Spoiled teens

What does Sup Forums think of teens who are spoiled?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oLWaoMCUg0g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They've always existed and always will and caring about them serves absolutely no purpose, also spoiled is a relative term anyway and difficult to quantify

Not my problem.

Mostly white, you have a problem with whites Being rich?

No backbone

>also spoiled is a relative term anyway and difficult to quantify

>a small loan of a million dollars

youtube.com/watch?v=oLWaoMCUg0g

>Parents have a 500k house
>Parents have another 3 story beach house
>Dont have to get a job
>My college is payed for
>My grads school is payed for
>Never have to pay for food, gas or leisure.
Sup Forums am I a spoiled 19 year old kid?

Aslong as they're not antiwhite, I have no problems.

Nothing. A spoil child and teenagers are the result of bad parents therefore I have a supreme hate for terrible parents because when that child becomes an adult it's those same parents that support that spoiled child so they don't end up inevitably failing at life and learn their lesson.

>disneyplace

is this the single biggest indicator of a city retard born of city retards?

Do turn into me bro
34 NEET live in parents guest house
Do something, anything productive before its too late

There's a certain connotation attached to spoiled and it's to do with negative attitude and behavior rather than material wealth. As long as you're grateful and using the opportunities given to you to your fullest, within reason, then you're not spoiled.

Spoiling a child destroys their ability to function in adulthood.

They are robbed of the valuable lesson of learning how to try and fail, how to deal with loss, and how to move on.

By the time they become and adult, they are so unprepared that they can't handle any of life's regular disappointments.

This is why so many spoiled rich kids turn to drugs, crime and sex addiction.

I'm writing a fantasy novel

Everyone has a fucking iPhone. What does Disney imply, that you've been there? Poorfucks can save up and go to Disney too. Having a McMansion is different, because that implies $400k-1m, depending on the location.

Me parents are pretty well off. I have always had a job. I pay for half my rent. I pay for gas. I pay for some of my insurance. My parents pay for school and everything else. Not completely spoiled but pretty close.

You're spoiled

>Mostly white
Jews are disproportionately in the 1%.

>400k for a mcmansion
Wew lad, where at? A 40 year old shack is 650k here

A sign of shitty parents. You can raise hardworking children and give them correct values while also being wealthy. There is especially no excuse if you have the financial means to raise and educate your children personally, as opposed to letting the (((school system))) indoctrinate them from the age of 6.

That said, if they're still spoiled by the time they're teens, it's not likely they will improve later on in life. Possible, but unlikely.

Suburbs of big Texas cities, probably Atlanta too. Chinese aren't buying these homes up yet.

I think that, generally speaking, spoiling your child is doing them a disservice in the long run of their lives. It can foster an attitude of undeserved entitlement that can be extremely harmful both to personal development, but also to their happiness as humans.

That said I certainly don't begrudge those who can better provide for their children, I just hope that it's done within a framework of fostering personal responsibility.

Trump was one. Sup Forums clearly loves them.

I never heard about that fetish before

It's not the fact that people have nice things that makes them bad, it's the lack of morals/religion that's making everyone shit.

> Morals have been replaced with materialism and Social media (narcissism)

He said productive, not homosexual.