If science created a super race of humans that was far superior to all of the naturally occurring races on this planet...

if science created a super race of humans that was far superior to all of the naturally occurring races on this planet, then would you support white genocide?

Other urls found in this thread:

blinn.edu/socialscience/LDThomas/Feldman/Handouts/0203hand.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wouldn't that race just genocide every race including blacks, asians and etc.?

are they white?

probably, but they would probably have to go through white people first.

that already was attempted by the SS with the leibensborn program and you faggot non-whites still complain about it

I don't even support any racial genocide in the first place, so no. All i want is white people in europe, blacks in africa, asians in asia, etc.

>thicc Aryan Asians

Obviously the superior civilization would prevail. But I wouldn't go down without a fight.

Basically white people become native Americans 2

the chinese are already experimenting on this

No. I would not support the eradication of myself, family, friends, and culture. If they're so superior, they should figure out how to live among us or escape to another planet.

Whites would just become Italians to them then.

We only get mad at niggers and spics for their crime and gibs. We dont get mad at Italians like we do spics because they can integrate and work hard.

If not being bros, wed at least be indifferent to each other and live in peace.

Of course not. The new race must be destroyed/injected with white genes. Huh... So this is how shitskins think

but science's super race would just be white people that couldn't be influenced by the jew & would never race mix!

If they can't kill us in fair warfare, then they are not superior. If they can kill us all, then I guess they deserve to rule.

More importantly, who's the bitch?

what about murica?

Italians are not a race you enormous faggot.

Inject what? White genes? Those genes that are recessive and can't be passes on if they mix? Dude face it, nature just wants you dead.

You mean the elliot rodger race?

where are you getting that? looks like a spanish chick to me. will need pictures of the inside of her anus though to confirm

(((orrxln8A)))

of course

for the amerindians.

Nature also wanted dinosaurs dead.
Checkmate

They don't need to, whites are dying out on their own already, thank fuck.

Yeah...ok.

Yes. It's called Transhumanism.

No. It is happening naturally. Trying to meddle with Eugenics at the current level of scientific understanding is useless.

Natural laws of development handle the genocide of inferior specimens just fine. Look at NEET Nazi virgins here on Sup Forums for example, and look at how big and successful is Rothschild family tree.

if that race were far superior, then that race wouldn't want to breed with any of the current races on this planet, why would superior race risk their genes by breeding with less superior whites?

>implying this isn't how the white race came to be

Why would you do that, when you can CRISPER edit the babies off all people into this super race?

No genocide needed when they'll naturally die off eventually leaving only the super-sub-clade.

Wouldn't the race be too small and risk inbreeding shit? Unless some lab keeps churning out this new race without them reproducing on their own

do you also want russians in russia, italians in italy, germans in germany etc?

how can you keep it that way if country borders are changing every now and then through the history?

No, i'm ok with white subraces mixing.

nigger the only "white" recessive is blue eyes. That's literally it. There are also abjectly dominant caucasian traits like chin clefts. Are niggers really that stupid? They really believe "muh white genes r weak"? No wonder they're so confident lmao they're just dumb as rocks.

They already exist

Anel Rodriguez

I would support gene tailoring but the end result would adhere to aryan beauty guidelines

No but I would support flag LARPer genocide. I would love to run you over in my car.

Hair color, eye coloring, facial features, appendages, and vision.

And here, and actual link; blinn.edu/socialscience/LDThomas/Feldman/Handouts/0203hand.htm

N
I
G
G
E
R

I'd support a superior race vs normal human all out war
If they beat us, I guess they can keep the planet or whatever
I don't think they'd stand much of a chance though

Only once all the other races are gone. Just to make sure no jewish tricks are going on.

Transhumanism exists, mixing only creates inferior mutts.

The Monsanto mentality
NO

Define white.

Nah, I say all races should band together to take down this unnatural threat and then fuck them into submission. If they truly are superior then everybody benefits.

Caucasoids of european ancestry

Well their IQ is measurably lower on average - so yes, niggers are actually that stupid

Fair enough. But I highly doubt that you can convince all of Europe to be buddy-buddy with each other. Ethnic nationalism sounds more reasonable that White nationalism. People have very different opinions on who is white and who isn't, but I don't take a rocket scientist to figure out who is Anglo and who is Italian.

it's far more likely that white Europeans would assimilate into this new race, kind of like how pre-Indo-Aryan Europeans almost all assimilated into the Aryan tribe thousands of years ago

Jews already exist

There is always the chance they're wrong amd we win. In which case they weren't so superior were they. And if we lose then it jist proves they really were superior.

They aren't truly superior until they can beat the current champion with both parties giving their all.

While i do think white people should bring their numbers up and as a race they have the right to maintain their existence the entire concept of in one part of the world forever and not being able to move anywhere is stupid imo. When faggots say Africa is for Africa or Asia is for Asians, iv never really heard blacks or asians say whites should stay the fuck away from Africa / Asia except for the unironic retards whos opinions aren't respected anyways, yet stormfags claim its an ideal they all share.

I do however believe all natives, europeans (including America as of now), africans, mexicans, ect, ect should maintain a 70% population ratio with the other 30% being other races. But fuck having an entire continent one race, its boring and it keeps you culturally stunted. You unironically do need a little cultural enrichment or else your faggot kids are going to think everyone in the world is a friendly white neighbor just like their safety bubble and assume it applies to the horrors of the world as a whole. But then again i'm a spic and i guess i wouldn't have a say so.

The reason I oppose white genocide is because I'm white. Fucking retard

We can include successful Mediterranean races

We need to encourage white reproduction and white immigration in order to keep America majority white. Europe isn't the only important thing to keep homogeneous. Trump has said in the past he wants America to bring back white immigrants and to mostly bar the third world from coming in.

Theres no telling if such changes would be sustainable over time, the new organism could quickly decay genetically since we know so little about it. We can click things on and off, and grotesquely stich things together but its very primitive still, and cancer rates are skyrocketing among people who eat GMO's. So theres definitely consequences for meddling with life.

White people are ugly and disgusting. They age the worst out of all the races.

If science determined that niggers were worthless would you support a black genocide?

No. I wouldn't mind there being an infinitely superior race of beings. It would be the best learning experience ever, but it would not result in me wanting to genocide anyone.
But I'm a leaf so lol who gives a shit.

>if science created a super race of humans that was far superior to all of the naturally occurring races on this planet
But user, you just described white people

Nope, science is degenerate.

cuck detected

My leaf is much bigger than yours.