Give me one reason why the white race (modern white race) should be saved

give me one reason why the white race (modern white race) should be saved.

don't come with BS such as history arguments, there's not a single white person who still thinks like renaissance people.

all white people here are spawns of decades of liberal anti white brainwashing.

not a single one that is free from all the jew marxist propaganda since kids.

even the redpilled retards are still like rehabilitated gays.

all whites are just liberal jew trash, should all be better dead before they propagate their cancer here.

>unreadable
Stop with the reddit spacing you tremendous fucking faggot

God I hate summer.

Whites are the most beautiful race Africans and Asians are ducking gross

plenty are free of jew marxist propaganda. White people invented all the best shit. If you want white people to end you admit you would prefer to live without electricity, wheels and axles, and other technologies

Name 1 place you'd want to live that isn't majority white. Should be easy considering whites are around 15% of the global population.

all that shit is already invented.

asians have overtaken whites in terms of technology.

whites only can serve now to promote gay marriage, pedo rights, feminism and other trash.

kys my man.

japan, singapore and korea are better and safer than your multicultural nigger jew marxists liberal city.

Because we will save ourselves

>Japan, Singapore and Korea are better than the west

You're pretty delusional. I spent a little over a month as an exchange student in Japan and I hate to pop all of your weeb bubbles who fantasize that Japan is some kind of utopia, but it is an extremely depressing, isolated, robotic country.

I hate weebs and anime and I think asians are subhumans, but china will overtake the west soon.

Shill just samefagging
When will it end?
I agree leafbro

>i want to kill the people who invented the modern world because I'm angry I'm not one of them
Okay

>modern whites are the same as the historical ones
ok iliterate fag.

MODS! its the anti white or WH*Te whatever it is people. please ban them.

Cos we're gonna enrich Colombia if our countries crash, personally I'm moving to Bogotá. Nice women, nice weather and a great night life, medicinal cocaine!

the jews are trying to promote gay shit here bro.
fuck you.

I know, I used to live there. You goys are the biggest jew lackeys outside of the USA. It's really annoying, Israelis everywhere.

funny how westerners goes to africans and tell them to give rights to gays and africans are just fuck you man.

I don't think Westerners outside of (((university))) useful idiots actually care about Africans. Their oil on the other hand, mmm that needs to be liberated.

Same way the West treats Latin America really

I do remember reading that like 97-98% of people in every non western nation actually thinks killing gays is good idea.

Hell, gays are beaten here often by mobs and we're the most westernized latino country.

Ooh I saw that when I was in all español speaking Latin countries. You guys are fucking insane once triggered

meanwhile whites are just soft babies, unable to understand violence.

you're all feminized males anyway.

>give me one reason why the white race (modern white race) should be saved.

Everything of value was created by us, kind coca farmer, so please do not forget to pay your tribute to the Escobars so that they don't find your corpse beheaded tomorrow.