Do you think he can be the next Reagan or will he end up like Bush?

Do you think he can be the next Reagan or will he end up like Bush?

More like the next Nixon

Reagan.

>implying (((Reagan))) was good

Nixon

Nixon was extremely popular before he got busted

Since they have nothing on Trump he should be fine

They were both fucking crappy as was nixon. So what do you think, fat elephant?

>Do you think he can be the next Reagan
He definitely is the next Reagan. That's the narrative that nobody suspects. He comes in as one of the most controversial presidents, which happened with Reagan, and 8 years later he leaves as one of the most beloved and successful. Trump is getting things done. A lot of thing. He's getting it done quickly too. At the end of his 8 years he may very well have an undeniable track record of success that even the most die hard liberals cannot ignore.

Trump is modern Cyrus the great.

Trump will be better than Reagan.

And 57 trillion in debt. You have 60 miles of wall budgeted. Ford and carrier both fucked off. No isis plan. Attack assad. Muh fake news and nixonian voter rolls. Dont you see how shilly you sound and how authoritarian he is?
>i could shoot somebody!
>wins; loses popular vote

He better not end up like that faggot Reagan.

Reagan who I don't hold in a positive light had an everlasting legacy with the party and helped boost their image after Nixon
Even though Obama was mediocre Libs will defend him as the best president of all time

He is the assyrian. Would Christ use the hand gestures of a disabled person to make any sorts of "points" whilst talking about him?
>i was a carpenter too; grab em; etc etc
Cant multiply a zero

Zzzzz

@131838160
Poor quality bait.

Bot.

this

Thanks. Gotta run now. God Bless

Reagan was only good for 2 months until (((they))) had him shot to send a message, then he became another globalist puppet who continued the destruction of this country like every President after Nixon until Trump.

never said he was Christ. Said he was modern Cyrus.

Gotta get back to bug chasing?

@131838420
Nope. Just denying your (you)

Hoping for Nixon, would settle for Reagan

You dont divide the Bible very well at all yet. I apologise. Anyways it doesnt matter i get tired about talking about him all the time

Your stars are upside down. Truvada.
>already said grab em; ignored it
Gotta go back to original sinning?

> muh popular vote
You don't understand the US electoral system or its history do you?

It's got an uncapped pyramid and is a piece of shit?

Trump is Trump. He can't be compared to anyone and no one will compare to him.

Best. President. Ever.

That's really the truth. He's going to write his own story of success.

Trump is Trump.

He will singlehandedly rebuild the military and reshape the court for a generation.

>he's getting things done
Um think again sweetie. All he's doing is trying and failing to dismantle Obama's legacy due to jealousy and racism. Obama will be remembered as the most beloved president of modern times and Trump will be reviled by all but the dregs of society.

Look at this shit

Bush

Nixon did nothing wrong in today's standard.

Trump is the best thing we have going for us right now. He's doing a an excellent job considering the fucking massive hole the previous three have dug us into. I feel with Gowdy heading up the oversight committee and Trump appointing some actually competent people, we will see a lot of corruption rooted out.

He's no Bush. Bush was OK but he was a pawn of the Hillary-voting neocons. He's much better,

edgy

So no then.

Pretty sure he is already Trump , wont be like any other President.

I hope he is neither. We need a new standard

Agree with this.

Your first mistake was thinking that we are a democracy. Popular votes don't mean a god damn thing.

This.

He will go down as the worst president in American history. No question about it.

He will be remembered as Jackson is: an ego driven, vindictive man who can't be crossed, a populist, a founder of a new party, and a real son-of-a-bitch. One day, his grantie visage may adorn a gold coin, a fate that would please Trump bigley.

Neither. He's the next Andrew Jackson.

This

Nixon singlehandedly saved the US economy from collapsing. Only reason he is hated is because leftists in schools make him out to be the devil. Up until Watergate, people loved him.

Not an argument. Just cowardly, salty, butt hurt.

@131838160 (you won't get a (you) from me)
@131838772
You fucks fell for the bait

The next JFK

Have one for your efforts.

@131844743
Denied. Low quality bait.

next Jackson

Next Reagan with hint of Buckaroo Banzai.

>wall never gets shekels from the greedy GOP
>trump's popularity hits rock bottom
>trump grants amnesty to illegals to spite the GOP and make them never win elections again
>becomes more popular while the GOP crashes and burns
>runs as an independent next election and wins without pandering to his old base

Next Zachary Taylor

Trump is unique and i think I see what the Republicans are doing with him. Look how hes tackling ALL the Democrats dirty laundry. McCain never ran on this. Romney never ran on this. He is killing all the bad shit in the country and nerfing the media while at the same time tweeting about face lifts. Why is he tweeting about shit like this? Because when it's all said and done Republicans can claim he wasn't them and next time they will run a "normal" guy and get to business. They are using him to clean shit up but you can't clean shit up without being portrayed as "evil" yourself. He's Batman in the Dark Knight. Doing the right thing while getting shit all over on. It's kinda admirable I don't think we will ever see this in our lifetime again. I always said there is no such thing as a good president only a good president for the time. He is literally the best we could have hoped for in this shit time. He's the hero we deserve but not need. So we'll smear him.