Gun control is dumb, people should be allowed to go down to walmart and pick up a glock for 50 bucks any time they want...

>gun control is dumb, people should be allowed to go down to walmart and pick up a glock for 50 bucks any time they want, fucking nanny state liberals

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eW9w8szNlys
youtube.com/watch?v=4922rWCZ890
youtu.be/ln2Z4oloujo
youtube.com/watch?v=X1HOXsp1x3I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah they should

Damn straight.

But let's be real, no one's been able to get a handgun for $50 since the 70s.

If anything he was an argument in favor of Australia's licensing system at the time. He bought his guns without one.

People should be able to buy guns out of vending machines in front of vending machines in front of gas stations after hours without ID checks.

btw his sister was p cute

>Martin Bryant
>Not framed

>Mentally challenged man with no history of violence or armed forces training manages to head and neck shot 20 people in a row without missing once in a small area
>Conveniently arrives in one car, leaves his identification details conveniently inside of it for cops to find, then leaves in another car
>Single, extremely unlikely, extremely bizarre incident in the most backwater, disconnected state in the country is used to pass sweeping gun control reforms almost instantly with no protest by a "conservative" government
>Neither him nor his family have ever released any statements on the shooting

Hm, my almonds... they're transcending.

Ur Grounded OP

Go clean your room

>Bad things happen sometimes therefore no one has rights

Reality just can't compete with fantasy land where no one gets hurt and no bad things happen ever

Should government subsidise industry?

don't forget the ammo vending machines

i agree. most guns that are used in crimes are in major urban liberal nignog cities. how many fucking waits pop a cap in another white? all the fucking jews. THEY ARE THE ONLY ONES.

I was pointing out how absurd the Port Arthur story actually is under scrutiny. A literal retard managed to do something trained professionals can't do with absolutely no prior experience. If I told you a literal retard managed to do several triple backflips while playing a flute, you'd assume I was crazy or lying, even if I showed you hard evidence you'd think it was fake.

However, when a literal retard with an IQ of 60 and no history of violence manages to perform what could best be described as "black ops special forces xXNOSCOPEZXx" shooting, and that shooting is used to pass sweeping gun control, people suddenly believe it.

Hot damn!

Fuck yeah

5/10 at best

Australians on here like to pretend that we were some gun toting utopia before 1996, but the reality is we were already pretty cucked on guns, we just got even more cucked. Compared to the US Australia never really had the same gun culture

Your Walmart is selling $50 Glocks? That's a pretty awesome Walmart.

You could order an AR-15 through the mail.

but muhh fn-fal

i've literally used one. didn't buy ammo tho.

YOU SAY 'NO' TO MY AR-15, YOU FUCKIN' PRICK! YOU AIN'T GONNA ABLE TO SAY 'NO' TO ME WHEN I GET TO YOUR HOUSE, YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!

>believing the Port Arthur bullshit is real

Looks like an inbred Tasmanian.

5/10 translates to 17/10 in tasmania

Scary shit isn't it?

THE PORT ARTHUR SHOOTING WAS DONE BY THE GOVERNMENT TO GAIN SUPPORT FOR RESTRICTING FIREARMS.

It's the same exact bullshit as Sandy Hooknose in this country. A big fat HOAX.
And pretty much every other mass shooting, including Gabby Giffords, Aurora movie theater, Pulse nightclub, Dylan Roof, etc etc etc.

lol implying any of you faggots wouldn't date her if she approached you and asked you out

Doesn't matter how many die through nuts, it always pales in comparison to the sheer violence and power governments have

I would never date a Tasmanian on principle.

>End the war on drugs! Banning drugs hasn't worked because of the violent black market and smuggling!
>But we should ban guns, it'd be effective, see all this data from countries that are fucking islands and aren't smuggled into as easily!

Hint: Both policies involving banning things that people want that badly utterly fail in the US.

LOL....

Got any proof besides infowars to back that up?

better than some bluehair from melbourne isn't it?

she's not my sister

As a proud Queenslander, I wouldn't date one of those either.

Australia has a smuggled guns and drugs problem anyway. The African gangs in Melbourne and the like are armed with fucking swords and Kalashnikovs, and biker gangs just make their own fucking guns and dig up old rifles from before the gun legislation. The government reported something like 3,000,000 (!!!) fucking guns as "missing or stolen" during the buyback.

melbourne womyn cannot be saved

>IQ of 66
>Able to shoot 45 people and kill 30
>Able to use quick thinking and military tactics to outsmart 105 IQ police officers and take out their fucking vehicles
People with IQs of 60 have a tendency to admit to doing things if you accuse them even if they didn't do it.

>People who have an IQ under the ability to even follow instructions can fire a weapon with a better kill/ shot ratio than the most highly trained soldiers

Alex Jones doesn't even cover all of these.

Aurora fake victim who just waves his arm around and shows some pimples, supposedly having been shot with a 5.56 lol

youtube.com/watch?v=eW9w8szNlys

pulse nightclub hoax:

youtube.com/watch?v=4922rWCZ890

He was a fucking retard it was false flag to take dem guns away

more like 500, but yeah its the second amendment. Maybe you could get a plurality of congress and the president to change it. Then have the majority of all 50 states ratify the change. Oh wait...

right but liberals tote you as an example of it working. It's dumb and what's funny is that on a lot of issues I do tend to lean left, such as the war on drugs I"m all for legal weed because I don't think prohibition has done anything positive.

but n guns I'm as far right as it gets, I'd get rid of the stupid 1986 automatic weapons ban.

You are telling me that an ENTIRE police department would NEVER leak that they held an active role in executing Sandy Hook?

My dad ordered his first rifle out of a Sears catalog for less than fifty bucks. Not many mass shootings in the 50's were there?

>I'd wager that our current state of affairs is related to Jews, Liberals, Niggers and Pussies.

Wasn't he known for torturing animals or some shit? Also he had violent outbursts as a kid.

This.

What's so hard to believe about it? Never heard of a non-disclosure agreement? And even if there were a "whistelblower" who would listen? Who would the audience be? Would CNN's Anderson Cooper talk about it? No, because they're in on it to. Shit goes all the way up to Obama.

Here's an entire book on sandy hoax

www.rense.com/general96/NobodyDiedAtSandyHook_final.pdf

My father is a cop in Orlando and I can confirm that he saw at least four victims brought out on stretchers. He claims he saw a body stretched out as well.

I believe that many shootings could have been staged in our history (as well as Port Arthur in Australia) such as Sandy Hook and Aurora, but Orlando would be a hard one to wrap my head around.

Yeah we need gun control so we can be like all the other cities with gun control, because they have no violent crime right

They were either mannequins or actors with ketchup on them. There is ampel, ample evidence for Orlando being a hoax, including poor acting performances, the fact that the supposed video showing (uninjured actor) "victims" being brought out shows them being brought BACK TOWARDS the club, the fact that the whole story makes no sense including the ridiculous hiding in the bathroom story, people getting out of the hospital in 2 days and moving around like they are perfectly fine after being shot 5 times in the hip with an AR-15 5.56... the list goes on.

>www.rense.com/general96/NobodyDiedAtSandyHook_final.pdf

I defeintly will look into the book, but I am SURE that if enough proof was provided SOMEONE would have leaked it to Wikileaks or infowars

lmao, jeff rense is an unhinged lunatic

Wikileaks and InfoWars are both shill organizations, user.... Alex Jones is and actor played by the same person as Bill Hicks who faked his death... this is first grade-tier stuff man.

>Rense
Yeah he is an idiot/shill, the .pdf is just hosted on his site has nothing to do w/ him.

video evidence? im not saying its not true but you cant just post that picture without more evidence. and i think fake blood would be better than ketchup in any case. im still wrapping my head around orlando

Maybe I'm crazy, but has anyone else noticed a massive drop in the reports of mass/school/civilian shootings in the US since Obama stopped being president?

dont forget the specially made morgue truck they bought before the attack, then sold off afterwards - with no precedent as justification ;)

not even the same nose and wrinkle pattern

Exactly.

Got any videos? I don't believe a word you're saying but Im willing to listen

dam they have similar teeth! thats enough for the truth!

I NEED MUH AR-15 TO OVERTHROW THE GOVERNMENT EVEN THOUGH THEY HAVE TANKS, HELICOPTERS, AND MISSES

Kek gun nuts are fucking retards

>1776-1973
Our owners wanted every god fearing American to own a gun, ya know... Just in case of an invasion, or to further deter one.

>1973-2017
Owners become afraid of revolt from within and overthrow of social order after several presidential assassinations, terrorism, et al.

>the timing of this shift and other historical events really activates all my avocados.

Pretty sure Orlando was the only one that wasn't fake.
>Doesn't fit the narrative
>Accidentally make fags pro gun and anti Muslim
>High kill count and high wounded count
>Lots or interviews of people by local Orlando news
>Media essentially tries to bury it and get it out of the cycle as quickly as possible
>No gun control push despite it being obummers last year in office

There's ample evidence youtu.be/ln2Z4oloujo

Why not? Isn't Australia huge and dangerous?

If tanks, helicopters, and missiles are all that's needed to win wars, then why are infantrymen still issued rifles?

youtube.com/watch?v=X1HOXsp1x3I

Why do you insist on being so pathetically ignorant? It's heartbreaking

>infantry man with superior weapons
>some dumb fat hick in the woods with inferior weapons

Ya, totally comparable.

I always forget that Tasmania even exists

The only difference between a milspec civilian AR and a military issued M4 is the barrel length and the sear assembly. Other than that it does the exact same thing.

Could it be that you just don't know what you're talking about?

It's dangerous in subtle ways. The animals that can kill you live under your toilet bowl, they don't burst down your door and eat your family. There's no value in shooting a spider or snake with an FN FAL. Guns, however, were super fucking important for farmers. Try killing a moving kangaroo that's trampling your crops and fences with a bolt action rifle. Taking away gun rights didn't reduce crime here at all, it just made life in the outback harder.