Is it possible to be more jewish than Bill Kristol?

>Be the son of the founder of neoconservativism, one of the most destructive ideologies of the 20th century
>Follow in your father's footsteps and shill for catastrophic wars and immigration policies throughout your life
>Advocate the replacement of the degenerate white working class via Mexicans and other immigrants, while expressing fear this getting out would ruin your career
>After being exposed on this, months later, promote immigration as replacing "heirs of old & tired elites"
>Bank on your newfound audience of deranged partisan liberals, who now suck the dicks of neocons they used to despise, to not realize you're exactly that

Seriously, he might be one of the biggest kikes on the planet after George Soros. Absolutely soulless, sociopathic filth.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JMcfeels/status/880639852491923457
currentaffairs.org/2017/04/i-dont-care-how-good-his-paintings-are-he-still-belongs-in-prison
youtube.com/watch?v=mWJSKhEwjy8
archive.is/zndl5
forward.com/opinion/375857/orthodox-town-lakewood-jewish-obligation-shame-frauds-ethics/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metropolis_Project
jaffememo.com/full-list-of-population-control-measures-listed-on-the-jaffe-memo/62.htm
jaffememo.com/the-memo-in-context
youtu.be/JOiZP8FS5Ww
theguardian.com/world/2016/aug/31/israel-police-chief-roni-alsheich-natural-suspect-ethiopians-crime#img-1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't think people like Bill Kristol fully understand the gravity of the situation America is in, nor the whirling maelstrom of extreme hatred brewing just underneath the surface. If he had any idea, he wouldn't be running his mouth in public. His own personal well-being should be the least of his concerns.

bump

He's definitely a massive piece of shit.

he is probably the worst cunt in neo conservtism next to mccain

The fact that bill kristol hasn't been assassinated proves conclusively that the white race will go extinct

Openly mocks the genocide of good goy whites on a daily basis, feasts on gobbets of steak and goblets of $500 wine at night

David Frum is up there too.

This guy and Frum. Fuck NPR republicans.

>I don't think people like Bill Kristol fully understand the gravity of the situation America is in
The kike knows exactly what it's doing.

someone say Kristol?

He knows, he just admitted it was about replacement. Can you read nigger? are you new here? William Kristol and his cancerous opinions dominated the Bush administration that looked an awful lot like the Obama administration. The overlap between the two is enormous, they just give you wildly different reasons for believing the same bullshit.

just b/c (((Kristol))) has decided to start using the left's talking points doesn't mean a thing.

I took a class from him when he was a visiting professor at Harvard (he normally teaches at UPenn).

He's like 5'5" in person. I towered over him.

The class was about Aristotle and ancient Greece and shit; he didn't really discuss contemporary politics.

What else was he like? Did he usually have a smirk on his face? I swear seems to have one in most of the photos and footage I've seen of him.

>general broad statement that is in no way provable and likely not even true
seriously fuck him.

bump
I don't think the newfags realize that the greater enemy is the cuckservatives and neocons

Yes, he seemed to have a weird persistent grin about half the time. He also had an expression that was some sort of contorted frown in which the middle of his lips formed a frowning arc while the corners somehow remained unmoved.

In general, he looked very uncomfortable outside of the people who make up his "class" - educated elites.

He was a big fan of the novel Brave New World. And I kind of wonder if he regards it as a guidebook of sorts.

It's like he has no sense of self awareness. Bill, you didn't make it to where you are because you were smart; it was a life of inherence, and you've done nothing productive with it.

So Bill Kristol is okay with revoking his own citizenship then?
I support him.

Can someone explain why these guys get off on the destruction of white societies? Does the need for the Trotskyite permanent revolution run so deep that he wants to destroy everything?

bump

Jazzhand McFeels picked up on this too:

twitter.com/JMcfeels/status/880639852491923457

Lol... Like sheep. Incapable of seeing the greater plot.

That sneering Jewish kid in the meme photo you see sometimes... that kid is probably close to a tie with Bill Kristol

Other than that, Bill takes the crown as jewiest

I fucking hate this piece of shit. It would be best for the world if he died immediately.

There are staggering numbers of liberals now who are sucking up to the neocons they hated with every fiber of their being in the 00's. It's not "Trump is so bad he makes Bush look good in comparison, Bush was still horrible though", they really are completely re-evaluating people like Bush.

currentaffairs.org/2017/04/i-dont-care-how-good-his-paintings-are-he-still-belongs-in-prison

Nothing makes me angrier than watching liberals suck the dicks of anti-Trump neocons.

there's no kike I hate more than Bill Kristol.

Why is he making some non sequitur about the heirs of elites? This guy is fucking stupid.

Agreed, he is the very likeness and prototype of the soulless kike.

This idiot teaches at Ivy league schools? Not surprise. No wonder the west is dying.

Maybe three generations of broken promises about a better life through hard work is humanity's limit.

Work harder Goyim, we are breeding millions of brown slaves who can do your job and die with a broken back in middle age with a smile on their face.

(((BIll Kristol))): ̶g̶o̶y̶i̶m White Workers Should Be Replaced By Immigrants

youtube.com/watch?v=mWJSKhEwjy8

archive.is/zndl5

>“Look, to be totally honest, if things are so bad as you say with the ̶g̶o̶y̶i̶m white working class, don’t you want to get new ̶g̶o̶y̶i̶m Americans in?” asked Kristol.
>“You can make a case that America has been great because every — I think — basically if you are in free society, a capitalist society, after two or three generations of slave work goyim become kind of decadent, lazy, spoiled — whatever,” he added.
>“Then, luckily, you have these waves of goyim coming in from Italy, Ireland, Russia, and now Mexico, who really want to slave hard and aren’t sort of clipping coupons or hoping that they can hang on and meanwhile grew up as spoiled kids and so forth. In that respect, I don’t know how this moment is that different from the early 20th century.”
>Neoconservative Bill Kristol says that ̶g̶o̶y̶i̶m white working class Americans should be replaced by immigrants because they have become “lazy,” “decadent” and “spoiled”.

>You don't want to participate in a race to the bottom for the benefit of the chosen? What a bad goy you are.

Is there a sadder life then someone whose only merit is pushing paper? He has not invented or better the lives of anyone

Yeah, nah cunt. A nation that doesn't respect it's working class and continually expects them to reduce their living standards and forego any hope of social mobility to stay in competition with what is effectively slave labor is a nation that has abandon the notion that it provides anything resembling a fair chance at building a better life for it's citizens and with that it's legitimacy as a government of the people. Kristol is a piece of human garbage who single-handedly provides a compelling argument for the Third Reich's anti-Jewery policies which is generally a feat reserved for Israeli's fringe religious leaders.

Neocon Jew wants to keep his street cred with liberal Jews.

- let's bomb the living shit out of Muslims
- let Israel beat the shit out of palestinians
- let's kill terrorists indiscriminately.

but we should also
- import more Muslims
- let Muslim enclaves grow unchecked
- import third world Muslims problems and the communities that harbor terrorists

Stop trying to play both sides.

The guy has literally cucked his own brain and is thinking himself into knots.

Neocons spit too many oxymorons and contradict themselves in the same sentence.

Goddamn, is he LARPing a supervillain?

I'm still offended that ivy league schools employ people who can't even employ basic logic. Who responds to a question on why 3rd world immigration is good with some shit about the heirs of elites? That's so profoundly idiotic I would expect it from some 13 year old Mexican kid, not an 'intellectual'.

He unironically quoted Marx last year. I think he might actually be a Marxist who is trying to destroy the right from within.

Are these people bots or are these people this unaware?

>we conservatives
a globalist saying "we conservatives" is like a Jew saying "we whites"

Forgot the pic.

This is why I am scared if people start finding out about it.

Whites are way more pissed off about multicultralism than people know.

I look white and most whites don't know about the "jews aren't white thing/long nose etc.," so they think I am just italian or Greek or German or Russian so they will tell me racist shit all the time.

I just fear the day when they find out about Jews having such a role in white genocide and multicultralism for selfish, Jewish supremicist reasons.

>That's why Jews import nonwhites. It makes it easier for them to go on with their parasitism without being noticed.

This is basically what I've learnt from reading Kevin MacDonald and my Jewish family members openly admit this (among Jews) they would never say it in public.

His own father, the "god-father" of neoconservativism, is a former marxist. And "destroying x from within", well... just look at the track record of his people.

Except that, unlike George Soros, this particular kike is humorously incompetent and bungling to the point of practically defeating himself. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised to wake up one day and hear that he had died after managing to lock himself in his own oven. Or gas himself. Somehow. He has taken destroying oneself and turned it into an art form. He shoots his own feet with an accuracy and technique that would make Annie Oakley envious. He prepares a dish of Crow that would make the world's finest chefs drool. He is a Maestro nonpareil and self destruction is his field.

well yeah, again, that's what he is

he's so jewish that if he didn't exist, the notion of someone like him (along with Soros) would be seen as too much of a caricature even for a neo-nazi

Trust me go- I mean guys! I'm a conservative!

Well, the Kristols were Marxists before they invented Neoconservatism. In many ways, they are just returning to their roots.

>This is why I am scared if people start finding out about it.

If you were smart, you'd start distancing yourself from any kind of kike identity long ago. It's going to be a lot harder for the kikes to survive or rewrite history for a 20th time to be muh victims with the demise of the consolidated corporate media and central banking.

Grateful = Easier to control

Then why bring them here? Don't their home countries suffer greatly because their best and brightest come here?

Fuck...

He knows exactly what he is saying. That weasel makes my skin crawl every time he is on the idiot box. Neocons are just Jew Dems who jumped over to the republican ranks. They are not to be trusted

It's happening, Schlomo.
I was talking to my good goy blue-collar father the other night and flippantly asked him, "Why don't you think Israel takes any refugees?"
"Because they're filthy Jews."

They know and they don't care. Mass immigration (along with neocohenism and all other forms of globalist nonsense) is all about weakening the average person and creating one monolithic global society that is far easier to control, shill to and make money from.

as long as we can get back to a 1990s tier normalcy, we'll calm down long before getting angry about you, greatest ally.
most of us whites have made peace with being your unwitting slaves.
99% of us actually enjoy working in exchange for your worthless toilet paper fiat dollars.
we call it a "work ethic" and we shame each other for not having it, kek
we are perfectly domesticated, just don't piss us off
it's like a beekeeper whose bees are merrily producing honey. you already have all of our honey, and we don't even care that you take it. so why are you swatting our bee hive when it just makes us angry and want to sting you? just stop, kek. you already had us exactly where you wanted us in the 90s, you should have stopped there
why are abusive pet owners surprised when their pitbull stops defending them and tries to eat them instead

I struggle to call them "people" anymore

Neocohenism is just Marxism repainted with an empire building foreign policy as its cornerstone to appease war hawks. Irving Kristol was a fucking Trot after all.

Jews will go to a local "social justice fundraiser" at least once a week.

They will donate to 'refugee rallies" and donate money to politicians to "enfore hate speech laws", immigration, race replacement, globalism, white genocide.

>lakewood fugees trying to escape persecution in burgerland

forward.com/opinion/375857/orthodox-town-lakewood-jewish-obligation-shame-frauds-ethics/

Neocohenism has been a thing since Reagan. Nearly 40 years of failed foreign policy that has unleashed on the world nothing but misery, jihadism and the destruction of untold nations.

after the iraq war and financial crisis the jews realized they could be part of the good side by shilling for sjw policies

the social justice crew being retarded fell for it and are completely brainwashed to think the neocons are actually decent; supporting wars and mass immigration, even though literally only the elites benefit from them

What have they said specifically?

The thing about many jews though is that they're tremendously self-destructive. It's a bit of a caricature to say they have a cabal-like approach to their subversion of societies, that they preach one thing for the goyim but practice the opposite for themselves, they really do often personally embrace everything they preach for and believe it. Many of their transgressions can be seen as spastic, nihilistic attacks on wider society, just pure animus and neurosis behind it. Just look at the rates of outmarriage, secularism/atheism, homosexuality (and by extension all other sexual pathologies), birthrates etc. etc. among typical American jews.

Neocons are filled with oil interests, pro-Israel hardliners.

Their biggest problem is how they try to appear neutral while being biased towards one side.

They want war against Islam but not don't want to piss off Saudis or liberals. They want to keep a facade of sophistication and moral superiority.

It's like if Conan the Barbarian tried to act civilized and be deceptive.

They want to eventually crush their enemies, see them driven before them, and hear the lamentation of their women while lying about their intentions, hiding the aggression, trying to avoid being labeled a xenophobe, and acting like you have everyones best interest in mind.

>Latin American immigrants swarm in
>Can't even read, write, or speak properly in their native language
>somehow they contribute more to the US economy than educated native born english speakers

Fuck these immigrants. Oh they do construction... yea they do these hard jobs. Guess what? They do them up to the standard of where they came from. People in Guetamala, Mexico, Spicistan whatever they come from... yea they don't have the same building codes OR MEASUREMENTS so their construction abilities ARE USELESS in America. They constantly fuck up.

Fuck these people.

That Jew faggot Kristol is cruising for a bruising.

When did that Neocon filth become progressive filth?

Yeah, the libs who hated Dubya and Iraq War were doing flips of joy when Hilldawg was getting endorsed by the Iraq War architects.

One of the worst parts about Cuckbart is that they give John Bolton a weekly spot to spew his AEI molded nonsense onto everyone. I was listening on Thursday and the retard was talking about the shit going down in Venezuela and at the end just had to throw in that we need to deal with Venezuela because Iran is somehow involved too. Utterly ridiculous. Our foreign policy should engender rapproachment with Russia and Iran but the neocohen kikes (of which a lot of Trump's staff is composed of, especially people like McMaster and Mattis) will not have it.

Also, look at birthrates among mainstream, more "liberal" jews in Israel are much lower than the highly conservative Orthodox jews, who are bound overtake them (and are more classifiable as the "x for goy, y for the jews" type.)

Not that Orthodox and Conservative jews are plenty degenerate themselves. Orthodox jewish sex abuse is probably worse than catholic priest abuse.

They also have a very fluid sense of identity too (matrilineal descent, conversion by an Orthodox rabbi etc.) Everywhere they've gone just about, they go through periods where they intermarry extensively with the surrounding populations. Chinese and Ethiopian jews look overwhelmingly the same as the general populations, for example.

And when you get down to it, their plans almost always backfire on them.

Stop being right you fuck!

neoconservatism is a mental illness

>When did that Neocon filth become progressive filth?
Neocons have always been filth. They're nothing more than progressive democrats. The founders were all progressive democrats. The big neocon names are all the same for the most part. There is nothing conservative about them. This is why it didn't matter which party was in power. Neocons have had too much control which is why we see no major tax cuts or repeals of government over reach from them. They could've repealed Obamacare while Obama was in office. They want more perpetual war too.

>Is it possible to be more jewish than Bill Kristol?
Yes but (((Bill Kristol))) is actually doing us a favor by giving us yet another example of filthy kikes who are to blame for the neo-cons and their kike agenda.

> big, uniform society of which you are not really a part
> weaken it, so that /no-one's/ a part of a big scary society that could gang up on you (pogrom, holocaust, exclude from Harvard).

But it was part of my acceptance of the Jewish Question redpill that /any/ minority would want to break up the majority, it's just that the Jews are smarter, richer, more powerful and so better at it. How do I know /any/ minority would? Well, just cast your eye around, they're itching to knock whitey down. I realized this when I saw Obama's speech without a teleprompter ("if if if if.."), when he said "we were doing so well!". Well who's we? It wasn't whites. Non-whites gain is whites' loss. So, he was saying that non-whites had been gaining.

It's also a pet theory of mine that Ashkenazi jews are the most pathological and dysfunctional jews. I kind of feel like some jews (like the ones I mentioned, Ethiopians and Chinese) do function as just little ethno-religious minorities that keep to themselves and don't have much animosity with the general population.

I mean, if you look at the full history of jewish expulsions, pogroms etc., the majority occurred in Europe.

We need to amend this faggot to the dirt

>Why don't you think Israel takes any refugees

They are smart. The only refugees that exist in 2017 are muslims or niggers who will destroy whatever they inhabit. Not just Israel denies them. Any nation that is smart avoids them. Why does Israel deny Syrian refugees? I don't know, why does Jordan and other Arab nations deny them? Because the dumb Western nations like Germany will take them and they are literally parasites.

It's Trotskyism. Seriously look it up. When stalin kicked the trotskyists (Jewish Marxists.) out they fled to America and attached to the Democratic Party. Then they had a falling out with the Dems over lack of dem support for Israel and latched onto the Republican Party and rebranded themselves as neoconservatives. They are neither new nor conservative. Reagan allowed them to infect the GOP badly during his tenure.

>one of my most proud accomplishments is to be a member in good standing of the young socialist workers league

>Irving kristol. Founder of neoconservativism. Father of bill kristol.

Yuri Bezmenov talked about how it was better for marxists to corrupt conservative pundits and opinion makers rather than "political prostitute" liberals.

Why is he not dead yet?

>be the Jew
>claim the world is overpopulated
>claim high birth rates by Americans is a problem
>create planned parenthood and other pro abortion institutions
>convince Americans to have less kids
>current year
>Oy vey you dont have enough kids, I guess we will have to import them from 3rd world shitholes.
really makes you think

mfw i thought bill kristol was billy crystal

sorry about the misunderstanding billy
youre one of the good jewish actors

> 1990s Soros project
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metropolis_Project

>What have they said specifically?
bringing in indians, asians and browns has succeeded in replacing whites at the workforce and removing whites from power. our naive white enemy is celebrating their own genocide.

This is true. My dad stopped hiring them for construction jobs cus they constantly fuck shit up. And theyre degenerate criminals who would call him asking to bail them out from jail. My dad would just politely say "sorry Manuel"

Billy Kristol I don't think is too bad of a guy. I mean yeah he is definitely a new York liberal, but that is better than a California one. Plus City Slickers is funny.

The conservative party leaders love kikes like him for some reason.
White America needs to wipe these"people" off the planet

jaffememo.com/full-list-of-population-control-measures-listed-on-the-jaffe-memo/62.htm

The Genocide, Eugenics and Birth Control movements were forced to completely re-make themselves after the Holocaust.

ie: away from hard genocide, to soft genocide

Returning to the root Malthusian hysteria, they repackaged their agenda as based on ‘over-population.’ Many, if not most, of the measures entertained prior to the Holocaust remained on the table for consideration. Only the reasons for implementing those measures were changed. Thus, in the 1950s and 1960s, calls for ‘population control’ increased in frequency and volume. See Paul Ehrlich’s “The Population Bomb” as one example that made a dent in popular opinion.

But population control advocates understood that the scope of the problem they were presenting required government action at all levels. Thus, Richard Nixon was prompted to enact population control legislation (still in force today). In 1972, Nixon would call for a commission to ‘study’ the problem and present recommendations. This is known as the Rockefeller Commission Report.

The two names most prominently listed on the Jaffe Memo are Bernard Berelson and Frederick Jaffe, the one responsible for the memo itself. These two same individuals were members of the Rockefeller Commission. Berelson was a full commissioner, while Jaffe was listed as a ‘special consultant.

jaffememo.com/the-memo-in-context

When did you realize how tremendously corrosive and dysfunctional jews really are? What have you done to distance yourself from Jewish identity? Do you think there's anything that can truly be done in the long run with reforming Jewish identity in a way that isn't so profoundly destructive to themselves and everyone around them?

What do you also think of the idea that jewish groups vary in their degrees of pathology/corrosion, that the Ashkenazi are the worst, and that some are benign?

They're actually mindfucked. Too many conflicting ideas in their head, they confuse themselves.

It's like a dude asks you to shoot someone in the face but wants you to be nice about it, avoid cussing, and have some murder etiquette... then take his kids to school the next day and let them live in your house.

What's the point?

>The American eugenics was funded by various corporate foundations including the Carnegie Institution, Rockefeller Foundation, and the Harriman

>German Nazi eugenics was funded by he Rockefeller Foundation.[8]

>Rockfellers also owned IG Farben throught the Standard Oil Co. Inc., this isnt even a meme

>The Rockefeller Foundation even funded Josef Mengele

>Population Council Established in 1952 by John D. Rockefeller III, with important funding from the Rockefeller Brothers Fund, The Council has its roots in the discredited eugenics movement.

> Planned Parenthood received extensive funding from John D. Rockefeller Jr. and his family, who continued to make anonymous donations to Sanger's causes in subsequent decades

I will say i never knew his dad was a political guy. But I have to give Billy credit, when he got to go at bat for the Yanks in spring training he nearly got a hit off of Paul Maholm

>When did you realize how tremendously corrosive and dysfunctional jews really are?

a mafia is a mafia.
any individual or group who strives to attain power and control over others to benefit themselves is a destructive sociopath. jews are no different than non-jews in this respect. alot of

rich jews are obsessed with power and control, just like your average mafioso, druglord, oligarch, dictator, rockefeller, bush

>Jewish identity
there are different ethnicities and religions within the Jewish identity. from Germanic-Slavs to Sicilians to Uzbeks to Ethiopians.

>religion
Qaraites have the right idea

>What do you also think of the idea that jewish groups

moroccan/ashkenazi/kavkazi/syrian/soviet jews are very similar in behavior and attitude

Ethiopians are the least criminalistic and most peaceful group

why does your IP keep changing?
are you using the Hola botnet proxy network, owned and operated by Magma VC, owned and operated by the Israeli government?

>Ethiopians are the least criminalistic

I don't get that impression, they seem to have pretty bad crime rates in Israel. But that's mainly with street crime, not the corrosive, subversive behavior that utterly rots societies out from within.

This could be because they have lower IQ's than most other jews, but from what I know of Jewish history, they've been in Ethiopia so incredibly long (which is also one of the oldest Christian nations in the world) and yet have never really been persecuted.

Where are his proofs?

sudanese, eritreans and others have, intentionally or not, been labelled as ethiopian, but they are not.

here, you are more likely to be harassed, abused, attacked by a moroccan/kavkazi/ashkenazi then by an ethiopian. ethiopians are least belligerent and hostile.

the mizrahi have alot of power these days and some of those in high positions dont like ethiopians, so ethiopians are targeted by them

>problematic

lol take the red pill already. That kike knows 100% the situation America is in.

youtu.be/JOiZP8FS5Ww

>the mizrahi have alot of power these days and some of those in high positions dont like ethiopians, so ethiopians are targeted by them

the established arsim rarely go after their own, they find a weak target to bully

theguardian.com/world/2016/aug/31/israel-police-chief-roni-alsheich-natural-suspect-ethiopians-crime#img-1

Most of these people probably have no fucking clue who he is.

this kike

I thought Sup Forums liked neo cons now ?