reason for sex

It's amazing how idiots like you probably think beauty standards are socially constructed (they're not) and thus a bad thing, but think men wanting to have sex with someone in the prime of their birthing years is creepy, which is a socially constructed idea.

I haven't had a girlfriend that wasn't at least 4 years younger than me since I was 23

Nah, she's lame. You only think she's "better" because muh underdog story, but in reality she envies her friend's looks body and posture and she'll probably end up resenting society for it. You can tell by her body language and lack of eye contact. Her lack of confidence could also be attributed to a weak or absent father figure in her life, which also makes her a liability in a monogamous relationship unless you know what you're doing. If that's true, she has a lot of baggage too.

Girl on the right is better. If you can earn her respect and keep it, she'll do whatever you say and stay bubbly.

Right on all counts. Cheers my friend.

>following the law makes you a creep
Jesus Christ how about we raise it to 28 or something ridiculous you fat cunt.

somehow chinks ruin it

>No one wants a washed up cumdumpster.
Its not our fault you couldn't establish a long term relationship before you turned 30.

>savages used to fuck anything so I should be able to as well
What a stupid argument. If anything it makes you more of a creep if you have to cite cavemen

>women are children
with one important difference; children have potential that can be realized