What does Sup Forums think of Ben shapiro?

What does Sup Forums think of Ben shapiro?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yX5dBzxKNOw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He needs to come home

Fuck this flip flopping lying short stacked #neverTrump faggot

>A literal Jew
Yeah no thanks

#neverShapiro We won't ever forget your anti-Trump pro Lyin Ted stance.

youtube.com/watch?v=yX5dBzxKNOw

He speaks on issues he has no real knowledge on and pretends he does, and he uses appeals to emotion because "leftists did it first".

#neverShapiro How you use to love the Donald. Now you're just a stereotypical burger eating badger

he's a literal cuck
he threw his career away at Breitbart for the sake of some (admittedly cute) Jewess
she got married and he didn't even get laid lol

Eire says he is based

There are no good jews.

Literally spouts nothing but statistics, when he's confronted on his opinions.

Why did you use the same Leftists tactics on Trump Shapiro? The same tactics you said you despised?

What exactly is wrong with this pic again

This dude was a #nevertrump
Then he was okay with trump once he started shilling for israel

>WOW HES SO BASED DUDE!
this dude is garbage no idea why anyone likes him

Exactly this. This is why I like him.

He's a faggot.

aww look at how cute lil benji used to be :3

The R44 is the helicopter for pussies.

Sup Forums never forgets your lies lil benny. stop shilling here. you will never regain grace here.

no experience in the real world, he started writing for politics in college

dumb jew centrist pundit with no new novel ideas who is married to an Israeli citizen = probably has dual citizenship = has no real interests in keeping America great other than keeping his motherland's military well funded

He's a kike, that's all I need to say

Dude tried to lay a Jewess. Jewess scammed him then ran off to get married to a wealthier Jew.

Shapiro made a good point in one of his videos about how to debate as a conservative
>You're debating and the leftist says "Yeah, but George Bush"...
You don't have to defend George Bush. Just because you're vaguely on the same """""""Side"""""" as Dubya doesn't mean you have to defend him. You wouldn't even if you were.

Take what's good about Benji (Jew who spouts statistics) and throw the rest in the trash heap.

She looks like a man even with 20 lbs. of makeup.

Benji sperged out when Corey Lewindoski yanked Michelle Field's arm during the campaign
Breitbart editors told him to chill out
Benji and her quit
now he's writing for some shit publications, she's married to someone else and Bannon is senior adviser to the president lol

Right on many things, wrong on Trump.

He did it to get out of Breitbart, because Bretibart was becoming clearly pro-Trump and Shapiro was very, very, anti-Trump. One of the first NeverTrumpers.

I dunno
if you're a thirsty Harvard-educated Jew and don't get out of the office much then this would start looking good quick

Fucking Kikes

controlled opposition and a complete and literal cuck

Controlled opposition? Let me guess, you're an "alt-right" faggot that hopped aboard that buttpirate ship captained by Richard Spencer, amirite?

Richard Spencer and the "Alt-Right" have been the controlled opposition the whole time. People like Ben Shapiro are fighting the good fight. You don't have to agree with someone 100% to agree with how they reach their conclusions, and most of what they are saying.

btw, Sup Forums was never "Alt-Right", and you're fucking idiot.

sage shill spam

"hat are you even talking about? He never claimed that Sup Forums is Alt-right.
Now I am not familiar with Richard Spencer that much, but there are plenty instances where Ben Shapiro shows exactly who he is and it actually seems as if he is "controlled oposition" (even though he might not be controlled the effect is still the same).

Literally every single one of his perspectives is based on "How will this affect Israel?"
pic related

his pic related

I'm just talking about all the newfucking faggots that are here now because STWEEL DA FLAG! WE ALT-RIGHT. Plus, their was a huge shitposting campaign claiming Sup Forums as "alt-right" around the time of Hillary's "alt-right" speech.

>Ben Shapiro shows exactly who he is and it actually seems as if he is "controlled oposition"

Outside of the #neverTrump bullshit, and backing Ratto, I haven't seen it. He does kinda give me a weary feeling when he starts talking about his ideas on the economy.

>Literally every single one of his perspectives is based on "How will this affect Israel?"

Uhhh, in that pic, what's the fucking SUBJECT THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT?

Who?

the topic of that is israel you dumbfuck

I meant all his opinions are based on the way they affect Israel, should've phrased it better

> What does pol think about

I just wish people would stop bringing him up. Him and Richard Spencer.

They are bad for the movement.

You should have posted better evidence....

what movement?

And he literally never debates anyone except retarded SJW college brats because he knows he'll get his ass kicked in an actual debate.

That's how he makes his money, and he did debate that dike news anchor and wiped the floor with her. She was more than a fair opponent, who should he debate? There's clips of him debating other talking heads on youtube, fyi.