Why do people pay hundreds of dollars to watch grown men LARP in their underwear...

Why do people pay hundreds of dollars to watch grown men LARP in their underwear? Not only is it quite homosexual it is also a waste of good money.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/06/28/he-calls-himself-progressive-liberal-hes-the-most-hated-wrestler-on-the-appalachian-circuit/?utm_term=.80976890e6e0
youtube.com/watch?v=Fu0UBB_6irY
youtube.com/watch?v=RE5oVoze5G4
youtu.be/jyculG1K_Sk
youtube.com/watch?v=rt2WjasOyZw
youtube.com/watch?v=kujo7V9m0gk
youtube.com/watch?v=KtsfuyW-28Q
youtube.com/watch?v=lgtOvcZ9Qo8
youtube.com/watch?v=p1CuMI7H05c
youtube.com/watch?v=53V_JHd32XI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good eye
Astute observation for sure

Obvious

Gay larpers abound

i haven't watched wonder woman so i don't know

it's literally the same thing as going to watch live theater but with more stunts and a dumbed down "plot". What's so hard to understand?

Its all ironically fat hillbillies.

I would pay to see professional wrestling's newest villain: the man who bills himself as Progressive Liberal. He goes into the ring insulting the country accents of the audience, advocating for gun control, and pontificating to the ignorant straight white males about how they vote against their own self interest.

I'm not making this up.

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/06/28/he-calls-himself-progressive-liberal-hes-the-most-hated-wrestler-on-the-appalachian-circuit/?utm_term=.80976890e6e0

>by our power combined, I summon the Dane of Archiving Links!

Why do people pay hundreds of dollars for Cos Play?

idk why.
But I like to watch it.
Specially the old Attitude era on good ole' youtube & relive those childhood days back in wrestlemania 15+

Good times.

Why do people pay hundreds of dollars to watch men throw a ball and run back and forth on a 100 yard field whilst grabbing each other?

Why do people pay up to 100 dollars to watch someone smack a ball with a piece of wood?

>male soap opera

Look at the UFC & boxing
They are starting to do the same...
Hype and drama
And filming before fights. Instead of two adults just competing.

Do you see any other sport that gets so gay-drama before a match?

Still more realistic than Sup Forums where every commie pretends to be a nazi and vice-versa

Idk why is a rainbow good, why are boobs good?

>Why do people pay hundreds of dollars to watch actors LARP as something they're not, often followed by fancy lights and sounds?

>Why do people pay hundreds of dollars to watch grown men play with a stupid ball throwing it around?

>Why do people pay hundreds of dollars to watch grown men screech in a microphone while others scratch their instruments?

Come on now.

Here's your answer, faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=Fu0UBB_6irY

>take a shower
>hit the weights
>get a clue

That's fucking great.

>there'll be nothing in it for the wife tonight

kekd heartily

slide thread
not politics
not even interesting
get out

sage

O'Keefe is wiping the floor with CNN

Susan Rice will be forced to testify on unmasking

Kate's Law passes the house

Travel Ban in effect

California is first state to refuse to comply with voter fraud investigation

copypasta this to slide threads
don't forget to sage

>Do you live in a holler?
>No you do not, you live in a hollow.

>mfw I now understand /pol

Why do these so called grown men do this as a career if it is so stupid? The answer is because it is not stupid. You are who is stupid. Wrestling has produced:

>a ufc champion
>an olympic gold medalist
>arguably the most famous male hollywood actor today
>another wrestler that has done very well in hollywood and has actually done better movies in the past few years than the one above
>another wrestler who has made hundreds of make a wish to kids all over the world and is also breaking into hollywood
>a guy who had a pretty successful reality tv show before he said the word nigger
>a guy whose fake wrestlemania record actually made news when he lost his streak
>a man who married into the family that owns a billion dollar company

But yeah I guess it is just gay mandrama that people should be ashamed of watching even though all types of people go to watch the shows right? You wrestling haters are so ridiculous. Want to shame a group that truly deserves it? Shame all these retarded autistic gamers that are making great money streaming themselves looking like retards for an audience of even bigger pathetic lonely retards.

>Hundreds of dollars
>Not paying $9.99 a month to watch every single rasslin from the latest to the classics.

I can buy food, pay bills and raise my 5 children with the remaining money i have.

It's actually one of the few outlets of entertainment whites have that kikes haven't infiltrated, Linda McMahon is a Republican and the 25th Administrator of the Small Business Administration for Trump, so I assume Vince is pretty based. Hopefully they don't sell the WWE though cause it will get pozzed by kikes and all the storylines will have evil white guys with nice guy niggers dating all the white Divas.

He actually fought a kike and won. If that isn't inspiring, i don't know what is

There are a few intellectual wrestling fans who appreciate it on an artistic level. Not so much anymore, but around 20-30 years ago there were some very technically skilled wrestlers who understood how to work a match (interesting moves, ring psychology, etc) while also displaying good athletic ability.

Because the acrobatics of midget wrestlers is worth $30. Damn that was a good show.

Kurt is an american hero.

Yes true. Wrestling these days is cringe and embarrassing I'll admit. Too bad it isn't like it used to be.

By the way...

Benoit > Kurt

Just saying.

It's not really any different then any thing that happens on Sup Forums. You have a bunch of grown men at there computers Larping that there Nazis and there going to stop (((them))).

cutting promo's about how we need to stop degeneracy and save the white race and yet never do any thing about it. We are not any different except Sup Forums is more entertaining then that trash.

its actually freemason controlled, the WW ends being 33 turned on its side, and they do things like blaspheme the bible and the holy spirit.

lol this is likely true. However the business is a very tough business to do as successfully as the WWE has.

Dozens of wrestling companies have come and gone. Even companies that achieved great success. So jews likely don't want to touch it since it takes hard work to make a wrestling company great and even then money isn't guaranteed.

One jew who had success was so shit with money that he had no choice but to sell it to Vince.

Also reminder WWE has yet to have a black WWE world champion unless you count the rock.

How is it worse than thousands spent watching baseball, basketball, American football, futbol, or hockey?

Anyways, I won about a year's worth of WWF Network passes from some contest. They had shirts, tickets, and PPV chairs. Those would have been cool.

Vince is a lifelong Catholic that met his wife in a Baptist church, you need some fresh air.

It's like the American, I think, wrestler in Mexico that is pro-Trump

Paul Hayman owned ECW. Goldberg, Raven, DDP, and David Starr are the only Jews I know of wrestling.

David Starr

youtube.com/watch?v=RE5oVoze5G4

RIP 90's WWF.
Back when the stage play was fun, the crowd pops were always huge when the glass broke, the actors had charisma, and when people still brought their home made signs to the events.

I do like all the high flying matches, mainly with the Hardyz. TNA's X Division is pretty cool, from the one or two matches I've watched.

They've got a new super villain. The "Progressive liberal."
youtu.be/jyculG1K_Sk

I would like to go listen to one of his speeches. Also, Bret Hart rules.

corey graves brother, sam adonis is the one in mexico

Stone Cold Steve Austin calls out the Jews in a Jews face:
>youtube.com/watch?v=rt2WjasOyZw

Ha, I can see him getting attacked one day.

to be honest, i thought the whole trump candidacy was a work and part of the McMahon austin feud until he chose pence for vp.

Its performance art, remember the circus? Trapeze artists? High-wire performers? Ever watched a capeshit movie? Wrestling is basically a continual capeshit movie whose story plays out like a live TV show.
And they do some cool shit too.

at the end of the day, i think we all want to have a theme song and walk down a long ramp, with people full of emotions watching.

it just doesn't happen very many other places.

I wish they'd still get that fired up, its just never as fun anymore whenever I pick it back up.
Growing up in the Attitude era spoiled me too much, but I still recognize just what they go through just to entertain us.

>met his wife in a Baptist church
FORGIVE HIM FATHER

Based /asp/ working Nazi smarks

didnt mean to post the same video twice, that would be a crappy demonstration of the point i was making:
youtube.com/watch?v=KtsfuyW-28Q

Hi everyone. I dont watch WWE anymore. I am interested in NXT but havent watched any. I really like Lucha Underground and New Japan. I love Kenny Omega. Hes amazing.

Be nice. Im a retard. (really)

well that's the nature of intentionally appealing to children rather than adults. adults have money and the ability to go out at night, so we can fill a stadium and be loud.

kids get even more fired up, but they're watching at home. but even they were more fired up for the stuff meant for teenagers.

Kind of hard to get fired up when the way they sell strength is how many finishers you can survive, any weapons spots today make it too painfully clear that they have no intention of hurting eachother.

Al snow i think put it best, when you watch wrestling these days it's too obvious that they aren't trying to achieve the intended goal half of the time. money in the bank looks like shit without the hardcore guys because they have to pretend like they don't know how to climb a latter 6 or 7 times in the match.

i think they really need to bring back a limited amount of blading. It's simulated combat sport, there should be a little blood in the main event.

youtube.com/watch?v=lgtOvcZ9Qo8
im just going to say
wrestling then what they where doing,
is the only ting i would bitch about was done better then than now. instead of everything else.

but, this isnt a wrestling thread

I only pay to see women's wrestling

youtube.com/watch?v=p1CuMI7H05c
wrestling thread

Not a single sentence makes sense. Rephrase.

That's fucking beautiful, Stone Cold is officially /ourguy/.

Because (((they))) closed the Colosseum.

stone cold agrees with them, cause when they speak they never speak for theirself, that their the chosen people

btw that grammar shit i did say their i believe that is right and that's the ReASON BEHIND THE CONSPIRACY ON THAT.
btw back to wrestling
it is as fake as shawn michaels now is pretty much youtube.com/watch?v=p1CuMI7H05c
here looking to me but im early on

he was a sucky wrestler i didnt like him. they put him in shit that made him "look" big

Because it's entertainment.

>wrong one
youtube.com/watch?v=53V_JHd32XI

Who is Booker T?

For the same reason people pay hundreds of dollars to watch grown men and women perform ballet in their underwear, or LARP in their underwear in a theatre rather than a wrestling ring.

All professional sports are LARP shills.
At least 'rastlin is more entertaining than baseball or either football.

guys's who watches shit NowADays are fags

yeah thats right he was world heavyweight champ for a bit

but not the bruno-hogan title.

Pretty much all forms of entertainment with rare exceptions are scripted theatre performances and they are used as an ersatz way of getting what we want. It's mostly used as an ersatz way by the spectators but it can be done by the performers too. That's not to take away from the show though. If you've ever seen how much work goes into even a live theatre acting performance you'd appreciate it.

Why watch this garbage? At least watch MMA. Fuck wrestling.

It's still a sport in Japan and is covered seriously in many sporting publications.

NJPW is a great product, especially for those who enjoy great ring work. Hopefully their U.S. expansion goes well.

I will agree if you are extending that to all "professional" sports

This, but there's the added bonus of the athletic display. Pro wrestling is actually really hard and very dangerous. An enourmous amount of people have suffered severe bodily injury, and even in some cases death. There's a real dedication needed to excel in that sport.

(((This)))
The stunts are actually pretty fucking impressive if you have ever done gymnastics too

>American Football
>"Hoo doggie we gonna penetrate that end zone with the tight end receiver!"

It's all a little gay. Except for baseball. There's no gayness in baseball.

only because the only real sport japs actually play is baseball