Baby girl snatched by immigrant in Dublin mall

When the mother caught him, he said he just wanted to kiss her daughter because she was beautiful.

He told her was from Romania and he was with another man in his 40's.
After he left, he came back and pleaded with her not to call the police.

Do you think he's Roma or an akbar larping as a Roma?

Are Roma baby snatchers or is it a myth?

She called into a phone show here:
fm104.ie/on-air/shows/fm104-phoneshow/podcasts/june/attempted-abduction-in-dublin-shopping-centre/

The two papers who published the story both omitted his face.
The Sun re-coloured his hoody blue.
Why would they do that?

independent.ie/irish-news/news/i-dragged-her-back-from-him-mothers-horror-as-daughter-2-taken-from-buggy-in-shopping-centre-35877386.html
thesun.ie/news/1195381/gardai-anxious-to-quiz-man-over-the-claimed-attempted-abduction-of-two-year-old-girl-at-dublin-shopping-centre/

Other urls found in this thread:

l7.alamy.com/zooms/e351e0ccbc61413687eddbe8dcbd6a03/romanian-people-wearing-traditional-romanian-blouse-ie-celebrating-gf59b4.jpg
images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/39800000/Romanian-people-traditional-clothing-port-popular-romania-39891836-500-421.jpg
image.stirileprotv.ro/media/images/original/Mar2010/60413805.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=8L021oOm_xg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Part and parcel

When will the Left realise. Why do we accept human garbage.I don't mind LEGAL immigrants or EU migrants but fucking trash. Irish were immigrants to many countries but we integrated and didn't fuck up the countries

just let him kiss your baby daughter.

BASED COMPATRIOT

If he isn't caught he'll it again, and next time the parents might not be so lucky.

>Do you think he's Roma or an akbar larping as a Roma?
It's all the same when viewed from the base of a lamppost.

>The Sun re-coloured his hoody blue.
This is insane. I want to know why they did that as well.

We should make this go viral just to add to the fake news narrative.

If he's a Romanian then he has spent his entire life outside to get that "tan".

If it weren't Africans or middle-easterners mucking up Europe than Romanian immigrants would have the lion share of rape and kidnapping in Western Europe.

Romanians are a dangerous breed of animal.

Not Romanian. indian shitskin immigant with Romanian citizenship. look up gypsy migration

Gypsies out of Europe! Europe for Europeans!

Let him

It's a free country isn't it

gas the pedos

l7.alamy.com/zooms/e351e0ccbc61413687eddbe8dcbd6a03/romanian-people-wearing-traditional-romanian-blouse-ie-celebrating-gf59b4.jpg

images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/39800000/Romanian-people-traditional-clothing-port-popular-romania-39891836-500-421.jpg

image.stirileprotv.ro/media/images/original/Mar2010/60413805.jpg Romanian rapper Cheloo

Gypsies are Romanian as much as blacks are British. Wake the fuck up

Romanians aren't Europeans.

Why did nobody just bash the cunt before he left? The fuck happened to the fighting irish you bunch of pussies.

Rightttttttt

Stick your tongue out of Trudeau's arse and then talk about who's European you canadian cuck

video for easier virability:
youtube.com/watch?v=8L021oOm_xg

Although she's a Dublin scanger and hard to understand for foreigners

i would have throttled him until he was dead

just fyi they sell babies because (((they))) like to drink the blood

Gypsies had that reputation, of stealing babies/toddlers/little kids. Kid would be snatched in one country and since they were "globalized" before the times with all their roaming in Europe, they'd resell the kids to other Gypsies. Those kids would then be raised as gypsies and learn the trick of trade : stealing etc..Why do you think they were hated everywhere in Europe? Also they had "strange gods", witchcraft in a time when all of Europe was Christian.

may I steal this leaf, it brings me many lafs

Roma are the worst

when will it end? we're cucked on all fronts and most people still believe the media after years of lying. they are against the people yet they are still believed without question. this needs to stop.

Stop letting in shitskin subhumans

This is what thr IRA fought for
Brits out
3rd worlders in

They also rape them and pimp them out

probably gypsy. we've had them in my area before. they act like fucking animals man.

t. beady anglo

England let in more shitskins than anyone. See: London.

Yet one White ethno-statelet still stands

Has no border, not even a real country. If Ireland falls so will NI. Britain has already.

Why did the sun recolour his jumper?

He just wanted to teach her how to read and write.

Because they're British tabloid trash

The independent is blaming this on Eastern Europeans HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The man is clearly from the desert. Why must MSM protect Muslim identities?

Love is love. I don't see the problem.

He's clearly Asian.

janissaries were eunuchs

KISSING PRANK GONE WRONG

That's where you're wrong mate. Catholic Republicans were cleansed by force from Prot neighbourhoods, and the same infrastructure (millitas) is used to keep them ethnically pure now. Meanwhile Sinn Fein is opens the borders to 3rd worlders. Ulster Loyalism is a right wing ethno-nationalism movement that maintains homogeneous communitoes by force of arms.

^This^ is the only acceptable reply...

>FAKE NEWS PROTECTS BABY-SNATCHING KIDNAPPERS FOR FEAR OF BEING CALLED """RACIST!""" **YOUR CHILD MAY BE NEXT!!**

We need the DUP over here.

Gipsies steal babies, it’s not a myth. Read Victor Hugo, The Man who Laughs. Also read about gyppo families with like 10 babies, which would be a kind of a feat for any woman.

Do not abuse friendly EU immigrants who under the jurisdiction of the European Union have every right to come to your country.

I am sure the police will be told that the poor man who is now being hounded was just doing something culturally acceptable and charges will be dropped.

Rest assured his actions shall soon be enshrined in EU law as a legal right and that racist woman shall have her child taken away and given to a nice homosexual Islamic refugee couple who claimed they lost their daughter to Assads evil nazi empire.

I hope this brings great relief to everyone.

I hope a woman wrote this as that is the only excuse I could think of for not beating this man to death.

you know, I know there is a lot of bad blood with catholics and protestants, but the whole catholics being open borders commie jew shills started after vatican 2

you arent wrong though

>Are Roma baby snatchers or is it a myth?
Yes, lol they do this shit everytime.

>sandniggers start claiming they are from Romania
>Romania travel ban Trump style
>people cheer
>happenings keep happening
>people confused
I would really want to see this.

Leafs aren't cucks.

any oldfags remember what the internet was like before mobile posters? people only used a keyboard, and there was a certain level of respect, because you sat down in front of a keyboard. When people didn't type like complete fucking retards and there was a standard baseline of literacy wherever you went? I can barely understand what this woman is trying to say.

Gypsies are pretty dark

No. That's an implanted memory, internet forums have always been aids