Getting waifu material general thread

Ok guys, where the fuck do you go to find loyal intelligent conservative women, or maybe just intelligent open minded women capable of being red pilled?

This is not a thread for women hating (yes weve all heard the same arguments but lets face it at some point you gotta settle for something, and the earlier you start trying the better), just purely for help with fellow Sup Forums autists like myself.

Ill start off:
>College clubs and general college socializing
>Mensa meetings
>Volunteering
>Book stores
>Meetups which focus on some intellectual subject

Post advice and anything relevant to finding waifus.

Other urls found in this thread:

trumpsingles.com/
conservativesonly.com/
libertarianpassions.com/
cupid.com/conservative-dating.htm
match.com/online-dating/conservative/singles.html
republicanpeoplemeet.com/
waitingtillmarriage.org/
theatlasphere.com/dating
gunloverspassions.com/
farmersonly.com
libertarianfriendsdate.com
conservativedates.com/
conservativedatingsite.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=vUmIzsEVgvA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

eastern block

This is a productive thread, please do not tarnish it with negativity, weve all seen the infographics dozens of times.

I know I'm gonna get some flak for this, but Israeli chicks are redpilled, are warry of Mudslimes and multiculturalism,pro Nationalist, and there's a number of them who look white.
But if you don't like jewesses, there's always eastern europe, switzerland, austria, and your average rural European or American girl.

Ive noticed this as well, living in a country where all surrounding countries want you dead must change your view somewhat.

They also have some nice features.

MENSA is for insecure losers. You might try church for a trad qt3.14. Art museums are another possibility, as pointed out in the following thread on Sup Forums's favorite sister board:

Im sure many of them are insecure, insufferable spergs, however theres a chance that some women may be looking for common minded men.

>tfw 129 iq brainlet

>mensa meetings
>pseudo-intellectual pussy hunter

Hope that works out for you...

What if you are autistic and nearing wizard status? Should I just accept my fate and stop fantasizing?

>art museum

Breeding ground for pompous liberals

Away from big cities

Church

Mormons

>tfw you'll never have a wedding like Corneliu Codreanu's

Restaurants/food places in rural America are a good place

I met my wife through my best friend's girlfriend. Having a network of real-life conservative friends and actually becoming close opens doors. Over time, they care about you, and think of others that they care about, then they begin to think of the two of you in mind together and make introductions.

You might make good friends with a conservative guy for instance who has a sister who is single, and he orchestrates the two of you meeting. Or you might befriend him and get to know his girlfriend, befriending her, and she thinks of a friend of hers with the idea of you in mind.

You've got to get off-line user. *Schedule* internet use.

>not dicking pompous liberal girls
Faggot.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha..fucking moron

Baptist College towns

There's actually a pretty hot blonde Mormon 6.5/10 qt at my office for the summer. They're very very very fucking prude, no nothing until marriage. Maybe a peck. It's virtually impossible to date one as a heathen non-Mormon. I read a study recently that surveyed BYU students. Only 4% of them had ever had sex (intercourse or oral) and not many more had ever kissed a member of the opposite sex. It's a cult, but it works. But if you were ever to get a Mormon to leave the church, it would NOT be fun.

You have to pray to God and ask Jesus for a good waifu

This is really the only way

When you are pure and you have asked God for help he will bestow upon you your future bride

> Only 4% of them had ever had sex
No, only 4% of them voluntarily reported having sex to the surveyors. The actual percentage was much higher, but Mormons know how to be discreet.

What do you do though, convert them to christianity? Wouldn't an already christian redpill qt be better?

Date her, see if you really like her, and jack off like mad; and if you still like her with empty balls after six months, propose; then break her hymen on the wedding night. The moment you break into that intact glory you'll be happy she kept herself for you.

It almost doesnt matter.
Women are not redpilled or bluepilled, they are FOLLOWERS.

Take the lead, stop being a beta boy, and she will follow. I dont know if anyone has the screenshot but read the post "Women are like dogs."

your problem isnt that you cant find a woman, your problem is you dont know how to train one. Much of this lost art of training your woman has been lost only in last fifty years.

Start reading Chateau Heartiste daily.

I could take the most rabid femnazi cunt and have her skipping around the kitchen barefoot within 90 days.

She wants a MAN, not macho man, not beta boy, just a MAN. If she had a good father she knows how a real man will act. Men dont get angry, dont flip out, dont lose thier cool, have a plan, have a job, dont even give a fuck about her shit tests, just ignore them, they are irrelevant.

She wants a man who will lead her to victory.
What is victory:
(1) kids
(2) stable life

I could write a book. but its already been done. I suggest you pick some up.

All her "feminism crap" is just a shit test.

Virgins are not worth the wait.
It doesn't actually feel better the first time. They aren't any tighter. There is no magic to this.
Sex is much better when she knows what she's doing.
I've taken three girls' virginities. None was better in the sack than the experienced sluts who gave me real pleasure.

that's a nice Polish girl U roach

Get your shit together, get in shape. Dress to impress. Go to places where good women congregate. You wont find a good woman in a bar. Christian book stores are a great place to meet modest young red-pillable women. If that isnt your cup of tea try volunteering a few weekends with the ASPCA in your local area.

Yeah, either that or just make sure they have no religion and is just a philosopher like Molyneux.

It isn't the sex itself, but rather the impact that multiple partners has on people psychologically and how it negatively impacts their ability for long-term pair bonds.

>

go save money, go to eastern europe (moldova/balkans), go breed a white girl and give the sons your inheritance.

That's a nice idea, but I'm not willing to put up with the ex-Mormon bullshit.

Yup, I mean a virgin is guaranteed to be tight but it's not gonna be awesome sex since she'll have no idea what she's doing. You're asolutely right about the value of a virgin for a LTR tho.

Two words

ARRANGED MARRIAGE

trumpsingles.com/
conservativesonly.com/
libertarianpassions.com/
cupid.com/conservative-dating.htm
match.com/online-dating/conservative/singles.html
republicanpeoplemeet.com/
waitingtillmarriage.org/
theatlasphere.com/dating
gunloverspassions.com/
farmersonly.com
libertarianfriendsdate.com
conservativedates.com/
conservativedatingsite.com/

They are everywhere. You just have to be able to weed out the filth.

Build a fuckin time machine.

>not training them to do what you like

Lazy bastard with no sense of deferred gratification

Women arent loyal, they have to be turned into one

Be agressive and she will eventually stick

>tl;dr talk to a lot of women
Just make your life an IRL version of The Bachelor. I did it all online. What I did was talked to about 30 women total, always having about three on rotation. Women take a lot of attention online, so while I was cyberfucking them, which they love way more than nudes, I would often do two at a time for a couple of hours. Many women can easily cum 2-4 times or more just by being patient and building up to talk about fully raping them. It's fun experimenting and pushing things further.
Making a bunch of strangers cum is not a big deal tho and is not very fulfilling, but you should find women aming then who stand out for you as far as your chemistry and how you get along or what traits become revealed that are important to you (loyalty for example). You're nit just expecting her to say "I'm totally loyal" but you should be and to read her behavior and get an idea or find out about real life incidents where those traits had come into play. Funny thing is NEET women are pretty much perfect for being tradwives. Provided she isn't super lazy and cares about pleasing you. Maybe it's just me, but it's very important that the women loves me a lot and wants every opportunity to please me. That was a trait I looked for and then after talking on the phone and visiting it became clear that she was a good girl for me.
I had to go outside of my area because all the bitches here have nose piercing which are disgusting.
Don't request nudes and don't even reveal yourself until she seems genuinely interested. Video chats can be good, especially in a group chat setting. It gives you a chance to be in a semi-social setting without really having to be in one.
Don't make any effort to hide that you're talking to other women. Just think of it as no big deal because it isn't. It's called dating. Most chicks are more comfortable with a man who other women are comfortable around anyway. Don't worry about her dating other guys either. 1/2

>ctrl +f
>church
>a billion fucking posts

come on guys. Stahp with the fucking church meme already. Every fucking time.

but that is where you find them

MUSIC.
You can really fast see if it's waifu material by the music she listens
go to a live orchestra concert, a refined taste in music is a great sign.

/thread

youtube.com/watch?v=vUmIzsEVgvA

Actually now that men don't need to get married to have sex women face it has never been easier to find a top tier wife because most men are just looking to sleep around

I've had chicks I was talking to tell me they're going on dates and then I just told them to have a good time. Make it clear they aren't your girlfriend and be up front. I've had women get really turned on by this alone because they thought I was confident, but really I just genuinely didn't give a fuck.
The biggest thing is being up front and not really taking it too seriously at all. Think of it as trolling. I half expected them to be catfish most of the time, but it's pretty easy to verify after talking for awhile. I'm just saying, that's about how seriously it should be taken. Go into it know it could be a catfish for all you know instead of falling in love over the internet. Don't even say "I love you" until you've spent enough physical time with this person to feel comfortable saying that. Make them cum all you want with no strings attached and if you talk to enough women and the location works out then get together with her and see how you are in person. There are a lot of lonely women in social media. It's terrible.

STAY THE FUCK AWAY!!!!
I just got out, and follow my advice. Do NOT date a Mormon. They will try to make their kids go to church and they will get brainwashed.

>Art museum.

Historical art museum, not MoMA.

I don't know why, but painter chicks are incredibly beautiful.

You don't.

I met my current girlfriend through university. I dont live in a big city so it isnt overun with marxist shit. Basically,

> Be white
> Dress well
> Be assertive
> Have a sense of humour
> Dont try hard to be friends with every girl
> Always be ready to have subtle red pills in all conversation that makes you stand out without going full 1488.