Annual Dog Holocaust In Somalia

youtu.be/zAwAEzB84kQ
I was surfing this english somali forum and came across this video. They poison and burn dogs annually. What is happening in the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SU0HtbjMr-c
rfuk.ru/head_25.html
youtube.com/watch?v=GlAx-U6Jx0A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>implying this is a bad thing

That's common in third world countries they have dangerous packs of roaming dogs that are often times rabid, starving, and will kill people and children. We have them in Detroit, so it doesn't surprise me that they have them in Somalia.

>What is happening in the world?

We let the niggers live

>people dying every day in the war against (((ISIS))) or being killed by negroes
heh... lol...

>bunch of dead dogs
What is happening in the world?

Feral dogs are a source of disease like rabies and outright dangerous. You weren't a sheltered city dweller you'd know this. Here in rural burgertown we kill them too.

One dog is worth more than every nigger in africa, quote me on this.

would you rather have a rampant population of feral dogs carrying diseases and attacking people?

Fairly reasonable thing to do all in all. If anything I'm impressed Somalia can do it in any sort of orderly fashion. I figured theyd just have dead dogs lining the street, but they have large burn pits, workers with gloves and masks, etc.

I would sell them to china. Make some serious money.

Yeah I'm surprised too. It really is not that big of a deal, I have no issue with them killing dogs in their country I just don't want them doing it in mine.

This. Sad, but poison is better than boiling them alive
Look at mccaffe from the virus company says about them. Wild dogs are worse than feral cats, but still probably better than the niggers they eat

ARE SOMALIS SOME KIND OF COSMIC TEST TO SEE IF WE WILL HAPPILY EXTERMINATE A PEOPLE?
IS THERE ANYTHING THAT SOMALIS DO THAT IS NOT MAXIMALLY DISGUSTING?

this. poor places can't afford to neuter every stray dog/cat. OP is a smart city person.

>there are packs of ferral NIGGERS roaming in theese towns, they are a danger to the population

The chinese boil them alive. More cruel/Less wasteful
Also, muslims don't like dogs

670K dogs euthanized in USA per year
someone forgot to video them for you.

Truly an ancap paradise, where everything is so hungry that mans best friend even turns on him.

Meanwhile we have laws that virtually prohibit us from killing stray dogs.
Such is life in a "free" country.

Don't let this happen to you Ivan, watch what you are doing when you have drunk to much vodka.

youtube.com/watch?v=SU0HtbjMr-c

Why can't you kill stray dogs? I thought dog fighting was still legal in Russia but not killing them?

>Wild dogs are worse than feral cats,

How are feral cats pestilential enough to be compared with dogs though? They are harmless.

Agreed and confirmed, dogs have a purpose at least...they kills niggsnogs then after lick their ass to forget the nigger taste!

Wild dogs literally pack up and eat men walking solo on the streets in Russia , India China, etc.

>Feral Somalian pirates manage dogs with professionalism and poison
>Chinese just belt them with sticks

Technically it's a felony.
rfuk.ru/head_25.html

>common in third world countries
>we have them in Detroit
I once found a stray roaming dog in my white neighborhood, I gave him a treat and let him chill in my house until his owner, who's phone number was on his dogtag, came to get him.

Cats are more of an environmental issue. They will not stop killing small creatures like mice and birds, which has a negative impact on the environment if there are too many in an area.

Cats are good for stopping snakes from gathering around your property because they kill mice which is what attracts snakes. They also stop the spread of diseases from mice. But too many is a bad thing.

Well that's not a feral dog if it had an owner. In Detroit and New Orleans after Katrina dogs became feral again and will kill whatever they can get whether it's bears or children.

illegal to shoot them here too, unless it is attacking livestock. so, leave a chicken in the yard and its game on!

But it's okay to mass kill hogs and coyotes? Makes no sense to me.

person filming should be fed to the dogs too

Exchange "dogs" with "niggers" and it makes your statement much more believable

Ever notice how the worst kinds of people (Niggers, Chinks) do this kind of shit? Worthless fucks.

This is footage from a security camera I believe.

Someone is recording the footage from the camera after the incident took place, probably no one saw it while it was happening.

That's what we should be doing with Somalis in the West.

Exactly.

The problem is, people in the cities humanize their dogs to the point where they even see them as children. Replacement children in some cases. So when they see people in foreign, rural areas killing wild dogs, they see it as a literal holocaust.

It's riduiculous how some people view dogs. I'm all for animal rights, and not causing unnecessary cruelty, etc etc. But they are just fucking animals in the end. If they become a pest, they need to be culled, just like any other animal.
You don't treat racoons the same way. You don't treat cows and pigs the same way.

I love my dog more than most people, but there's a big difference between civilized dogs and strays. I spent some time in Peru, and once you see the amount of feral dogs, and how they act, you come to understand that they are vermin, pure and simple. Culling may seem cruel, but it's no different than culling rats.

Do they at least eat the dogs? If they use poison, I'd presume not. It would almost be better if they did, given Somalia's caloric intake.

I'm a believer in catch/fix/release. But that is a fairly expensive route I admit.

Exactly.

The problem is, people in the cities humanize their niggers to the point where they even see them as people. Replacement people in some cases. So when they see people in foreign, rural areas killing niggers, they see it as a literal holocaust.

It's riduiculous how some people view niggers. I'm all for animal rights, and not causing unnecessary cruelty, etc etc. But they are just fucking animals in the end. If they become a pest, they need to be culled, just like any other animal.
You don't treat racoons the same way. You don't treat cows and pigs the same way.

wasnt there a case in michigan where a somalian sacrificed his neighbors dog in emergency to remove witches spell?

The USA euthanizes a lot of dogs too in the pound...

I hate humanity.

Dogs are higher beings than Somalis.

Show that video to anyone who wants Somali refugees.

if a dog eats a nigger with aids

will the dog then get aids?

checkmate!

AIDS is a condition limited to primates.

Only if we could do this to jews and degenerates.......

A man can only dream....

Most stray dogs over here are put down as well and burned in a giant crematoria. Not all that different.

Poor doggos though.

>feral dog
>had a dog tag
thats not how stray dogs work dumbass

Get well pupper

>dogs became feral again and will kill whatever they can get whether it's bears
Retard

Can't argue with that.

Rabies. I don't think they can afford vaccination campaign for stray dogs or homeless people.

The dog at 4:21 lmao

I love dogs as much as any civilized person, but that shit could be the next dance move

and pol would cherish and unconditionally love dogs, while they literally take their women

Remember guys EM 2012? When Ukraine and Poland were guest countries? West country pussies chimped out like what the fuck

Why don't they just do what the Chinese do and eat them???

Seems a waste in a country with no food

it's that time of year i suppose youtube.com/watch?v=GlAx-U6Jx0A

Rabies runs rampant among dog packs. Even dindus aren't stupid enough to eat meat that has a ~10%+ chance of giving them a (for them) lethal ailment.

Is this true?

How is this a bad/savage thing? Even Europeans would deal with the problem in the same way. Haven't you heard of mass slaughter of foxes in Australia and dogs in Russia?

"Im the china man now"

All you animal cucks can get btfo. Humans first.

Australia literally killed a massive amount of rabbits simply because they were hurting their farms.

>Australia
>Imports foxes from Europe
>Does this to them when they start killing livestock

>POO

gonna go out on a limb and say that's how they deal with stray dog problem

a lot more effective than shelters T B H, since you dumbfuck animal lovers don't even sterilize them

Have you ever lived in a place with semi-feral dogs?

It's hell. They go around claiming territory, and some people feed entire packs so that they become hyper-protective of the road outside their house.

I've worked in pretty remote places where feral dogs are a problem, sometimes it's not safe to go out at night because of them. Killing them is correct.

>muh puppers

Fuck off. Feral dogs are absolute cancer.

good, fuck dogs. prehistoric tools that people only use as friendship slaves in civilization because they are too immature to have adult relationships. they shit and piss on everything and we're supposed to accept it cuz dogs lol. they even attack people.
>hurr ur a shitskin
brown people are too stupid to make abstract arguments based on interpersonal relationships.

No. There's also kitty AIDS.

This is like Brits killing rats.

In many parts of the world, dogs are dangerous pests.