ITT cointelpro

post confirmed cointelpro/disinfo/jewish shills ITT

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temple_of_Set
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ordo_Templi_Orientis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is that all the money he raised for the victims of Manchester Bomb attack,, and the kept??

How did he get All that Money?

Ive seen this guy on TV is he really pedofilo?
Holy fuck i gave him a Google, he's a lot of things
That could be ironic. Not that I'm defending anyone.

Yeah (((Ezra Levant)))'s Rebel Media is probably the place where ironic jewposting is encouraged.

that's at compound media you dip shit

I´mma stand up for my boy AJ here and tell you to fuck yourself sideways honeybun, that star of david was a gift to a (presumably gay) jewish cameraman or otherwise engaged worker at infowars. If you saw Alex call-in show (I know he cuts them off constantly but still) that just came out, you´d have heard something very interesting.

A guy called in, a guy who calls him a shill and collaborator with The Jews. This man says "I´ve looked through ALL the globalist names you´ve discussed throughout the years, and vast majority is Jewish" then he continued to press on the issue but the point is this: AJ IS NOT A SHILL! He wants to stay alive and keep his business, that is all.

yeah he formed the temple of set
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temple_of_Set
which is an off shoot of aleister crowleys OTO
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ordo_Templi_Orientis

that isn't the real conspiracy though, he helped/was in charge of establishing and founding the NSA
pretty fucking weird

agents of retardation subversion

Ha, that albino nigger thinks he's got money.

all the eceleb shit should be viewed as advertising and result in permabans

I hope you're right,i want AJ to be our guy.hes the one that started me down the red pill path.

start looking at the issues not the personalities, the people don't matter and they are just selling a product to "us" as we are a new relatively untapped market
any shit that you can subscribe to, make purchases from, links you to other shit, advertises, etc. should be taken with great caution. everyone is manipulable and we are no different

Thanks aussie bro

Oh wow bro $2300!. That's not even one payment on my car. Judging by your skele legs you should take that money and buy some chicken.

Hahaha, you pay more than that on a car payment ?! Hahaha, you got shit credit or something, Ferraris shouldn't even be that high, what's wrong with your shit because it's all fucked up.

His reasoning is attacking them all for being jews is the jews greatest strength. You attack them for their actions and what they've done as individuals and bring them down that way, this ensures you don't alienate people so easily by screaming ITS DA JOOS.

You don't need to look for sneaky symbols the guy's boss is Ezra Klein.

Nice you can buy a third of one of my watches.

literally almost every figure brought up on this board is disinfo/agents. The " movement" is so vulnerable to infiltration ,even more so in asense these days. All you gotta do is say " gas the kikes" and some retards on here will start saying your /theirguy/. DTA including main figures such as don black, dr duke, etc. Question everything and spend time doing solid and secure research on everyone coming out of the woodwork. Especially in todays political climate,Provocateurs are a plenty

That's it, prove it you lying niggers, only poor people say stupid shit like that.

> gorilla mindset nigger flashes money
> I do it to to make fun of him

Prove it faggots.

if you don't see it, you're from reddit

Are you black rambo?

I hate her channel. But I would put a bastard in her belly.

She said she was "spiritual", I told her I would spite rape her if she said it. She did. I will.

Rambo is a pussy and speaks like a retard.

Bro, that's Gavins studio. He's the jew. How fucking new are you that you don't know that is where Gavin films at. It's not info wars studios, faggot

That doesn't even buy one good instrument, or one good rifle, a decent surround sound system, or one good watch, or anything rich. It's so stupid when people go waving $100's around. It's basically signaling to everyone that you don't even have an average paying job.

Remember folks, average income in the US is $51k Average for whites is over $70k if you are below this then step up your game. Or don't, I don't give a fuck if you stay poor.

nice one straya' fuck Aquino and his presidio shenanigans
agreed
yeup
cool! How many 8balls did you sell today? Hard or soft white?

EXACTLY ! WHY IS THAT PIECE OF SHIT IN OPs PIC DOING IT?! WHAT ARE YOU, FUCKING STUPID?

PS: YOUR RIFLE IS GARBAGE AND YOURE A FAG.

Haha, selling anything is for plebs, be a consumer in all things, producing is pedenstrian.

>But I would put a bastard in her belly

Nigger

pussy, you don't even slang crack

> working for Mexicans
> pussy

Uh, you're looking at this from the bottom up, not top down. (Any change is seen as positive instead of ruining what's already optimal)

I hope so

Once I saw alex deviate from the truth I got depressed. Alex Jones was there for me, when no one else was

Right...yeah....truth....

I hope thats not a fucking percocet, absolutely brutal to snort

S T O P

REMINDER

This is why we should have a /eceleb/ board. That would be a great step to fixing pol.

we have /bant/, shit should be moved there

>being this much of an internet tough guy
Damn, you larpers are more and more pathetic.

Gavin is not a pedo. He might be a millenial semi-degenerate like most of us. But he is not pedo. Just alt-light noise soon to become alt-right or nobody.

But pedo? no. Pedos give off a completely different vibe.

Do you really not see the clearly labeled caffeine pill bottle and pills removed from said bottle sitting right there you gay canadian piece of shit

Pedos = shills jaysus the whiskey is hitting hard.

What was his book again?

Marmoset Mentality?

his ex wife was rich and he got a cut.