Is Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson presidential material?

Is Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson presidential material?

President?
Dwain MountainDew Camacho?

After Trump, who exactly isn't president material?

Nah, /fit/ lanklets are not /ourguy/

What's the image?

People with no banter. He's really brought some strong game in that area.

actual politicians

Tom Hanks will win in 2020.

Screencap this post

Hillary Clinton

Pence / Rock '24

False. Name one thing that Hillary has been proven to have done that Trump hasn't.

What makes someone an actual politican? Trump clearly lies like one

interesting choice... he might have a shot people like him... except tom hanks is one of the few actors who doesn't talk about politics so i doubt anything will happen...

WHO LITTY HERE?

Well, let's hope the Dems run her again then :^)

Celebrity who doesn't talk about politics = conservative

Kanye 2020

He shilled for Hillary last election and his name has come up in Democrat circles for a possible "celebrity candidate" to counteract Trump in 2020. If the primaries began tomorrow, he would be the DNC's preferred candidate.

t. insider

anyone can lie, shill. A Politician is like Clinton or Barry O. Who sit around on a government position and funnel dirty money into their accounts. All while pretending they're fighting for you

no. nobody liked him backstage when he was with wwf.but sadly ppl will vote for him

I think rockington would make a good president.

I voted for Trump because he's a white male and he wants to put up a wall. Also, he has top bantz.

Can you give some examples of Trump's lies?

Yeah dude we totally want more politicians.

who else /#LITTY/ here?

Be funny
Be a good person
>insert le edgy Sup Forums be a president meme

#LITTY
#PISS
#RAUNCHY

This movie will be the end of The Rock's career.

You can screenshot and save this post for later. It's over for him after this.

Why do people write long spiels about shit like this. Nobody worthwhile cares what random idiot #230,005,214 says.

Trump at least had experience running a massive corporate empire... what the fuck has The Rock done besides wrestling and B-movies?

Who else is pissed his Jumamji remake doesnt.feature a board game?

Pretty much everything he has said in regards to Syria.

>Bashar gassed his own people with Sarin thus we had to bomb his airbase

Truth: the SAF hit a rebel storage unit in a rebel controlled city, which housed Sarin, gassing the surrounding people.

Some of his wrestling buddies think he is a pompous asshole.

Also coconuts (Pacific Islanders) are mentally unstable.

>doesn't talk about politics
this helps

>Some of his wrestling buddies think he is a pompous asshole.
says other pompous assholes

Ha

>What the fuck has the Rock done besides wrestling and B-movies?

C and D tier movies

post proof of that, because from what it looks like to anyone else is assad used gas whether he meant to use it on civilians or not is irrelevant, it appears that he did, and the world has decided for some reason choking to death is worse then getting shot in the gut, so its "illegal" by wartime conventions, I really don't understand this whole "assad a good boy he dindu nuffin" mentality when him, and dictators like him have proven their willingness to break conventions to win skirmishes in the past, not that I really care, I wish we would gas them all.

Holy kek underrated

>has WWE experience
>has starred in movies
Yes absolutely qualified to run America. Maybe too qualified, but if GOP controls Congress he can probably pass a bill giving himself a raise or something. Is Stone Cold not available? Now that's a real president.

Kevin Nash said he's a faggot, because he divorced his wife and is never seen on the red carpet with a hot broad. After Obama, he'd be the second faggot president.

do you have any proof to back that up?

>implying there's masculine emojis
He has no hope

How about Pain and Gain?

>believing big kev

He's a Republican. I could see him running. He's well-liked, plus he'll get the minority vote and the ngger-hater vote, since he's from the Pacific.

Thinking is non masculine?

All politicians are scumbags. This is hardly news.

I think you should read the post I replied to and then mine again.

>see this
>look up POTUS Camacho videos
>all the comments are retards who only realized the movie's prophecies as of November last year
>page after page of LE ARNGE HAIR DRUMPF LE

These faggots and the ones who are only now reading 1984 should all be gassed. They're worthless.

GOWDY 2024

>non masculine emoji
>masculine emoji
>emojis
>masculine

pick one

Yeah, what is a masculine emoji?

dude hes a juicer. NO

Nah. A bunch of celebs are getting cocky and thinking if Trump can do it they can too but I'm doubtful

I think I'm with this user.

In a decade American congress will soon become a Yank version of British parliament.

Bants will be had.