Evergreen College SJW

They are NAZIS.

Other urls found in this thread:

evergreen.edu/studies
youtube.com/watch?v=vZa0Yh6e7dw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No. They are faggots. Nazis knew how to dress.

I have a strange fetish where I want to hate fuck SJW women, am I a degenerate?

>blocks your path

Nah, I have it too. Love and hate are two sides of the same coin.

>blocks your path
I knew this day would come....

>rolling for green hair

I like the girl in the back with the "fuck me in the pooper" pose

why do these same disgusting people from this awful college keep posing for pictures?

Don't forgot about the mastermind behind all the chaos at Evergreen. Some say she's telekinetic, others say she's an alien, and the fringe minority will claim she possesses the behelit.

gaystapo

the Infamous R2Dindu

Rollin 5

Also, these dicks are just down the road from me, was thinking about taking a semester of under-water basket weaving to see what the left wants the future to be.

Nigga that thing is already an Apostle, shiet it looks like the ugly niggered version of Ubik.

What a party. Let's all eat vegan cupcakes and cry.

Who is the girl in the back, left side wearing blue? I see her in lots of SJW pictures, is she some kind of SJW model? She's hot.

rollin 3

rolling 2, come to me my waifu

Swap me you fucking cunt

They feel so though with their little bats, i wonder what their reaction would be if NRA decided to pay them a little visit

k

the NRA are mega-cucks though.

let us see how much useful things there are to learn at this fine institution:
evergreen.edu/studies

In what way?

mfw when i cut it in half with my 8 foot long 1200lb solid iron sword

No bad student, just bad teacher
"Mathematics is much more than working with numbers and solving equations. It underlies many daily decisions, is crucial to thinking critically about what we read and hear in the media, is the language of science and technology, and lies behind the games we play and the work we do."

The NRA is a lobby organization whose largest donor is usually Cerberus, which is owned by a pair of Ashkenazi whores.

Are you ready to fight the hoard Sup Forums?

>implying Guts will ever land even a scratch on a God Hand
>implying he won't fail miserably and turn into a shitty demon

DELET

>blocks your path

>implying that that is what i truly want
who doesn't want to see guts become the true demon king?

He was griffith all along
t. m knight shamalamadingdong

Enjoy your nigger AIDS.

They look like randomly generated sims.

I have it as well. Very disappointing.

youtube.com/watch?v=vZa0Yh6e7dw

OOOOeeeeeeOHHH

doesn't matter if you own em, just know how to use em.

The saddest part is that if they get their little civil war we won't even get to shoot any of these people
They'll be raped and killed by their pet nigs when they chimp because they ran out of food in their urban strongholds

They are the root group behind all the bullshit. Basically, Jamil Bee, the black guy, had a run-in with campus cops after snother student called them. He got butthurt and got his worshipping followers - also in the pictures - incited to start the whole mess. There's also a reacher behind it. Named Naima something.

He started this whole mess.

Mirin them bi's and tri's

r-roll!

have a (you) lad, I kek at the bit about cheese

how many genders am i looking at, pol?

I like what you did there with the "8" label.

I have a fetish for the typical SJW 'problematic glasses' with big plastic frames.
Unfortunately finding a woman who wears them and isn't a typical hipster or SJW moron is almost impossible.

*sigh...* at least a dozen, kid...

Let's see how bad it is.

rollin for the orgy

2 please

BLACKED

>Implying Guts isn't the idea of evil....

fucking this I was just going to say at least the nazis had a good style.

The behelit you say

Underrated

rolli

>> -rolling for the redhead

none of these remotely appeal to me
5 i guess

Nazis were aesthetic, don't insult them by that horrid comparison.

She doesnt at the moment, she lost it while getting her catheter changed. It will return to her in time however. That is its nature.

And then the jewish Eclipse shall be upon us all

>evergreen.edu/studies
Mathematics is much more than working with numbers and solving equations. It underlies many daily decisions, is crucial to thinking critically about what we read and hear in the media, is the language of science and technology, and lies behind the games we play and the work we do. Mathematical and quantitative thinking is incorporated across the curriculum. You’ll find it woven into programs and courses involving science, sociology, psychology, economics, linguistics, and the arts. We also offer opportunities to study mathematics as a discipline in its own right: both pure and applied and from beginning to advanced.
Planned offerings for 2017–18

Advocating for a Sustainable Future: Weaving Stories and Statistics
Student-Originated Software
Undergraduate Research in Scientific Inquiry
With Liberty and Justice for Whom?
Women's Work: Weaving Feminism and Math

Damn. That legitimately makes me sad

I'd like to fuck her up with a baseball bat. Right across her cripple fuckin face. Cunt.

It's in our alpha genes to want to rape and impregnate women who hate us and make them our slaves

More like weebs. They're posing like a retarded J-Rock album cover on animu poster

Women across history and cultures have developed and utilized sophisticated mathematics embodied in art and daily living practices like baking, weaving, basketry, and quilting, as well as in household and community management practices like project planning and budgeting resources. Though essential to successful societies, these skills are rarely recognized as legitimate forms of knowledge—let alone as "math."

carn

No, they are commie scum.

my fucking sides

rollin

what a faggot

Holy shit

>basket weaving is maths
What next, butter churning is advanced biochemistry?

Someone needs to subsidize a trash run for that lazy faggot.

>"I can drop them at 500 yards"
>holding a toy gun

rolling

rolllllll 2 or 4 hopefully

What's the latest situation with this place anyway? Did they get de-funded? Are they still in complete anarchy with commies roaming the campus with weapons? What happened to the teacher who started this all? Most importantly, do we know how much enrollment has dropped, and/or how many people have transferred out as a result of all this?

Come on, kek. I got some fields need tilling

ask and ye shall recieve

2 or 3 would be nice.

Quads

CHOOSE YOUR FIGHTER

>fat chick
>274 HP

Sides MIA/KIA

That isn't a girl bro

hoping to get 1 2 or 3

rollando

> Hamlord every time

>conan o'brien
kek

Who am I going to spend eternity with?

As someone who grew up in Seattle and has hated seeing it turn into a LGBTQZHI shithole, me thinks it's time for some good ole zyklon B.

Looks like an audition for CATS