Should gays be tolerated in a civilized society?

there are too weak to do any real jobs, very self centered and annoying. plus a large portion of them are pedophiles. do they real contribute anything positive to society?

Sorry, you have to not be a retarded ancap to understand nuance and variation, so you won't get any real answers here.

>there are too weak to do any real jobs

They're WAY more fit per capita than heterosexual men. Who even believes this? There's a reason so many gay stereotypes clash with athletic/gym lifestyle.

>very self centered and annoying. plus a large portion of them are pedophiles

Unlike heterosexual people.

Homosexuality definitely should never be promoted in any way. It should be classified as an illness or disorder and if something could be done to help with it, maybe it could be offered to them.

Hello the 1950s

If I had a piece of dust for every gay thread I could recreate pompei

They should be forced to remain in the closet from societal stigma. Like how things were pre 1950s but not so far back that they get locked up in asylums if caught.

That way they could lead functioning lives as regular people without having to constantly define themselves to others by how they cum and without being flamboyant shit eating faggots like modern gays

They would end up inventing shit and leading respectable lives like how gays used to be

If I had one for every nigger bashing I could recreate the universe.

>they're are too weak to do any real jobs

Time to look into bears OP.

>there are too weak to do any real jobs
Gay men are literally the most /fit/ group.
>very self centered and annoying.
So no difference at all from heterosexual people.
>do they real contribute anything positive to society?
Design/decoration/general visual aesthetics. They're also incredible for gentrifying nigger neighborhoods.

Is that supposed to be an insult? It was a more honest time. (((Marxist))) corruption has been mainstream from the 60s onward.

If they looked like girl in op pic they would be revered but they tend to look like fat dykes with crewcuts and dress like Larry the cable guy

what the fuck happened to pol? your unironically defending a group full of hormoned up pedophiles

Attractive lesbians are a meme. The actual good looking ones are one good dicking away from going bi.

>people aren't posting what I like
>reeee shills

A large portion of pedophiles are white. Should we tolerate whites in a civilized society?

If OP is pic related, she should be raped then killed. Nothing says no like death after hetero.

Gays are fine. They have above average IQs, and make many important contributions in the arts, the military, and the priesthood.

They just shouldn't be allowed to wield their sexuality like a club, and bully heterosexual people. They should understand that our acceptance of their lifestyle is "tolerance" -- in the strictest sense of the definition. We are willing to tolerate them. For now.

i wish it was the 50's

I've heard they have a higher IQ than straights. There are some doubts about that, I will let you look into those. If true, you can draw a couple of different conclusions from that, from high IQ=good to we need to force gays back in the closet so they will have kids.

>should gays be tolerated etc..

No. I have zero supporting evidence for this statement but for me I just dont want to answer to them when they assume authority

no they're disgusting filth and they need to be removed or rehabilitated

NO, find them some aids island somewhere!