Vikings

Can we all agree that Vikings were nothing more than murderous pagan pirates? Their entire "culture" was based around theft, rape and murder. Sound familiar?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frostating
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>jew or christian jew variant
>watches tv
>arrogant and ignorant
Pick three

LOOK MOM I JUST FINISHED WATCHING VIKINGS XDDD I know everything about history now!

Except he is right, Viking culture although somewhat rich by itself, was extremely nigger tier when it came to dealing with other cultures, on top of it they were the ones seeking to behave like that, not of out of necessity.

I literally just picked the image off google. I don't know who these guys are.

Nah, they took advantage of dumb arabs whom they sold Amber to, a rock which washed upon Nordic shores, so if anything they were early capitalist or whatever. Also, Normans were Vikings that cucked the French, who would inturn BTFO Anglo-Saxons so all in all great blokes just a bit misunderstood.

A 4% Negroid calling others niggers, fella please.

>on top of it they were the ones seeking to behave like that, not of out of necessity.
Yeah we sacked most we came in contact with, or they just submitted to our rule. Are you aware we have more Arabic silver coins than all Arab countries combined in Sweden? That's just the tip of the iceberg.

And is you're the ultimate cucks.

No one else willingly gives their men to Muslims and blacks like Sweden. Your government even incentivized white couples to have black kids through insemination.

>Other cultures
You mean Christian faggot culture or jew faggot culture? Or, do you mean islamic nigger culture. How were they different from Roman invading armies, you mental defective?

>He couldn't even properly subjugate other cultures
>Thinks he is above mediterraneans
>Culture didn't last

Please learn to read I didn't call Vikings niggers, I said the way they acted towards other cultures was the same as niggers.

>Sweden
>Calling other people negroids

O I am laffin

All these triggered vikicuccs
I think you might be the mental defective being here my friend because Rome took and held, Rome civilized (what they consider civilization) other people, vikings raped and burned and left, basically just destroying without really contributing, at least nowhere near as Rome did.

>islamic nigger culture
Oh don't worry those were worse than your assblasted viking larping

All those triggered words, there is no need to get upset friendo.

The most famous viking ever.

>Hollywood portrayal of Vikings and never heard of Sagas of the Icelanders.
Not on the scale of Rome but England, Ireland, Iceland and Normandy, even Canada, would disagree with you on the lack of Viking land held outside Scandanavia.

No lasting settlements, however, and only bigger/united European counties became anything real.

I thought Vikings had longer hairstyles than that TV show portrays? They look more like the Franks (porto-French) of the Merovingian era, pre-Charlemagne.

>literally the first to cross the Atlantic

>DEY WUZ MURDERERZ N SHEIT

You are correct

But

This is what I meant

They were primarily traders but yeah they did raid and pillage the occasional village when they got bored.

Don't need a settlement when you can sail where you want easily.

That logic isn't really well put, otherwise no trader outpost/city would ever be founded

>No lasting settlement
By that measure Rome was an abject failure. Literally Iceland would not have a human population were it not for the Vikings.

You have to be 18, white, and have an IQ of at least 100 to post here.

Contrary to popular belief, vikings actually had a complex civilization and artistic talent. They had a rich culture.

Can't help it if you go bald. And baldness is a sign of high test, so that is one thing they have going for them.

Vikings build their boats for war, not trade, and produced nothing of value even if they wanted to trade. Settlements are also necessary when you can't even grow fucking cabbage because your land is shit.

At least they were European & integrated into the societies they invaded.

No written languages, tho.

sick argument

Yet here you are trying to delegitimize just how successful of a civilization the Vikings had. Pathetic kike faggot. Why are they still a heavily romanticized and taught about culture if they were so irrelevant?

>how successful of a civilization the Scandinavians had
fixed

Unless your goal is to spread your nation as far as you can why would you set up outposts in places you don't need them? Their goal wasn't mass conquest of the world so they spent their time exploring and trading with the people they found around the world.

Their boats and sailing ability were so good that they explored parts of America 500 years before Columbus ever got there but they didn't see a need to set up any outposts there.

Yeah, that's pretty much everyone.

Vikings during their time of conquest were on the cutting edge of technology. They colonized Iceland, Greenland, and Newfoundland with the best ships of the Middle Ages. They also had the best weapons, high quality steel swords that no other people of the time could replicate. They invented a process for forging steel that revolutionized metallurgy.

You don't know your history then.

>No written language
You're fuckin around now, right? You have an example of the runic alphabet on your phone that you probably use everyday.

Yeah you're right but that just leads to ny original point, Viking's mindest was no more advanced than an african tribe ALTHOUGH their capabilities were.

Another triggered larper
lul

Define colonize
Also lmaoing @ best ships
Best ships for what? Travel? Trade? War? Fishing?

No, not really. Although that could happen, FAR from everyone had those goals in mind when conquering land or winning battles.

It really depends on the time regarding what their main focus was

>Africans=Vikings
Stop, you're doing a disservice to the proud Portuguese people of which I have an affinity. Homo sapiens left Africa 40k years ago and they still couldn't find enough time to invent a ship. Vikings settled a volcanic rock 1k years ago and today it has one of the highest qualities of life on Earth.

>Sweden
>More arabic than all arabic countries combined

kek

but seriously the reason is because the vikings and arabic empire were trading partners not through plunder

They had a lot in common. Hate for Jews and Christians, love of violence, pagan faith, etc.

That helmet is Anglo-Saxon, not from Scandinavia

the word is BOAT NIGGERS

BOAT NIGGERS

Danes were plunderers. Many Swedes and Norwegians were explorers and colonizers, though.

Scandinavians have always been niggers of the highest order. I'm happy for all the non-white immigration and want more to scandinavia. I'm impatient and want to see nords wiped out in my lifetime.

lol no

"Vikings" somewhat yes, but not the average Norseman. It was a Warrior/Explorerers/Traders vs Peasant society.

>their entire "culture" was based around theft, rape and murder.
False.

What is "nigger tier"? Niggers are not able to take. They are so weak that "we" have to feed them.

Stop projecting your fantasy disgusting being

>He couldn't even properly subjugate other cultures
Do you want to know why? Look up and see Norse population numbers compared to the rest of Europe. Of course such low numbers couldn't manage to "properly subjugate". Did however have great impact on Europe and especially Russia/Ukraine and Britain.

Also Vikings (Norsemen) vs Meds is a very strange comparison. A more suitable comparison would be Romans vs Norsemen. And Germanics vs Meds.

>vikings raped and burned and left, basically just destroying without really contributing, at least nowhere near as Rome did.
Roman soldiers raped and burned and left too. What is your point? The difference is that the Vikings were free, while the Roman soliders were slaves in an army.

Very low population numbers and poor lands with harsh climate maybe plays a role in this? Also that they didn't "genocide" (even if they wanted too, they couldn't have done it due to such low numbers).

They had runes. Also pic related in Hagia Sophia.

This. Somewhat of a proto-democracy even, even if might ultimately decided.

"Viking" societies were much more advanced than some African tribe.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frostating = One of the major courts at the heights of the Viking age. Dates back to 400 AD. It's impressive because there was no centralized power. Ideal in my opinion.

Danes were more populous and with smaller teritory so most of the settling in England was done by them. Culturally there were not too large distance between the Scandinavian people/tribes, being connected by searoutes.

How is this that different than how the Roman Empire? It's been a historically successful business model.

You sound like one of those anti-white niggers projecting your insecurities and failings as a race onto the noble Norsemen of old. They fought each other more than they fought anyone else.