You guys latch onto your mental fantasies of political crusade to avoid confronting the omnipresent reality that you...

You guys latch onto your mental fantasies of political crusade to avoid confronting the omnipresent reality that you, like everyone else, are trapped in the same matrix of modern post-industrial society that drowns your radical schemes in impotent complacency, that offers you an outlet only to bury your action, that disguises illusions of choice as meaningful political involvement. Your radicalism is an accessory to your identity, not the conviction of principle. It is a farce.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4ztOV2wrrkY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Were the Nazis the most pathologically perturbed morons that ever existed?

The inherent social tensions within Nazi Germany and its inability to sustain itself convinced Hitler and his cronies that the only way in which to 'save' themselves was to go into an all out war rather than actually attempting to fix their problems or shift out of ideological spooks.

This is how you know they were filled to the depths of depravity.

Rather than actually attempting to forge a new world for their nation and realise better goals, they would rather go to an all out destructive war that would end themselves.

This is fully exemplified in Goebbels 'Total War' speech. Proudly calling for the Germans to sacrifice themselves and to suffer more as they hail in satisfaction, essentially hailing and calling for their own demise and suffering.

All this reveals to me is the following; Nazi Germany was NOT a patriarchal society, rather, through the figure of Hitler, the German people removed patriarchal consent. In a paradoxical form of bribery, Hitler offered insatiable chaotic enjoyment under the guise of national unity. I believe that it couldn't function otherwise. Hitler existed a sort of 'empty well', in that, people poured into him the fruits of their desire to synchronise their world accordingly.

I don't think the media is (((controlled))) by anyone. I say it's capitalism. The public sways media opinion, not the other way around. They do what is profitable. If the public starts becoming more tolerant of mentally ill homosexuals/trannies (due to economic factors such as lavish lifestyles) the media will follow and tell the people what they want to hear. In the end it's just as disastrous, but you get my point.
>inb4 I'm called a shill/jew/commie/cuck/shlomo/bluepilled/faggot/any combination of these buzzwords

Fascists are militant social collectivists who are obsessed with sex/reproduction/race issues and operate conspiratorially in politics - so, in order to make themselves seem credible, they always have to find enemies that they can portray as being even more threateningly collectivist, obsessed with sex/reproduction/race issues, and conspiratorial than they themselves are. And if such enemies do not exist, fascists will invent them. Fascism requires a certain kind of narrative to sustain its own emotional thrust - the nation is surrounded by enemies and in danger, society is crumbling and needs revival, and so on. Of course fascists are no better than the enemies they supposedly fight, but stupid people get sucked into the narrative just like they get sucked into cults like Scientology or Bolshevism.

>taking hitler's autism seriously
>anyone who sides with me is aryan
>anyone who defies me become subhuman that needs to be exterminated
Funny how Serbs went from Dinaric subrace to subhumans and Croats became Goths, not Slavs, overnight on March 27th 1941

The greatest mistake of the common man's analysis of history is that Hitler was a pied piper who seduced the German people and destroyed their country. On the contrary, Hitler and his ideology were the ultimate expression of everything German. Inside the heart of every individual belonging to the so called German race is a ruthless, paranoid, insecure, self pitying totalitarian pervert whose means of compensating is projecting the collective insecurities of his people onto whatever the supposed "other" was convenient for him at the time, in this case the Jews. The German ideology is not positive. It does not build, but only seeks to destroy. What these barbarians do not understand is that if they had their way and all the "degenerates" were gone they would be left to themselves. These sorry excuses for human beings would be cold, afraid, empty inside, and have no one to blame. Truly a horrifying fate.
youtu.be/4ztOV2wrrkY

>1000 year Reich
>lasts 12 yearz

*years

>Your radicalism is an accessory to your identity, not the conviction of principle.

Damn, who pissed in your cereal this morning? Interesting thought though.

How is Nazism any different from Judaism? Both believe in a master race, which because of its innate superiority, has the right to subjugate other nations. Both believe their nation has the right to colonize the ancestral land of other nations. Nazism was just Judaism for Germans. Hitler was a literal kike.

Jews were not chosen for convenience you literal retard. Jews were behind the Bolshevik revolution in Russia - and tried to bring their brand of communism to Germany after World War One. The civil war that followed in Germany defeated the Jewish lead revolution in Germany - and they were thus removed from positions of power. Look it up, it won't take long. Then ask your cuck brain why you didn't learn about it in government school. Fagot.

>You guys latch onto your mental fantasies of political crusade to avoid confronting the omnipresent reality that you, like everyone else, are trapped in the same matrix of modern post-industrial society that drowns your radical schemes in impotent complacency, that offers you an outlet only to bury your action, that disguises illusions of choice as meaningful political involvement. Your radicalism is an accessory to your identity, not the conviction of principle. It is a farce.
agreed, finally someone said it, didn't read the rest of this schizo take on 20th-c euro history 101

have a bump

You have to be literally retarded to think that a race grotesquely overrepresented in banking, slumlording, and other exploitative capitalist professions would want a violent anti-capitalist regime.

Why would a J3w banker want a Communist state to nationalize his bank and expropriate his wealth, then sending him to a labor camp to make up for his parasitic past?

Even a child could realize this makes no fucking sense whatsoever. You are even more pathetic and infantile than literal children.

>cuck
Go the fuck back to plebbit stupid faggot. Please sterilize yourself so you don't pass on your garbage retard genes to the next generation

lol u stoopie. They already have the money and the power. Now they just need to LOCK IT IN.

How would they "lock it in" by abolishing usury and banking, the main way Jews have made money for generations? How would Jewish capitalists still have money or power in a society where they are seen as a parasite class?

poop

This is actually pretty neat. I most definitely don't agree with everything or even a majority of what you've said but it was well said. It helps to shake some things up on the ol echo chamber. It's just that this constant reevaluation of what truth is and where it comes from leads to a real spiritually annihilating situation where nothing is true and there's nothing to be done about it.

I left this place months ago for /his/ and /k/, just came back just to fuck with you guys but I actually see we have some upstanding citizens on this board. I may have been wrong about you guys. Everyone I replied to is a true American and independent thinker, unlike those nazi worshiping fucks that seem to be the vocal majority 'round these parts.

Totally, bring on the BBCs amirite comrades?

>if you don't willingly submit your asshole to a white authoritarian leader then your asshole will be forcefully submitted to niggers
>there can only be one of two extremes
Stop with this mentality.

>farce