Filthy illegal spic gets $190k because authorities turned him in

>A man from El Salvador in the U.S. illegally who sued San Francisco after police turned him over to immigration authorities in violation of the city's sanctuary law is set to be awarded $190,000, his attorney said Thursday.

foxnews.com/us/2017/06/30/san-francisco-to-pay-190g-to-undocumented-immigrant-over-sanctuary-law-violation-lawyer-says.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed: foxnews/national (Internal - US Latest - Text)

fucking nuke California already.

Someone just painted a target on their back with that gibs me that money

Talk about cucked. If I were the police, I'd contest that by taking it higher and higher up the court system until the Supreme Court rules that sanctuary cities aren't constitutional.

this is fucking ridiculous, someone aught to murder that spic

Seriously. California needs to be purged of these people that allow this. It needs to be dismantled and rebuilt.

I wanna know, in cucked areas like California, Sweden, UK, France, and Germany, how does the average police officer feel about this? Frustrated they can't do their jobs because the police chief is just a bootlicker because they're either a cultist themselves, or just wants to brown nose their way into politics?

Im sure these guys who tried to get this illegal deported are tired of being held back from upholding the law.

I know if I was a cop I'd transfer the hell out to a real state.

Could not happen to. A more deserving city

>"What happened to me was very unfair and it was an injustice," Figueroa-Zerceno said. "I went into the police station to seek help and they didn't tell me what was happening and they arrested me and treated me badly."

Injustice the filthy spic says...WOW. The only injustice here is you not getting your ass kicked out of the country you illegaly crossed in to.

I would've loved nothing more than to laser in on this guy on the stand by repeating the same question until he answered it
>Did you enter this country illegally?

I'd ask it over and over again until I got a straight answer so they couldn't weasel their way out or deflect it. Like how David Starkey grilled that dumb bitch Laurie Penny back in 2012.

Tell him he has to pick it up at ice office in San Francisco. Then deport him before he collects it.

Hey, hey, hey! This shit happen in piece of shit San Fran! There are Conservative cities in California, like Santa Clarita Valley.

As a legal immigrant-turned-citizen, this pisses me the fuck off.

it's time you guys purged those backwards thinking fucks from the rest of the state.

Yoy know hes getting his assests frozen by the fbi and then deported by ice. Theres a new sherrif in town. Amd we call him President Trump.

The judge aided a illegal alien, punishable by law. Court-marshall them.

No one cares that you're legal you stupid fuck. We want you all gone.

Here come the lawsuits. For all the dumbshit Gov. Brown does, he was smart enough to not make sanctuary cities state law

>When you're the most liberal state but think state's rights and laws dealing with individual sovereignty supersede federal law just like the confederate States did over a century ago

I'm Polish.

Wow this story is a doozie. So sanctuary cities are a magical place where once you set foot in them you are invincible, you are above the law? When is the united states going to stop playing fairy tales and take care of this sick country.

>When is the united states going to stop playing fairy tales and take care of this sick country.
How can u take care of urself if ur already sick

Cucked sanctuary cities prohibit local law enforcement from complying with federal requests for a person's immigration status.

Fortunately HR 3003 passed the house today, this is the No Sanctuary for Criminals Act which limits certain types of federal funding to sanctuary cities which refuse to comply with federal law.

The only question now is how to get HR 3003 through the Senate.

not you though neckbeard

Im trying to rational how this all makes sense and i cant. Sanc cities have apparently been around since the 70s and it just makes no sense to harbor an illegal.

only i can think of is future votes

>A man from El Salvador in the U.S. illegally who sued San Francisco after police turned him over to immigration authorities in violation of the city's sanctuary law is set to be awarded $190,000, his attorney said Thursday.

Help me Sup Forums
How can I get free money too?

You're all garbage. I hope Russia rapes the shit out of europeans. Fucking race traitor subhumans.

Sounds like the city just lost 190k against their own law. The police should do this more often. It will get that shit repealed quick

But if there's a shortage of cheap manual labor who must get paid under the table ergo you can pay less than minimum wage and displace domestic labor, then who will tend to your garden or prepare your in-home meals or clean your swimming pool when you're killing it at on the stock exchange making the big money?

Theres a step by step guide in op's post man.
Get to us, get to sanctuary city, try to piss off cops so much they turn you in to the immigration authorities, sue.

Kids. They work for like 5 dollars an hour legally under the age of 18.

who the hell gets their meals prepped for them in their home by someone other than their wife?

Ive been to California and Ive been to El Salvador.

As long as you aren't glue-huffing street urchin tier, trust me, you should stay in El Salvador.

Good for him, cops chimping out is no bueno.

so is california soon going to have a choice between getting sued by illegals or defunded by the federal government?
also, when does the new sanctuary city thing take effect?

As a citizen, I can tell you the following:

-they don't care or
-they're related to illegals or
-they're massively disillusioned but stay for the pension and pay or
-some other situation.

They don't have the luxury of being of independent emotional opinions. This isn't even professional, California is about appeasing public office, not doing whatever you job you have.

>As long as you aren't glue-huffing street urchin tier, trust me, you should stay in El Salvador.
Ok
How do I immigrate to Denmark?

oh but if you kill them, I've heard from drug dealers that they don't care about that either. Was pretty sad.

>capcha: el paso turnaround I used today

if foreign nationals can sue san francisco for working with authorities we should start blanketing latin america with that information. the sf gov is lame.
>'Hola Jose - 190k if you or someone you know was recently deport from SF, CA USA.'

stfu beaner

It has nothing to do with being wise policy, it has everything to do with harnessing political power.

If you want to win an election, what do you do? tell the fuckin subhumans you're the one guy who will make sure they never get deported. but now we're way down the rabbit hole and the subhumans are being told by other subhumans that the cucks who promised sanctuary in the first place were racist oppressors. the monkeys are running the zoo.

>California
jesus christ

Edgy

Niggers and spics should be fucking nuked.

Go back to your shithole, paki.

swear I seen this nigga at a pupuseria I go to.

but ffs trump better lay down the law this shit is getting out of hand

This spic is doing God's work. We need to encourage all illegals to go and bankrupt those liberal 'utopias'

What Trump needs to do is to cut off federal funding to Sanctuary cities and bus all illegals there.

Rich people so ugly that they can't even buy women.

I hooked up with a girl who looked like that
It wasn't my proudest

fuck yes

This country really needs to start going after judges. They think they are untouchable but they are far more responsible for causing this country to decay than most.

Yeah i know it as they are electing their own into office now. Thats the price you pay for abusing under the counter labor for insane profits while letting them roost .I hope cali crashes and burns i dont even give a shit about that state in particular anymore. Maybe someone will get a clue when the house of cards comes crashing down.

looks like we found a way to bankrupt San Francisco

how do we exploit this?

THIS

America is truly LA TIERRA DE LOS SUEÑOS

We got cucked by spics, Only hope is to immigrate to Australia now and create a white ethno state there

Fucking ignorant Euronigger. Be glad you will never know the horrid evil that is Mexico.

You can't. The Escuadrón de la Muerte will get you if you try.

exploit the gibsmedats nature of illegals by making them flood cali with lawsuits. They can all be exaggerated to the extreme lawyers will fight for an appeal and they'll go bankrupt that way.

get yourself a rope son

It makes perfect sense. California will use tax money to enrich those who culturally enrich our lives every day. This is public policy, you just didn't vote for it.

Are you aware that Poland is one of the few white nations left in Europe, and that they categorically refuse to take in migrants?

Hmm nations who export immigrants themselves cannot accept refugees. That is unless they want to turn into Greece.

Its hard to, because nearly every judge is either extensivly ingrained into their local political scene and ruling upper class community, or is a member of a secret society.

Thankfully in the age of information we are finally getting smart, and documenting their rulings. There are serial release judges who seem to openly condone rape, etc, of children.

>is ILLEGAL
>gains money using the countries LEGAL system

Almonds activated.

>nations that utilize the priveleges of the Schengen Zone and the benefits of the EU are somehow supposed to feel bad after turning away sand niggers and north african niggers

really got the noggin joggin

>sanctuary cities break federal laws
>californians decide local law supercedes federal law

That money comes out of that city. Not my problem they choose to be dumbasses.

Everytime i hear the term "activist judges" my brain starts doing cartwheels. Its like if the president was referred to as the "apologizer in chief" or how about the "supreme court of injustices"> These are not appeal to emotion jobs they require cold hard logic.

speaking of nose, look at OP again

But that money is now not going to go to the federal budget to help other states. To be honest this whole quest of attrition is costing us as a country far more money