Age of constent

What do you think the age of consent should be Sup Forums? strawpoll.me/13319626

bump.

this isn't the best site for this poll

Why is that?

then only cool people will breed

Mexico has it right, no such thing as consent

14, right after puberty.

14 if married, 18 if NOT married

>why is marriage involved?

Because promiscuity is a menace to society.

When her father gives consent.

I've always had a crush on emma watson.

4 to 6

There shouldn't be an age of consent, only an age of first marriage.

What occurs between a man and woman in marriage is their own business (unless assault, etc). If they aren't married, stone them.

between 11 to 14. Preferably 11

post not hanson bersion

This is why Canada should be Nuked. Take note, China/Russia. Nuke Canada first, less disgusting half-humans survive to prolong humanity

Soooo close to the reveal, then Hanson...
AAAAwwwwhhhhhh

Sex can exclude breeding, and can count as practice for healthy breeding.

its where we can talk about the laws and what effect they have. Pol is where we talk about politics, this is relevant.

I'd say 16

What's with this thread every fucking night? The law is fairly lenient in terms of age. God Damn Creeps.

when they move out of their parents house (without gibs)

>14, right after puberty

Girls go through puberty at 10-11. Boys 13-14.

Sophomore year of high school. That's when they legally don't have to go to school anymore.

>666
satan speaks
sophomore year it is

Where do you live?

+- 10yrs for adults
For an 18yr old i guess 15 isn't pushing too hard (+-5)

>anyhow, I'll keep a shotgun handy.
Parental age of concent... not til out da' house

Just revert it to before feminists made it a deal, 8 for federal, unspecified for the states, follow Christian morality, dont fuck senpai

This is a pretty good idea. Also get the fathers involved.

you thought the beta uprising was a joke?

This is a suggestion that took me a few minutes to type:
To help offer you an answer, it should be a mathematical scale related to age and physical and mental maturity. It is not reasonable to have a certain single age where such a diverse behaviour can determined to be supported or not.
Keep in mind that currently people at sixteen can have sex with anyone older than them.
The law should compensate for youth by allowing a greater variance in age for sex based on age of the younger person. If someone is 13, they can have non-reproductive sex with an age range of 5 years, then the age range increases by 3 years plus 2 years for each increasing year of age from 13. Thus, at 13 the range is 5 years(they could have sex with an 18 year old), at 14 the range is 5+3+2(1)=10 years, at 15 the range is 10+3+2(2)=17 years, then at 16 the age range is infinite because they're sixteen.
This could also work down from thirteen with an age 12 person having a range of 5-1=4 years, 11 having a range of 4-1=3 years, 10 having a range of 3-1=2 years(a 10 year old could have sex with a 12 year old). Children aged 5-9 could engage in light sexual touching to encourage maturity and development with each other because a child should mostly understand sex at age 5.

The age of adolescence(puberty) is known to be as low as 10 and that is why a 10 year old could potentially engage in non-reproductive sex with a 12 year old. Children ranging in ages below 10 have been known to start companies, get university degrees and become wealthy so the law needs to be adapted to suit newer data. This adaptation would lead to a more efficient and sustainable populous.

bump

not bad. There's nothing wrong with marrying and grooming a 14 year old girl to be your wife and the mother of your kids.
It's very wrong to fuck a 14 year old casually. Felony worthy, definately.

The AoC incorrectly supposes that cunts can "consent". But they cant, they're property not people.
There's no such thing as a girl too young.

fuck, where's the original?

Sorry age 10 is the average for adolescence in girls and can probably be as low as birth depending on shared occurrences.

Girls shouldn't be anywhere near schools. It's no good for them.
They should be married immediately after their first blood.

you are way off, and you will only realize you are way off when you have a child rearing age daughter.

if horny losers who can't get girls their own age want to impregnate that slut, they better be ready to take her off your fucking hands _before_ they start messing around.

If she is not old enough to get off the fucking house, she is not old enough for the D

This should be determined by culture, not laws.

Promiscuity is what leads to the process how people are made so you're completely wrong there.
Promiscuity is the reason you may be alive.
It doesn't need to involve marriage it should be more based on whether the sex is meant to result in a baby or is just for enjoying practice.
Honestly check your logic you seem really stupid.

If its an animal though, would you have to convert the years?

This is actually genius.

I believe it's like that in a lot of states.
I think in Texans you can get married at somewhere around 14 with the parent's permission.

No marriage: 13
Marriage: 21

wait, the other way around

how very islamic

If you're expecting me to realize something at some point then you should be able to explain right now otherwise it doesn't make sense.

If you read where I said "non-reproductive sex" then you will understand that they could only make a baby at a certain age which would probably safely happen around 13 but verifiably 14 years old.
That third point makes no sense at all because those are two very different things and it would make sense for a kid to experience sexual learning physically in their parents house so an adult is likely to be within helpful range.

Yea this does seem like a good healthy psychological model to age of consent. It was very fun as a 5 year old to do sexual stuff even though we didn't know what we were doing and just figuring it out through instinct.

what part of don't mess with my daughter while she is in my house don't you get?

do I have to get my shotgun?

>25
This. The brain only develops fully around this age, it's why car insurance charges more money from

Are you just butt flustered about the AoC being 13 in spain, I think canacuck has a good point.

I've always thought it should something like this as well, although I think it should be more restricted than the math you offer (14 year old with 24 year-old and and 15 with 32 year-old would lead to too much psychological predation and probably cause too many fathers to commit murder).
But yeah something along these lines makes sense because most people lose virginity naturally and innocently before 18 already, and it makes no sense at all that a couple in love who are a couple months (or even a couple years) apart in age are committing a crime by having consensual sex.

The age of consent should definitely go down from status-quo because children are definitely becoming more mature overall at younger ages.
So the age of consent would go down from 16 to probably some age around 10 years old or younger, marriage should not be considered for consenting age. The important thing to consider is when you would be allowed to make a baby which would probably be 13 or younger considering that the youngest recorded birth was done by a 5 year old.

16, most of Europe, and many US states have that as the age of consent. I think it could be lower, but if that's the case, then it should be a bracketed system.

>16, or above, no max
>15, max 20
>14, max 18
Something along these lines.

Dude Canada is mostly atheist and more logical than that because the listed age of consent to any sexual activity is 16 already and it will only go down.

13? It's stupid to have sex at that age but it's stupider to jail kids for messing around.

wait until you have a daughter and you will get what I mean.

People who try to think about age of consent in terms of what is good for the child are retarded. Don't mess with another mans home

the law cannot be measured in terms of leniency, it should be measured in terms of accuracy.
The law should change and develop similar to the rage of technology so the law should make the age of consent lower based on the age that someone can have sex which could literally be right after birth for some people.

you're a colossal dumbass, I hope you know that. Refrain from discussing this until you have at LEAST heard of some actual literature regarding promiscuous sex and its effect on culture and society.

I agree with this mostly except that those ages shouldn't be allowed to be a higher range because people only one year older than 15 in Canada can have sex with someone of any age. I don't see how its related to fathers committing murder but based on current consent ages the age should go down because kids are obviously becoming smarter at younger ages.

I'm not advocating that, I thought that was way too low for an AoC.
This is more what I'm talking about.

But what canada dude said is true, one of the worst things that happened to me was having my ass beat and not allowed to be alone with girls my age because my parents and her parents caught us 69'n in my bed at the ripe age of 5, and she was 6. We figured that shit out all on our own starting with show me yours I'll show you mine moving into kiss mine and I'll kiss yours. Kids shouldn't be beat for whats naturally and we probably could have developed a life long relationship from it had it been taken in the right way.

You can safely have sex at 13 easily, ill point out the youngest recorded birth completed by a 5 year old. A five year old has apparently given birth before and that was over 30 years ago.

Absolutely correct for your second point, the same goes for many cases where consent was seen to a factor.

>nothing wrong with grooming a 14 year old
>but it's extremely wrong to fuck them casually, felony worthy

instead of rage I meant to type *rate*

I cant believe Sup Forums shills for fornication.

nobody should be fucking until they are married. i dont care if its 10 or 100 y/o

aoc is a jewish creation to make people think its OK to fuck once they are old enough. law should be called "age of consent within marriage" or just age of marriage

To me a bracketed system is the best way to go. Solves pretty much every problem.

>16-17 majority

You're obviously incorrect because sex is the most common cause of pregnancy which is the most common cause of procuring a human life. The literature you speak of is useless because its in a social context, scientifically speaking sex is most often needed for gestation, which is the process of making a baby. Most people who have their own kids had sex, if you don't know that you need to read about science because science dominates every form of logic.

This, but there should be no law. It's up to the girl's father to say when and to who she is to be married. All sex outside marriage is rape unless its the girl's father doing her when she's little.

incorrect, people should be allowed to engage in sexual activity whenever they want unless they're being specifically paid for a task because its a necessary thing.

18 year Asian boy in Hong Kong with his 14 year old girlfriend and nobody gives a shit about them.

>18 year Asian boy in Hong Kong with his 14 year old girlfriend and nobody gives a shit about them.
Nobody is arresting him

It should be more about the age of childbearing rather than the age of marriage. Marriage is literally a non-essential choice and can be equated to two names on a acknowledged list saying that they're married.

year Asian boy in Hong Kong with his 14 year old girlfriend and nobody gives a shit about them
She even has her braces on

>it would make sense for a kid to experience sexual learning physically in their parents house so an adult is likely to be within helpful range.

No, it fucking would not. If she needs an adult to be within helpful range she is too young.

Do not come into my house and fuck my daughter, does that make my position clear enough?

>18 year Asian boy in Hong Kong with his 14 year old girlfriend and nobody gives a shit about them

That's excellent and it should stay that way, some 14 year olds look like they could be over basically any age. It could actually by determined not by age but by determining whether the person could understand sexual activity and whether their body could experience sex.

if her age not on the clock.....

Quit trying to act tough you shitskin faggot. No one cares about your ugly brown daughter.

16 and there should be no statutory laws involved for those over 14.

Age is literally just a measurement of how many times the earth has rotated 360 degrees while the person is considered to be an alive human being. Age should actually be mostly ignored and it should be about the individuals human characteristics.

>Marriage is literally a non-essential choice

right now it is. time to make marriage great again and have it enforced by society. why would you want babies being born out of wedlock?

It's always fun to see the pedos off to jail, especially in your country

I'm not talking about that you fuckin retard, If my son was hanging out with my best friends daughter and they were the same age and we caught them getting it on, I would not, repeat would not beat the ever living shit out of them and neither would by bro. That's called unhealthy psychology you mentally deficient spanish manlet, you completely unconscionable, insufferable fool.

Having their parents in any sort of vicinity would help ensure that the individual would have parental assistance if needed, which could help younger people do more things. People should be able to do as many things as physically possible.

You might be able to decide who is allowed on your property but someone could have sex with your daughter regardless.

There's a chance that you could get caught doing something illegal at any point so you should be more respectful to people who may be being disciplined for a certain and often short amount of time.

That's perfectly fine and I would encourage that person to be careful and would support that relationship entirely.

Instead of arguing, lets focus on the important issues.

Where the fuck is this gif without the hansenblock?

there you go thinking about what is "good for the child" like a woman.

Hansen has done bad things.

a lot of pedos in this thread

honestly if western culture wasnt so filthy and we properly educated children on sex, i see no reason why 14-15 is bad. i believe they are mentally developed and capable of making a decision. we just need proper fucking education.

If your 19 or under you should be able to bang chicks 16 and up. If your 20 and up it should be 18.

>we just need proper fucking education.
We need a proper jail to keep you in

>Hansen has done bad things.
??

And just to contribute, 16-18 is a solid age of consent. Biologically, you're ready a little earlier, but mentally you need some time.
I really don't feel like arguing though, I've had these discussions with literally 1000s of words per thread. Little tiring.

Still its kind of weird thinking of some one who is over 25 having sex with a person that is not at least in their 20s.

>strawpoll
SAGE OR REPORT SPAM

do you even know what age of consent is? im not advocating for my right to fuck them, that would be considered illegal.