The alt-right now being banned from Steam games

reddit.com/r/F13thegame/comments/6kar7t/specific_bannable_offenses_and_ingame_guidelines/

Hate speech will now get you VAC banned on Steam. It's all over lads.

It actually says you've been banned from Friday 13th by the games developers
Steam did nothing wrong

>Deliberately Helping Jason - This one is trickier; we will ban the Jason player and those helping Jason for deliberately 'helping' Jason win a match through killing other teammates or working to farm XP.

Wow that's fucking retard. That opens up a whole can of fucking worms for bullshit bans.

Nice ban, but you gave zero context for anything so how do you expect anyone to be informed about anything?

That game is shit anyway, why bother?

I was banned for saying I wanted to put Tiffany Cox in a burqa over the mic

Time to refund a game, and for things like this it doesnt matter if you are over 2 hours.

Ya it's sad cod infinite warfare and modern warfare remastered have been doing this since release. Cod has always been people bitching and cussing calling people faggots . They went pc tho

like this is anything new

i got banned from ultima online 20 years ago for making a nazi guild

How do you know that was it and not some other stupidity?

A guaran-god-damn-tee you he was cheating because you can't be "Valve Anti-Cheat" banned for anything other than cheating; it's an automatic process triggered by the use of cheating software and it's not up to the discretion of the developers.

so what you can't have your own creative fun by helping jason. you just have to play the correct game like a bitch, fucking gay.

Why are you one Sup Forums, you're too old.

you're here forever, summerfag

First thing I would do any horror situation is to sell my teammates out. That's how I would play.

This is racist.

>banning emergent gameplay
it's like they want their game to go stale and fail after 2 weeks

>devs who have never played multipayer games shocked to find out people that play multiplayer games aren't all streamerkikes

I legit asked the Friday the 13th Twitter account a quetions back when I was going as a Yoda Pepe and they replied back with an answer.

I'm not sure what alt-right thing you did to get ban but I'm sure sprouting out memes these devs don't understand can lead to confustion.

Alt right memes come from Sup Forums, and Sup Forums has an obsstion with Nazi Germany (Some of it ironic, others I'm not so sure.)

I guess this is one reason why the console version is better. We may not get the best graphics, but we can trash talk.

But seriously, keep your power level in check.

>game devs to fans: just fuck my shit up

Every single game that tries to do this shit just collapses because no one wants to buy a game that will ban you for arbitrary bullshit reasons.

It's a game about a giant zombie who punishes slutty girls and drug abusing guys by murdering them, Pepe would endorse Jason.

>keep your power level in check.
>in video games
kill yourself

The game is already dying anyway because it's garbage and the community is extraordinarily terrible. Not to mention they force you to play with Russians and Chinks, which is the source of the "racism". There's only so much Asiatic nonsense a white man can put up with before he lashes out in anger.

>pay for game
>check power level
This is how you know you've been cucked. Put the fucking controller down. Learn how to shoot.

Dis. OP is a neckbeard faggot. Good riddance

>playing normalfag shit
Jesus christ just kys OP you fucking nigger faggot

Don't verbally abuse other players online you stupid faggot. Not a hard concept to follow.

Like I said before, I don't have to because Xbox One wile inferior to PC and PS4, allows trash talking. You can even make posts to get games that specifically allow trash talking, which I assume includes bants.

This, the devs of games pander so much to (((Youtubers))) and (((Twitch streamers))).

>Don't verbally abuse other players online
fuck you nigger. kill yourself you newfaggot

>t. Nogun NEET

You can bantz on PS4 too

Kill yourself faggot. When playing a game online w/ other people be polite. They don't give a shit about your retarded opinions.

You can get VAC banned for things other than hacking? I've never heard of this. So theoretically could a developer just ban people at random even though they paid for the game?

Fuck off, one of my favorite things to do on PSN is fuck with niggers and little kids for the lulz. Why should I be banned for that?

>using steam
>paying for video games
>supporting devs who hate you for being a normal person
why?

>being polite in multiplayer games with random people
Have you ever actually competed in anything, you spineless faggot? Shit talking is part of multiplayer games, and if you don't want to hear someone just fucking mute them. Stop being such a tremendous pussy.

>playing video games made by nu-male developers

>filename

>expecting us to believe you got VAC-perma banned for meme spouting
Nice LARP

>When playing a game online w/ other people be polite
fuck you nigger. i can say and do what i want in a game and you can't stop me. you have to be a limp-wristed baby bitch to be offended or upset by anything you see or hear online. fuck off, newfag

>muh racism
Fuck the devs and fuck the game. I am glad it's dying and I am not going to be playing it.
Have they even played their own game? Almost every single game has extremely loud obnoxious niggers in it ruining the game. Then there are gooks speaking their ''hue ho hoso huaha'' and being retarded ruining the game for everyone.
Also gays may not be a race, but every time gays are in the game they help Jason.

F13th developers are complete faggots. i read a story about how they promised free cd keys for the final release to all their hard working beta testers who did so free of charge. they didn't give them anything. greedy faggots. fuck them.

also op is a faggot, but we know that already.

Does your Dad work at steam?

I get by with what I can.

Spencer certainly betrayed me. So did Capcom with that piece of shit Dead Rising 4. Cancelling Scalebound, coping out on Phantom Dust.

Anyways, if the mods ban me because some snowflake playing a game about brutally murdering people (When I bakcked the fucking game way over the final price) over this damn political climate... that would be really heart braking.

Praying people lighten up soon.

Tits or GTFO

I got banned from a RUST server for saying the word RAPE, once, to a friend. Wtf is wrong with these people. Its a game where you run around ass naked and bash heads in with a fucking rock to steal your shit, Africa simulator 2.0

it clearly says you were banned by the developers, not by VAC itself, or by steam
go fuck yourself OP and go back to

steam developers can't vac ban, in fact, no one but the vac system can vac ban. it's an ai that watches and bans players, not steam or it's employees.

no human issued that ban, the ai is indiscriminate

THIS

dude, xir is trying to attentionwhore on twitch for beta orbiters to donate. it doesn't work so well when the other gamers xir is matched with make fun of xir for pretending to be a female with a deep voice. how are they supposed to know xir is wearing a dress?

Good. Is there anything more repulsive than ledditors and Sup Forumsniggers spreading their cancer outside Sup Forums?

That was my first thought. Why try to stop spontaneous shit like that. Do they honestly think every single game is going to contain two friends talking on the phone to cheat? Now you've got people super paranoid that they're going to be banned if Jason doesn't immediately kill them.

I'm going to go spread the gospel of Adolf Hitler on CSGO and try to get banned.

you can't get VAC banned unless you cheat, the developers can't VAC ban.

hey wait, what happened to 'Online interactions are not rated by the ESRB"? are they not stepping over this line?

how do the developers even have a direct line to ban anyone in the first place?

I remember i had a swastika as my avatar (really cool ava desu, i got the picture of Sup Forums but havent seen it ever since) and they just removed it and prevented me from uploading a new ava for like 7 or 10 days iirc no bans whatsover
also the mod who did this was german XDDDDDDDDD

you can't get VAC banned for being mean, you get VAC banned for cheating, VAC is an automatic process that cannot be forced on users, only revoked in the case of a false positive.
Basically OP is full of shit. Plus he's a redditard

they don't, he was banned from that developers game, their game uses VAC. You can get Vacced for indiviual games, or entire engines (like source)
basically he cheated and is trying to pull the
>b-but I was being banned for using Sup Forums memes

Pretty pussified for a serial killer game.

>play a game based on a kike movie
>surprised when it's managed by kikes with kike rules

Why do people say daft shit like this? How can someone be too old to use an anonymous image board?

Those older people are more experienced than young gobshites like yourself who can't tell their mouths from their arseholes. I wanna learn from their experience, fuck off discouraging them from posting you little nigger.

this

>alt-right banned
good, they're the bastard children of cringe compilations and normie memes and deserve to be hung by the neck as subversive traitors along with all the other faggots who dare speak the name of Sup Forums

read the post, you retard

>go on reddit and believe some redditard
no fuck off you redditard scumbag, go the fuck back
you cheated and are trying to claim that you spamming Sup Forums memes are the reason.

>It actually says you've been banned from Friday 13th by the games developers
There is a process for devs to ban individual accounts. It is called a game ban and not a vac ban. It may turn into a vac ban, but it is irrelevant. The developer does not want you playing their game. I would have it uninstalled via steam support. Just remove it from your account totally.

yes

Fucking faggot. Shit talking is part and parcel with competitive environments. Well, at least when you're a man. Faggots/women like you curtsy each other/blow kisses instead.

>Racism/Discrimination - Those caught being racist or discriminatory to others will result in a ban.
>Game developers inform Valve when a disruptive player has been detected in their game, and Valve applies the game ban to the account. The game developer is solely responsible for the decision to apply a game ban. Valve only enforces the game ban as instructed by the game developer.
>The effects of the game ban are determined by the developer, and must be consistent with a VAC ban, such as being prevented from playing online with other players and/or trading items for that game.

i have been offensively racist and trolly in dota, cs, tf, and tf2 for years and years and years and i have been reported into mutebans and into the trench multiple times over and over but i have never been vacbanned.

>ban the Jason player
That's only if it was intentional, right? I mean does some random guy griefing his teammates and you taking advantage of it get you banned? What else are you supposed to do? Leave the game? Stand there like a fucktard and lose on purpose?

You got game banned, not VAC banned, my mistake. You can get game banned for literally anything
but you still have to GB2

>alt-right, whatever the fuck that is, is the only ones who spew hate speech.

Loving this meme.

VAC only bans cheaters
Valve doesn't issue game bans, but developers can.

Get the fuck off off this site and never come back you fucking normalfag piece of shit.

they ban you so you have to buy the game again

Kill yourself my man.

You snowflake piece of shit.
I bet you wouldn't survive coming out of your parent's house and living on your own.

Weak pissy little shit.

The game looked stale enough as it is, this just kills it entirely. Glad I didn't buy it

>newfaggot
the term is newfag, summerfag.
>Friday the 13th only
Oh wow, it's fucking nothing

Stop playing video games.

They are doing you a favor.

>When playing a game online w/ other people be polite
Are you the guy that I always make friends with in civ games, only to backstab and nuke for lulz late in the game?

>trying this hard

We are just going to have to invent new verbiage.

WE WUZ LIBERALZ AND SHIEEET

Got banned from WoW for making a pet gorilla named Obama on my hunter.

It says at the top that he was banned by the developers of the game ,not VAC. What part indicates that it was a VAC ban? Legit curious, I've never been banned before so I wouldn't know

The posters in that thing are such faggots holy shit I thought you were all exaggerating about redditors

You shouldn't be allowed to make fun of your president when he is so historic. Drumpfy on the other hand.....

I had a pet dino named negrodamus that got me one. Wasn't even trying to be rascist either

Not the same as a game ban

Not politics.
Saged and reported.

OP is a faggot who cheated and got banned (VAC), nothing to do with alt-right. Game developers issue the ban because it's their game, just a technicality. If he is banned in a specific game only, again it's (((that game))) related, not ''steam games''.

Blizzard sucks a long time now. Back in roc-era battle.net you could say just about anything except real-life threats.

>can't call Vanessa players niggers

dropped

>from a RUST server
Getting banned from a specific server is no surprise. If someone is paying for it and you're using it they can do what they want you worthless fuck.

looks to me like OP earned a VAC ban, and was banned by the developers for bitching about it on the forums. No reference to anything alt-right in screen cap. Nice try though.

Hear, hear

Yes....you

You're supposed to respect your opponents, not fling shit like some deranged monkey throwing a fit

That's literally one single shitty game, honestly racism can lead to unfairness and improper assessment. She's honestly just an abusive bitch who deserves to die.

I made a troll hunter named Andersnordic and ran around Orgrimmar. Got a dozen people following me and raging in chat. I doubt it'd work nowadays, people have forgotten.