New York Times staffers walk out to fight proposed layoffs

archive.is/kN0X0#selection-1015.0-1015.58
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Would you look at their noses.

>This sign wsa not edited
what did she mean by this?

Also HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, the left devours itself as always, no better redpill than to work for the leftist propaganda machine, and then getting buttfucked by it.
I guarantee you 80% of these """"editors"""" have a sort of hero complex, thinking they're preaching the truth and fighting against oppression and injustice, reality sure is a bitch!

Jesus christ I'd love to be laid off. Relax for a few months before taking another job. Mix it up. See new people.
Honestly, if they don't want you around why would you "fight" to stay at a company?

They can't fire you if you don't show up.

Jew York City, amiright?

How could they possibly be losing money? They've printed nothing but anti-Trump articles for months on end, and everyone knows that's where the money is!!!!!

Good riddance.

>Our editors make the Times
Jesus these people have no self awareness

>be shitlib
>mock people in the rust belt who lost manufacturing jobs and call them redneck losers
>reeee when you're going to get laid off

Maybe we should mock them and call them uneducated losers.

>Leave the job to protest incoming orders to leave the job.

They dont call it the jew york times for nothing

So it's really the Failing New York Times.

>The job action came a few hours after Times’ reporters sent a letter to management to express support for the newspapers’ copy editors — some of whom will get the ax by the end of next month.
>Addressed to executive editor Dean Baquet and managing editor Joe Kahn, it was a cri de cœur from writers who said they relied heavily on their copy editor safety net.

fucking safe spaces in the workplace?

She's trying to say that without the editors, the stories will be full of misspelled words. Because spellcheck hasn't been a thing for decades.

HAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA YHESSSSSSSS !!!!!! oh god....... hahahahahahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

can there actually a god with power who favors justice ?

>getting laid off for not producing worthwhile content
>stop working to protest being unproductive

How more entitled can Jews possibly be?

>> walk out
>> company makes less money due to decreased production
>> has less money to pay staff
>> has to lay off even more staff now
>> should have sat down and shut the fuck up

Democrats all have shit for brains...

Why?

look at all those kikes

kek

look at all those kikes!
are you sure this isn't a synagogue?

>employees are told they may be laid off and told to leave
>employees leave in protest
wew lad

Where is communism when columnist need it

Maybe if you didn't publish bullshit more people will buy it?

But that's not my concern.

I know. It's unreal. Jewish nepotism is one of the most destructive forces on the planet. Fuck "white privilege" - jewish nepotism is way worse.

Best post

I'd walk off too.

That's what I thought, same with the number of women, at least up front.

Doesn't that solve the problem?
Good ridance lying liberals. Could not have happened to a better bunch!!

>need to lay off employees because your company is struggling
>They walk out voluntarily in "protest"

Something tells me they haven't thought this through.

NYT should sue them or fire them for using their printers for that bullshit. Look at all that wasted paper and ink. That's abuse of company property.

So many jews concentrated in one company it seems

>mock people in the rust belt who lost manufacturing jobs and call them redneck losers
when did they do that?

Well i know times are tough out there but they are just going to have to accept that their jobs are gone and they wont be comming back. They need to look at re-educating themselves in another field and taking on some part time work until the economy picks up again or look at moving to another city.

>liberal paper
>mostly all white
>probably half (((kikes)))

such diversity much strength

AHHAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHA

AHHAHAHA

Please tell me this is a real thing!

I AM SO HAPPY I AM GOING TO CUM!

OMG!

Quite a lot of people in these threads are wondering why the NYT's writers would need so many fucking copy editors. I was perusing the tweets around #yesweneededitors or whatever the fuck and one of the comments was very enlightening. The woman was saying that copy editors are there not just to catch grammar and spelling errors, but to make sure that the writers weren't using words that could offend underprivileged communities. Think humanity instead of mankind type of shit. That is why so many of these copywriters are clearly diversity hires who look like they just left the Evergreen campus protests. They are the fucking PC word police of the NY Times. So these old boomer jew writers are protesting the firing of their own fucking tone police.
>mfw

They do it constantly you stupid ass.

epic bait
>rural and suburban retards

It's over for the NYT.

Everything to happen in the last two years or so has pretty much affirmed my believe in a higher power, and he has a great sense of humor.

We need to be mass tweeting this at the bastards.

good, so when the CE's are fired, the presstitutes will be burned at the stake on nog/trap twitter by their own.

Pretty much, or the failing New York Times keeps the pc police on the payroll and fails even harder even faster. It is win-win for us. Anyone with a sock puppet liberal twitter should be tweeting support at them in solidarity.

And nothing of value was lost

wow, look at all those jews

>IT'S ANUDDA SHOAH! OY VEYYYY

and the environment, user. all those dead trees...

Hope they sue.

>walking out to protest lay offs
Oh no, where will The new York Times ever find people to write and edit shitty articles now? It's not like over opinionated assholes with the ability to type are literally everywhere.

We get the New York Times at my office and the editors really suck ass. They put dashes in the middle of sentences, there are commas in places where they don't belong, they start paragraphs with the word "and", and all kinds of other retarded shit. It's painful to read just from their butchery of grammar, let alone the libtarded spin message they're trying to express.

Take a closer look at those snouts!

witnessed

Most of the lay-offs are copy-editors and such, not the writers/head editors. Basically copy-editors are the people who design the layout of the articles/advertisements/other elements on the paper. Newspaper design used to require a team of people, artists for drafting, project leads, and so on, for every single section and page of the paper, but with the increases in graphic design software in the past ~10 years this is no longer a job that requires thousands of people and be reasonable done by a team of a few dozen.

Look at these pathetic people. They're a mob of obese mongrel garbage. I hate these fucking people. I hate where they live. I hate everything about them.

checked!

cheked

This is what entitlement looks like.

"White Privilege" is actually the social justice interpretation of "da joos" and only like 50% of them are aware of this.

Those ones are even more direct about it too 'cause they're the ones who openly protest jews using the palestinian conflict as the casus belli

The job market is bad huh? You know what would help? More illegal immigrants

:^)

>be reporter for a medium sized paper
>every couple months higher ups send in people to tell us how to format our work, get more online clicks. get it in by 3:45, and now they want us to write our own headlines
>they've laid off all the nice smart qts at the copy desk
>only the most decrepit hags remain
>they too will be gone soon and replaced by an "online desk"
>the online desk catches fuck all because poo in loos have no grasp of the English language
Why am I still doing this?