#heterosexualprideday is currently trending on Twitter!

Okay here's the deal Sup Forums, how is this already trending with over 250K tweets? During the last 2 days Sup Forums trolled a gay pride video called #proudtobe, some of the comments mentioned there should be a "straight pride" day, now here we are! Why aren't we talking about this? Liberals are losing their minds over it and it's exactly the kind of summer fun we should be taking part of, so any thoughts on how we can maximize the potential luls and shitstorm this could produce? Also general discussion thread about having a #straightprideday

Don't like gays? Keep it to yourself.

Lmao tht can't be real

I don't know if I'm the one who started this but I declared the month of August Straight White Male Pride month. We are going to have parades and festivals. When Libs start protesting it we can claim racism and discrimination and accuse them of appropriating our culture by traveling in cars, trains, and airplanes, using modern medicine, and taking part in modern civilization all of these things invented by the white man.

That'd be perfect, if this actually happens the next great meme war battle could be at hand

I want it to be fun for everyone. Nothing racist. I think all races should be welcome to the festivals to celebrate the white man. It will be like going to an Octoberfest festival in the U.S. There aren't just Germans there. There are all types of people celebrating it eating Bratwurst and drinking good beer.

holy shit the salt on twitter over this

Unlike the fucking fags, I fully understand that there is nothing to be proud of in fucking with the opposite sex. It's not some kind of achievement or an indication of superior qualities.

Being proud of not being into degenerate and decadent homosex is like being proud not to be clinically retarded or homeless.

We should do it everday.

>tfw born in august
Feels good man!

How is this not getting more fucking attention? people are getting so baited on here.

That is great. Post more.

It had attention all day I imagine. I don't mind a #MonthOfHeterosexuality though.

implying hetero degeneracy didnt lead to the gay monstrosity were dealing with today.

the only conceivable thing we should be celebrating is marriage, which isnt even something youre supposed to celebrate, it just supposed to be a fact of life

>when your dick hatred reaches this level
Your flag doesn't help

It makes sense that we get our own month. We are the minority of the world. There is 7.5 billion people in the world and only 1.3 billion are white. We have been brainwashed into thinking that all these other non whites are "oppressed minority's" but we are the fucking minority. We just so happen to rule the world because of our superior intellect. We are taught that we should some how be sorry for being great and inventing everything that is useful?

why are faggots so brain dead?

Where are your teeth

>kek

spooky

gay? keep it to yourself.

>be me
>Wow, OP!
That's >so >cool!
My wife's son was born in
>August
so this will be a cool event.
>Alt-Right Forever, friend!

Circumcuck

Edit:
>Cool Event For Me!

Pride parades are the worst thing to happen since the plague and invention of islam.

hey what's up guys, nfkrs here.

Only faggots can have pride bigot

If procreation was what "becoming as gods" meant; then maybe this was lucifer's pride. If this all comes together as true, this explains the virginity of the 144,000 and also makes your statement correct. Gays can reproduce but it has to be the Hagar method. Hence the thing about born eunuchs. We have all fallen. But we need to live the way we feel God created us sexually too. Just like yourselves. A temporary fix for your own failures that exists in no form in Heaven

You write like a dumb mongoliod nigger.

Jealous little bitch.

Now that fruits get to exist without persecution, why do the pride marches continue?

All the salt over that thing just shows that faggots don't want to be accepted and are not opressed but, want to be special and dominate with their degeneracy.

Pretty much, not only faggots but every minority in western world is going to keep finding reasons to be offended and oppressed.