Say the Shahada Sup Forums

Say it with me now:

lā ʾilāha ʾillā llāh muḥammadun rasūlu llāh

There is no god but God. Muhammad is the messenger of God.

لَا إِلٰهَ إِلَّا ٱلله مُحَمَّدٌ رَسُولُ ٱلله

Other urls found in this thread:

wikiislam.net/wiki/Camel_Urine_and_Islam
who.int/csr/disease/coronavirus_infections/faq/en/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jew.

Silly user, Allah tells us not to take Jews as our friends.

"O YOU who have attained to faith! Do not take the Jews and the Christians for your allies: they are but allies of one another and whoever of you allies himself with them becomes, verily, one of them; behold, God does not guide people who are unjust." - Qur'an 5:51

I thought from the catalog that dignity said dicktits...

Allah wants what is best for you user.

Keep posting

What the fuck is up with this weird ass alien language? Every word sounds exactly the same

you're a jew, ibrahim was a jew, christ is a jew, muhammad is a jew, allah is a jew. go away

Well if admiral ackbar wanted what was best for me id have a futanari wife by now!

Silly user, prophet Ibrahim (PBUH) was a Muslim, so was prophet Isa (PBUH), and of course so was dear prophet Muhammad (PBUH), the final prophet of Islam and the greatest.

Being able to say this might save me from a horrible death in a terror attack.
Thanks for the help OP.

>islam is a religion of kawaii uguu moe moe

Listen user, if you become Muslim, you can have as many as four wives! Allah will guide you.

the one at the top literally looks like a mortal kombat character

hmm..

I believe in one God,

the Father almighty,

maker of heaven and earth,

of all things visible and invisible.

I believe in one Lord Jesus Christ,

the Only Begotten Son of God,

born of the Father before all ages.

God from God, Light from Light,

true God from true God,

begotten, not made, consubstantial with the Father;

through him all things were made.

For us men and for our salvation

he came down from heaven,

and by the Holy Spirit was incarnate of the Virgin Mary,

and became man.

For our sake he was crucified under Pontius Pilate,

he suffered death and was buried,

and rose again on the third day

in accordance with the Scriptures.

He ascended into heaven

and is seated at the right hand of the Father.

He will come again in glory

to judge the living and the dead

and his kingdom will have no end.

I believe in the Holy Spirit, the Lord, the giver of life,

who proceeds from the Father and the Son,.

who with the Father and the Son is adored and glorified,

who has spoken through the prophets.

I believe in one, holy, catholic and apostolic Church.

I confess one Baptism for the forgiveness of sins

and I look forward to the resurrection of the dead

and the life of the world to come. Amen.

that + allah will guide you to sex slaves (bought women, captives from war, offered women) and yes you can fuck them without marrying them ! wow isnt allah the biggest generous jew in the universe?

this dude seems very evil and lowiq. did he even went to school?

Every time you say "PBUH" it just looks to me like you spit on him. Like a "pfu" sound.

user, the worship of three gods is shirk in Islam! Prophet Isa (PBUH) was no more than a prophet sent by Allah.

"O People of the Scripture, do not commit excess in your religion or say about Allah except the truth. The Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, was but a messenger of Allah and His word which He directed to Mary and a soul [created at a command] from Him. So believe in Allah and His messengers. And do not say, 'Three'; desist - it is better for you. Indeed, Allah is but one God. Exalted is He above having a son. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. And sufficient is Allah as Disposer of affairs." - Qur'an 4:171

It means "peace be upon him" user.

No no user, Muslim men are to treat their wives with love and respect.

"O you who have believed, it is not lawful for you to inherit women by compulsion. And do not make difficulties for them in order to take [back] part of what you gave them unless they commit a clear immorality. And live with them in kindness. For if you dislike them - perhaps you dislike a thing and Allah makes therein much good." - Qur'an 4:19

pisslam is a garbage religion full of pagan arab practices

Allah still wants what is best for you user.

“On the other hand, those who founded sects committed to erroneous doctrines proceeded in a way that is opposite to this, the point is clear in the case of Muhammad. He seduced the people by promises of carnal pleasure to which the concupiscence of the flesh goads us. His teaching also contained precepts that were in conformity with his promises, and he gave free rein to carnal pleasure. In all this, as is not unexpected, he was obeyed by carnal men. As for proofs of the truth of his doctrine, he brought forward only such as could be grasped by the natural ability of anyone with a very modest wisdom. Indeed, the truths that he taught he mingled with many fables and with doctrines of the greatest falsity. He did not bring forth any signs produced in a supernatural way, which alone fittingly gives witness to divine inspiration; for a visible action that can be only divine reveals an invisibly inspired teacher of truth. On the contrary, Muhammad said that he was sent in the power of his arms—which are signs not lacking even to robbers and tyrants.”

-St. Thomas Aquinas

“The Mahometan paradise, however, is only fit for beasts; for filthy sensual pleasure is all the believer has to expect there.”

-St. Alfonsus Liguori

You don't accomplish that with a meteorite in a metal vagina, pagan.

These are lies created by pagan Christians to distort the life of prophet Muhammad (PBUH).

>lā ʾilāha ʾillā llāh muḥammadun rasūlu llāh

So this is the power of Romanised Arabic..

The black stone fell from Jannah after Allah cast Adam and Eve out because they obeyed Shayṭān instead of Allah.

Thomas Aquinas was the greatest mind of his time.

>LIBERTY
top lal

wikiislam.net/wiki/Camel_Urine_and_Islam

That site is run by pagan infidels user, Allah would want me to stay away from that.

Islam will be a better thing for the world, because we worship one God, not three.

That's Shia idolatry user.

You are brave coming here then. They profess to be Christian but in them is great sin.

Allah wants me to help convert the world, what better place to start than Sup Forums!?

Some people from the tribe of `Ukl came to the Prophet (ﷺ) and embraced Islam. The climate of Medina did not suit them, so the Prophet (ﷺ) ordered them to go to the (herd of milch) camels of charity and to drink, their milk and urine (as a medicine). They did so, and after they had recovered from their ailment (became healthy) they turned renegades (reverted from Islam) and killed the shepherd of the camels and took the camels away. The Prophet (ﷺ) sent (some people) in their pursuit and so they were (caught and) brought, and the Prophets ordered that their hands and legs should be cut off and that their eyes should be branded with heated pieces of iron, and that their cut hands and legs should not be cauterized, till they die.

-Sahih Bukhari 8:82:794

"Especially in the Middle East, this group of people should avoid contact with dromedary camels, consuming raw camel milk or camel urine, as well as eating meat that has not been properly cooked."

-World Health Organization on stopping the MERS outbreak caused by camels.

who.int/csr/disease/coronavirus_infections/faq/en/

You take that out of context user.

I hope Allah is pleased with your LARPing.

But he knows what is in your heart. And you cannot fool him.

Good job if you are sincere. Keep it up. Islam this the future of Sup Forums.

I live in a shitskin country and I'm still shit at it. It's so different from every language on earth that you might as well just give up on learning it.

I am not LARPing, I am devoted to Allah. I have submitted to him and his every will! I want Sup Forums submitting to Allah too. They will find so much love and truth in him and in his prophet and their bigotry and pagan worship will end.