Is Sup Forums comprised of people from the South of the USA?

Is Sup Forums comprised of people from the South of the USA?

Do you have any brown/black friends?

i'm brown :^)

I've always wondered if most American posters were southern hillbillys. The "all black people are niggers" meme is another Jewish trick. But don't repeat that or you lose redpill status.

I live in Oklahoma, there's debate whether we're a southern state.
And I'm brown. :)

I'm white :^)

But I always wonder are you the guys who only appear in threads like these or a good portion of Sup Forums?

I dunno, I think we're just talkative as is common here in Dixieland.

Living on the border of ohio and pa

NC fag here 2 brown friends both spics no blackies

Alaska here. No real black friends, just a couple acquaintances

Texas reporting in. I am white. I have both brown and black friends. They are fine with me being white.

I've got a black friend. Confession time... I knew him for years before I knew he was black. It was awkward when I noticed. He didn't know I didn't know, and maybe still doesn't. I didn't SAY anything.

Chicago here, I grew up around niggers and I distanced myself from them after High School because I realized how savage and disgusting they were. All my friends are white except one Asian dude who's cool

One black friend and a black ex gf (qt quarter white, but dumb as a brick)

>from the South of the USA
Sorry, I'm a natural born white US citizen, not a spic.
Reported to ICE

If given the choice would you live beside them?
I had a neutral view on niggers until I was redpilled by being beside them.
Disgusting drug abusers and one actually molested a neighborhood kid.

I'm black and in the "south" (Florida)

I use the BLM flag for keks

Yankee here havent seen a nigger in 2 weeks feels good man, Also fuck the south for bringing them here in first place.

im a 3rd gen mestizo from MN. i had black friends when i was a kid but they all became niggers in high school.

also reconquista viva la raza etc.

Yankees are the true dividers
t. Resident of state with highest % of blacks yet no race riots

Do not be deceived.
Niggers are never a white man's friend.

I'm south american and I think it's a misake if you think that whites from pol(no whites in general) think of you as the same. They think of you as a pawn a number that can be used at the moment but if they ahd the choice they would throw you out of the country in a heartbeat,

i dont. im not one of the self-hating uncle tom types that post here. and they will never have that choice, amigo.