youtube.com/watch?v=o1Qkzj5bStU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he posted it again, everyone

We should fuck them into submission.

She could destroy my dick, if you know what I mean

Also there is nothing wrong with female sexuality fucktard

Stop giving them attention

That just increases their whoriness.

We become muslims and start acid attacking anyone with uncoverd skin.

Get a life, kike

Who is he? What a qt trap

Too late.

WOMEN'S OPPRESSION IS A HOAX, WOMEN ARE THE OPPRESSORS! EVERY YEAR WOMEN WORLDWIDE KILL 50-60 MILLION OF THEIR OWN BABIES BY WAY OF ABORTION, WOMEN ARE EXTERMINATING THE FUTURE OF MANKIND(BOTH FEMALE AND MALE FETUSES OF ALL RACES)! FEMINISM IS MENTAL ILLNESS, IT'S DESTROYING ALL PEOPLE!

This. Stop buying shit that promotes it, don't acknowledge that they even exist.

brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrRAP

Ms Doubtfire 2017?

White Sharia anyone?

eleni barista

Stop fucking making this meme

....snnnniiiiifffffffff...oh yes dear...sssnnnniiiiiffffff...quite fragrant indeed...is that...dare I say...sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?....sniff sniff...hmmm...yes...quite so my darling...sniff...quite pungent eggs yes very much so ....ssssnnnniiiiiffff...ah yes...and also...a hint...of...sniff...cheese....quite wet dear...sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely...sniff....please dear...another if you please...nice and big now...

>BBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPFFFF
...Oh yes...very good!...very sloppy and wet dear...hmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm....let me...let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling....hmmmm...hmm...yes...that is a delicate....bit of chocolate dear...ah yes...let me guess...curry for dinner?...oh quite right I am...aren't I?...ok...time for sniff....sssnniiiiiffffff...hmmm...hmmmm I see...yes...yes indeed as well curry....hmmm...that pungence is quite noticeable...yes....onion and garlic chutney I take it dear?....hmmmm...yes quite...

>BBBBBRRRRRRPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTT
...Oh I was not expecting that....that little gust dear...you caught me off guard...yes...so gentle it was though...hmmmm...let me taste this little one...just one small sniff....sniff...ah...sssnnnniiiiiffffffff...and yet...so strong...yes...the odor...sniff reply to this post or your mother dies in her sleep no immunities sniff...hmmm...is that...sniff...hmmm...I can almost taste it dear....yes...just...sniff...a little whiff more if you please....ssssnnniiiiifffff...ah yes I...have it now...yes quite...delectable dear....quite exquisite yes....I dare say...sniff...the most pungent one yet dear...sssnnnniiiifffffff...yes...

>Sup Forums 5 months ago
"women and jew degenerate pushing are destroying the west"
>Sup Forums now after alex jones told them being cave men is the thing to do
"we should all be degenerates and do whatever feels good"

You kiddies are so persuadable.

If men stop fucking these cunts after spending $200 on it on free cocktails then they will stop being whores and start becoming adults and eventually mothers. Starts with men saying no. Whores will always be whores but it's better when you're married to her, dropping loads in her cunt before work as she's got your kid inside her womb ready to do anything for you because she NEEDS your attention and financial stability. It's not their fault, it's the way they're programmed.

You can't, so just put on a condom fuck as many as you can an hope you die before ww3.
faggot.

WHAT DO I REPLY I DONT WANT MY MUM TO DIE IN HER SLEEP

youtube.com/watch?v=o1Qkzj5bStU Play Ace Combat and stop being a bitch thats how

>not dying during WW3

fag

Permaban the beta cuckold faggots who post these pics as thread b8.

check'd

Fuck that shit im not sticking around for that shit dude.

>not killing fiddy liberals, living, and reshaping the world without Jewish tricks

What a pussy

I saw the girl in OP's pic at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told her how cool it was to meet her in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother her and ask her for photos or anything.
She said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but she kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing her hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard her chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw her trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in her hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Ma'am, you need to pay for those first.” At first she kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, she stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, she kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

HOW DOES SHE STOP ME FROM DESTROYING THAT ASS

Leave me and my wife's big ass alone!

Nope, I couldn't care less.

I, for one, welcome our new sexy overwhores.

I don't say it often on this site, but you're wasting your talents writing fart fetish.

Kikes are the ones pushing degeneracy. You double jew

by me quality checking all of them with my cock, heh...

Obviously by creating more whores until we get it right.

If only virgins knew how gross and disgusting women are. Men are no better, but women are just as filthy, if not worse.

Is this the new Vivian toothbrushing gif?