Why is it that communists like cucking so much?

Why is it that communists like cucking so much?

I just finished a philosophy class covering Satres ideas and the Marxists in the class had a complete circle jerk over him, and when I joking mentioned Satre be a literal cuck and got mad at Camus when he didnt fuck his GF, the Marxists started to defend cucking, and got flustered and angry that I thought cucking was embarrassing, which it is, and I told them it makes them look weak to which one of the Marxists men responded to BY CRYING.

Why the fuck are all Marxist's literally emotional cucks, I thought it was just a stereotype and an exaggeration. This is ridiculous.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YihiSqO4jnA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

THIS IS LITERALLY ONE OF THE GIRLS FROM MY CLASS WHO IS DATING ONE OF THE GUYS IN MY CLASS.

WHO GOES FOR A DRINK AT THIS TIME AS WELL. ITS NOT EVEN ONE HERE IN MELBOURNE.

What kind of a name is Kezi?

Things that never happened.

I asked for you

for that matter what the fuck kind of alternate spelling is kerryn?

Her parents are Canadian hippies
Ask them

Basic communist dogma (property should be abolished and everything should be socialized) applied to emotional bonds and relations between people.

Just watched a few Sartre videos after reading this thread. Seemed like a pretentious hack chainsmoker.

fuckin hell that's terrible. could be worse though. heard of a black girl called ABCD... pronounced 'abssidy"

That is the french philosopher stereotype.

Jean Baudrillard, Jean-François Lyotard, and Jacques Derrida, Michel Foucault, and Albert Camus all pretty much fit that stereotype.

They also tend to be marxists.

Satre was literally a cuck, im not even joking about him getting mad at camus for not fucking his girlfriend, Simone De Beauvoir, she offered to fuck Camus and when he turned her down Satre lost his shit at camus for him NOT fucking his GF.

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHA, thats gold.

>post modernism in a philosophy class

i hope education is "free" in australia

You taking a first-year intro class? All we did was read Kant and Rawles.

It's funny because it's all true.

cuck the guy and then reference it via inuendo in your next argument

Nigga, where'd you get that. Link plox.

My teacher is pretty based actually, He calls out a lot of the bullshit of the post-modernists and has ranted about the issues its caused, but he can't actually discuss it at length because hes supposed to present the ideas and some criticism of the ideas and let us decide what we think of them, which is bullshit because post-modernism is so intellectual appealing that many people overlook the numerous valid criticisms that accompany it.

The plan for these classes was to cover philosophy over time, which helps add context to the next philosophy we cover. Post modernism is one of the last things we cover because its fairly recent.

TRIPS DEMAND IT

This is the second year. I'm doing a politics, economics and philosophy double degree.

well make sure to read some Nietzsche, Jung and Evola and listen to some Jordan B Peterson

Okay user, Ill do it for you. I told her I'd meet her for a drink later tonight after I've hit the gym.

>melbourne
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

are you trying to become super Hitler?

you should go for a law degree after and become Australian super Hitler

Already do all of that haha. Nieztsche and Mr.Peterson are two of my favorites, mostly because of their ideas about self development, and how to become who you want to be and who you are meant to be.

It's the kinds of ideas philosophy should produce, philosophy should help you, not hurt you, which is all post modernism does.

I have some diplomas relating to law and business.

are you planning on going into politics?

I want to help people, I feel that if I can rise up and fight the corruption and evil around us then I can help others to as well.

I won't be in a position to help anyone until I am the best person I can possibly be, and I have the power and money necessary to help the people around me.

It's my personal quest in life to leave the world better than it is now, leave my mark and be remember for it. I want to be an example or inspiration for those who dont want the west to fall.

develop your ideas, write about them, run for office and never let anything get in your way

men like you are rare

also, make sure not to leave too much trails of memery on the internet, i feel that thats going to hurt politicians in the future

Maybe.

I'll do whatever I need to to help my people rise up. If the path to the power necessary to do that lays in politics then thats what Ill do.

Is your class FUCKIN retarded?????

Sartre's main shiggy was about personal responsibility and that it is always our own decision who we are (from an existential standpoint)

I have a box with lots of writing in it, I always carry notebooks with me. I never stop writing. I make music as well and paint, I use those to help develop and express idea's that are difficult to write.

I'm thinking of running for a local position but I have an opportunity to do some Journalistic work and travel for a while once I finish this course which I may do.

Yeah, these people are retarded. They are a bunch of trust fund babies and none of them do their work.

Is she half-way attractive? If she is, go cuck her boyfriend then tell him he shouldn't care because "being cucked isn't even embarrassing" in front of your whole class.

She's pretty good looking.

Watch him change his tune on cuckoldry after it happens to him, these types are naive with no life experience, the red-pill is best taken painfully up the ass (no homo)

But what if he wants me to cuck him because i embarrassed him?

>one of the Marxists men responded to BY CRYING.
Don't brut force their programing, it is mean.

Don't do it she'll say you raped her or she'll try to mutilate your penis.

It's win win anyway? You still fucked his bitch.

youtube.com/watch?v=YihiSqO4jnA

It's like lefties are just autistic toddlers throwing tantrums in an adult body.

Left = wanting the government (see: someone else) to do shit for you

Getting someone to fuck your wife is getting someone to do something you should be doing

pfff thats actually an excellent explanation of it

GOD SPEED