Shut the fuck up!

Shut the fuck up!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ie1vP
youtube.com/watch?v=cesSRfXqS1Q
cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0405/03/cf.00.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I agree. If people keep talking about how retarded Nancy Pelosi is she might get replaced with someone competent.

archive.is/ie1vP

yes mam
please crush my balls

Maxine waters would be a better speaker

Modern journalism ladies and gentlemen.

>Maxine waters would be a better speaker
Nah, you want Hank Johnson
Guam will Capsize and Tip Over into the ocean :
youtube.com/watch?v=cesSRfXqS1Q

these fuckers post headlines that might as well be tweets, then complain about trump using twitter to btfo them

It's fantastic that low iq people who come off as role models in their poor districts can come to washington and make fools of themselves. It's a dark comedy that keeps paying it forward

I agree with you, a person familiar with my thinking says

>Democrats
>competent
They'll probably go full retard and actually replace Pelosi with Maxine Waters

We can only hope. If they were serious about saving their party they would put Joe Manchin up in the Senate . Dems forget trump is a leftist on social issues and conservative on fiscal issues which isn't the future for America no matter how 1488 you are

Is*

Fake news

>full retard and actually replace Pelosi with Maxine Waters
That particular timeline would just be to much for my sides to handle

kek

It's amazing how unintelligent the people running this country are

yea i mean she wasnt even reelected and she got to keep her job because she threatened to write a book about her work in the government

neither democrats nor republicans mouthed off about that bitch getting to keep her job despite the fact its a elected seat of public office and she wasnt reelected

>got to keep her job because she threatened to write a book about her work in the government
>dumb as shit turbo-niggress threatens to write a book
Translation: I'ma gunnu play dat race and vagina card cracka and den BLM yo asses

the last thing we want is to see this girl replaced.

>checked

Please tell me that's a real quote.

fpbp
I hope this bitch sticks around until she's shitting herself like Hill Dawg

fpbp
I hope this bitch sticks around until she's shitting herself like Hill Dawg

them quads
that quote

Yeah guys, she's hard at work disassembling the DNC, and undermining democrat confidence. Don't interrupt her.

sub 80 IQ.

Kek, let this be true!

She said it at a March for Women to a crowd in Washington in 2004, I can't find a direct source because I'm lazy and drunk, but here's a CNN transcript where Tucker mentions it the day after
on CrossTalk

>CARLSON Well, to her credit, Maxine Waters, congresswoman and resident bomb thrower of California, didn't bother to behind hide behind such euphemisms while asked why she was there. This is what Maxine Waters said -- quote -- "I have to march because my mother could not have an abortion."

Well, think about that for a second.

(LAUGHTER)
>CARLSON: It's one thing to support abortion. It's quite another to wish that your own mother had had an abortion.

(LAUGHTER)

CARLSON: Once again, Maxine Waters takes it to a whole different level.

Yeah, probably real. Look up some of her other shit, she is as dumb as a roadkill

cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0405/03/cf.00.html

Thanks trailer park Norway.