(((CARNISM)))

There's this video going around on fb on why eating meat is degenerate and unnatural, and basically meat eaters should all be exterminated.
They use some bullshit arguments and go as far as to compare the act of eating me with slavery.

How does becoming a vegetarian/vegan help (((them)))?
"Carnism" seems to be another term they are trying to legitimize,just as they did with the term "transexual".

Has anyone debunked this video? I would like to see that

>link
youtube.com/watch?v=zpPKhMc5A_Y

Other urls found in this thread:

inhumanexperiment.blogspot.com/2009/09/two-brave-men-who-ate-nothing-but-meat.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This reminds me of multi level marketing scams, the vocabulary, the posture, the tone of voice reeks of it.

I'd rather look like pic related than a skinny-fat vegan. Swole bros eat meat.

>tfw don't eat meat because you just think it's weird and doesn't taste good
>have to hide it or risk being lumped in with insane lunatics

If it were unnatural, we wouldn't have carnivore type teeth.

Strictly speaking anything which occurs within nature is ipso facto natural. Really, nothing has ever occurred anywhere, at anytime, which isn't natural.

>weaker people want to exterminate stronger people
I could snap these fucks like a twig.

Why don't we force wolves, bears, coyotes, raptors, sharks, etc to feed only on plants?

You might have a massive vitamin deficiency, you should get that checked out.

This is an agenda to weaken the population. Simple and obvious to anyone with a functioning brain.

Meat is literally the best thing for you.

It's been 10 years and I don't feel any different

>kill all the wolves
>elk population explodes
>elks start dying from lack of food
If you want to kill meat eaters then you also want to kill plant easters

You were already weak and unhealthy..

right. Carnism doesn't exist as our bodies require a nutritional balance ,sort of why we are herbivores
part of that must also come from the need to adapt to the surroundings,humans hat to munch what was around

to think these vegan faggots haven't tried that.
dogs are loyal and will stick around but most vegan faggots have cats and cats fuck off to find something better

my vegetarian cousin feeds fruit to her dog,it's sad.

Meat is not just meat, there are different kinds of meat which each have somehow different attributes. Red meat raises your chloestorol and is not as healthy in that sense, but it is also packed with more proteins which you need to grow. White meat contain less cholesterol and is healthier. Eat red meat in consideration.

> reading Facebook

the word "natural" was invented by humans to discern between things that humans made and things that humans didn't make. I hate it when people misuse it like this.

They invent new shit everyday to convince us not to eat meat and therefore become weak and easy to control or wipe out...
The best argument is that, if everybody were a vegetarian, given the current increase in population, especially in niggerland, we'd have to raise crops on every inch of this earth to feed the people. Cattle might pollute more, but it takes much less space.

the judeofascist UN will make veganism mandatory in the near future. the lie will be 'sustainability' and 'global warming'.

benefits for kikes:
- goyim become infertile
- goyim age faster
- goyim become less old

its all part of a plan to create a two species system.

eat only plants and you have the shits, eat only meat and you get bound up, almost like we meant to eat both.

this is cruel af. Makes sense because they include dairy and eggs(things that if done correctly are not harmful to the animal at all.
a majority of chicken eggs are not even going to become a lil chicken baby ( I forget the correct terminology)

>5m views
>25k likes
>not being slightly concerned about this cancerous and autistic movement that just keeps spreading like cancer
>affecting public health,kids who are growing up a need fucking proteins

the word normal too.I got shit for saying gays aren't normal back in school.

>be omnivore
>don't eat meat
That's unnatural and degenerate

Modern grocery meat should be avoided. You're supporting meat Jews. Buy from your local farmers.

Definitely an ((agenda)) of some kind. In India higher castes often eat meat while lower castes remain vegetarian, which points to a control mechanism of some sort.

The trick is balence. Were humans meant to eat meat 3 times a day? No, but we are meant to eat it sporadically. I shoot for once a day, reduces the negative health impacts while maximizing the positive impacts.

that's sort of where we are at with fossil fuels/green energy.
I like the fact that they don't ever mention how high the prices of veggies and other vegan products are when compared with meat. Looking at it from a price/nutritive value ratio

>vegans who subscribe to animal-worshipper, pagan ideology need to project onto others how they eat meat due to a supposed ideology rather than common sense this bad
Sad!

You see it's cicle.
What if the (((EU))) had an hand in this and over taxed local producers while helping out ((big corporations))) pushing their meat while also constraining the population of economic power to acquire better products ?

Hitler was a vegetarian.

That was propaganda invented to make him appear friendly. His chef released a cookbook of his favorite meals and they all included meat.

The video is filled with fallacies, you can spot it in their own arguments as it goes along. Not even considering the facts, you can already tell is bull shit.

nah lol that's bullshit we eat meat because we can and it's delicious because we're omnivorous primates like chimpanzees. we're not gorillas or orangutans, we evolved to kill animals and eat their delicious red flesh and we've done it for millions of years and we're gonna keep doing it

inhumanexperiment.blogspot.com/2009/09/two-brave-men-who-ate-nothing-but-meat.html

raw animal foods are essential

this is pretty much my argument from here on out
gotta keep in mind that stating facts doesn't work against these people

Because they're all idiotic animals. We humans can exist without mass torture and murder which is what industrial farming is. I actually haven't eaten meat in many months, not once this whole year. Now I do eat eggs every day. There's also whey, rice, pea--all complete protein powder isolates. In no sense is meat eating necessary for literally any physical goal, even strongman pursuits. It would certainly be better for the environment if we consumed less meat.

I honestly gave up meat because I can't fucking afford the meat I'm ethically okay with eating, which is hunted (by someone else since I don't hunt), or from an ethical farm. Either one is out of my price point. I'm okay with eggs and fish because I mean chickens and fish are barely even conscious. Fuck them.

But when it comes to large game and livestock, not only does it become ethically questionable in a hurry, but it's really not tenable for, what, a few billion people to eat meat every day...and not have it even be expensive? It takes so much energy to produce all of that and to make these cheap burger patties, there's no way that's being done in a way that's healthy for us. That's why they treat the animals with antiobotics and god knows what the fuck else.

>why do we not eat dogs?
>why do we eat cows??

oh geez, maybe because we literally spent millenia breeding cows just for consumption, while we literally spent millenia breeding dogs for companionship?

wooooow strange isn't it?

fucking hell

>We humans can exist without mass torture and murder which is what industrial farming is

no we can't

that industrial farming has freed up tons of human labor to be directed in other things

such as medicine, the internet and shit like lab grown meat

>unnatural
Wrong. We are omnivores and have the teeth to back that up.

>fish because I mean chickens and fish are barely even conscious. Fuck them.
that's a great point .
What's the difference between killing a chicken or some small fish and harvesting a plant?because theoretically you are ending a life too.
it's not like fish/chicken have memory or are conscious wtf

Why does it matter when we're just floating around on a rock in space?

lol, we don't go compare your faggy little canine teeth to a fucking lion's. also, gorillas (herbivores) have canine teeth, you buffoon.