How to give to charity without helping niggers?

Sup Forums do you know of any good charities to help white people? I want to give, but I don't want my money going to niggers.

Other urls found in this thread:

safrpsa.org/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

is it even legal for charities to descriminate based on race? might have to do it personally if youre that serious. maybe donate to a white church in a poor neighborhood? idk if i would trust the clergy but who knows.

Balkans and Eastern Europe in general. But not gypos. The only charity gypsies deserve is ethnic cleansing.

Charity's are a scam anyway.

If you see a guy on the street, talk to him.get him lunch. If he warrants it, help him more.

Most """charities""" are just ponzi schemes that pay their CEOs ridiculous salaries while using 4% of the revenue for actually helping people.
The only way to ensure your money is used well is to do it yourself.

It's certainly legal for charities to "discriminate" against whites. Think: black college charities. Scholarships for people of color, etc.

But I don't need it to be an explicitly discriminatory charity. Just one that would help 90% or more whites.

Fathers 4 Justice

Here you go.

safrpsa.org/index.html

Just send me a check, OP, I'm white and I'll put the money to good use.

post a pic of your face next to this thread open on your computer

(((charities)))
Just donate to Planned Parenthood or anywhere that does abortions and give contraception in minority heavy areas. Charities pocket most of their money anyway.

I only give to charities that help animals. I would never help niggers. Any money sent to niggerland gets robbed by all the kangz who rule them countries

look into child sponsorship organizations. Unbound.org and Compassion.org are pretty good.

You can decide which country to sponsor a child in. Choose a country without niggers and your money won't go to them.

Think Chile, El Salvador, Bolivia and the like. Colombia has blacks, as do some other Latin American countries. Some like Chile or even Peru have kids who are basically white.

Also some other charities have sponsorship programs in eastern Europe.

There's also local charities. You could donate to a food bank in Idaho or Montana or something

I guess that you don't understand that whites that need charity are basically niggers anyway (except the ones with mental problems).

Why should I give money to white trash?

Look into towns decimated by Bill Clinton & NAFTA ... I guarantee you that you can find charities there.

Give directly to those you want to help.

your money is going to us anyway bitch. shut the fuck up and sit down

Maybe support a small business in a low income community?

>Charity's are a scam anyway.
Sad and True. One of the biggest charities in US is catholic charities. They take in millions in donations and strong arming their church members. For every dollar you donate, they keep 97 cents. Other charities ;ile United Way just dole out donations to ever whom they see fit. I think it's just an excuse for them to have a job. Just like Bill Gates and his foundation. If they were really serious about helping they would. It's all a big circus act.

Buy pork gods and donate them to the local foodbank. Might still go to nigs but at least it won't help sandnigs