>abandon dead baby in a field
>when parents ask you where the baby is, lie and say its at a friends house
>get let off with 11 month probation, $350 fine and court ordered to finish GED

JUST

kansas.com/news/local/crime/article158675319.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hl43PxFR4mU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Let me guess, black victim, and a black judge?

>leave your baby with a nigger
>baby ends up dead

Really makes you think

half right, black victim, cucky looking judge

She is the real victim.

And....now I don't feel as bad.

>Jhornee
Wtf name is that?

>Releasing a nigger so that they can kill more niggers is cucked.

Fucking nu-Sup Forums..

joe so horny

>black kid is dead
>cause is unknown
>babysitter lies about what happened to kid
>babysitter gets off with probation
I guess its true that Black Lives don't really matter especially to other blacks or judges in this case

i bet it's pronounced "journey"

I immediately don't care anymore

>But Miles, now a stay-at-home mother, won’t be incarcerated if she follows the rules of her probation, including earning a GED, avoiding contact with Jhornee’s family and paying $350 in attorney’s fees.
>$350 in attorney fees
>Da system bees racist doe mang
Fuck niggers.

She's hot in a trashy way

same shit as the casey anthony almost exact
evil bitch wants to party
kills kid
says she dropped it off elsewhere instead

but of course they HAD TO fucking spell it some NIGGEROUS way.
goddamn it that really pisses me off.
just wow.
"AY LA'TEATSHUH I THANK WE BES NAME OUR LIL HO JOURNEY CUZ LIFE IZ JUS A BIG JOURNEY. I WAN IT BE UNIQUE NIGGA NUMSAIN SO ILL BE IN CHARGE UDDA SPELMING"

>whew

Meanwhile a (((judge))) convicted a 17 year old white girl for "cyber murder".

look at this thing's face. Look at those dull, lifeless eyes, not a shred of conscious judgement in them, not a spark of intellect, not a bit of remorse nor empathy. Niggers are truly lower than animals, acting solely on impulse and unable to rationalize their actions at all

literally the hardest thing for this nigress to do is earn the GED and even then it won't be difficult because muh diversity quotas

christ man, have some self respect

The mom must be black and the dad a spic or white cuz the moms got a nigger name.

MY STATE NO

>women
>real sentences

Who the fuck in their right mind let's their child with a nigger specially one that looks like she's taking 200 dicks a week.

It should be the parents getting fined.

Seen this here earlier today. Anyone else's dick get a chub when they see a nigger get a lengthy sentence?
youtu.be/hl43PxFR4mU

>who is Casey Anthony

I got worse for using a credit card I found on the ground. Guess I should have murdered a baby then!

How'd they catch you?

Probably by being a bumfuck retard and using it to order something delivered to his home or somewhere with cameras

If that makes you laugh, then you are a piece of shit and an awful excuse for a human being. Fuck you and fuck everyone like you.

My "friend" reported me.

Le-a pls

If it were any other circumstance I might feel awful, but the defendant was complicit in a robbery/shooting. Where was her mother when she went down this path in life?

Mind you, the victim was also a degenerate (had planned on buying marijuana from and having sex with her, though she's a minor), so I'm mostly indifferent to every side of this case.

It's called the Pussy Pass. All women get it when charged with serious crimes. There's no crime too heinous that a woman won't get a much lighter sentence than a man would